• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT8| A Salt on the Control Room

Computer's suck. 01000011 01101111 01101101 01110000 01110101 01110100 01100101 01110010 00100111 01110011 00100000 01110011 01110101 01100011 01101011 00101110 0010000 just to tell the Computer it sucks in it's native language.

I've had some lag, yeah. Namely bullets not registering, it can get frustrating.

As for your not being able to anything other than move problem, you have to reset the button mapping for it to be fixed.
Thanks, I'm about to hop on and play it again now that I know this. The controls thing has been the main problem but I thought it was just lag causing it.

willow ve

Welcome new juniors. Seem you guys have had plenty of time to learn from the recent terribad wave.

We're not all terrible. We don't all post inappropriate comments about tragedy. Or post continually with a single picture per post. Or reply to every other post in the thread. Just sayin.

So my NAT is open but Reach says its not.

wat

On Dashboard beta, don't know if that's a factor.

It's the beta. Happened on and off to me as soon as my dash was updated. After a few days I received another dashboard update and that seems to have fixed the problem. It was really screwed up at first. Kept kicking me from lobbies saying "the gamertag isn't registered" ... then after that the NAT was moderate. Now I'm back to normal (after 2 further updates to the beta dash).

Thanks for the tips!

One of the main problems I find with the game is the extremely low pop count. It just seems odd having a main force of only like ~15 or so units... any other RTS game and that would be considered my 'scouting' force... though I guess I'll get used to it eventually.
No problem.

Focusing on your bases and resources to apply new research can be easy to build up a stronger wave since enemies don't always attack you, but the thing is there are times within different missions that require you to defend an objective until requirements met to complete, ex. Arcadia: Protect Civilians and their transport from being attacked by Covenant. Then theres a Time Limit which can be a problem if your Units, Research, bases arent strong and in quantity to fight against in lasting long enough to complete the mission(s).

kylej

Banned
Tick Tock Clock coming up for Sig. If you've never seen it before, I HIGHLY recommend tuning in now. His TTC is unbelievable.

K

kittens

Unconfirmed Member
Why does his computer crash so much? I have never heard of computer crashing so often and actually losing content? WTF :/
Haha, seriously. I was actually thinking about this the other day. Poor guy needs a permanent back up solution.

Watching Siglemic doesn't get old. It's mind-blowing every time I watch him.
It's really true. His crazy techniques and super human Mario agility is fascinating.

Starkster

Neo Member
Hi HaloGAF. I've been lurking around for some time. Not entirely sure when I was approved, my PC crashed and only just managed to recover everything two days ago. I'm looking forward to getting to know you guys and playing some Halo.

It's like the intro to Once Upon a Time in the West. You wait, and wait, and wait, just knowing there's gonna be violence and tears, and theeeeeeeeeeeeeeen BOOM it happens and you're crying and sweating and siggy plssssssss

;_;

Enfinit

Buddy and I are playing Reach. Go into Objective. Get matched with three randoms against a team of five Inheritors. Oddball Countdown.

YgVp

Naturally they start destroying us, one random goes AWOL and starts to betray after dropping -7 then eventually gets booted, the Inheritor team then drops the ball at 149 to play slayer as anticipated. I sent one of them a message mid-game saying "Don't be a dick, just win the game." He waited until after the game, where he replied, "I just wanted to have more fun xD."

It's times like these where I hate playing this game. How the in the hell does it make sense to match virtually five randoms up with a full team at max rank?

Gray Man

Banned
Really bad news guys, the UNSC Doping Detection Agency has just pinned Master Chief for using performance enhancing drugs in his fight against the covenant...

What Sig dose is amazing and should get more publicity then just a twitch stream. I would pay to see him break a world recorded live on stage at a game expo. The place would explode if he did. I imaged gaming would be this way as a kid. like the movie The Wizard lol.

heckfu

Banned
Buddy and I are playing Reach. Go into Objective. Get matched with three randoms against a team of five Inheritors. Oddball Countdown.

http://puu.sh/YgVp[IMG]

Naturally they start destroying us, one random goes AWOL and starts to betray after dropping -7 then eventually gets booted, the Inheritor team then drops the ball at 149 to play slayer as anticipated. I sent one of them a message mid-game saying "Don't be a dick, just win the game." He waited until after the game, where he replied, "I just wanted to have more fun xD."

It's times like these where I hate playing this game. How the in the hell does it make sense to match virtually five randoms up with a full team at max rank?[/QUOTE]

You should've done your mad kid impression

DeadNames

Banned
Any word on what next weeks bulletin is? Also, welcome new juniors.

Don't post too much please.

And that helmet is looking amazing, biggy!

Can anyone directly post the helmets?

Top Bottom