• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Halo |OT9| One Final Effort Is All That Remains

262376_491121484245242_918549415_n.jpg

Found this on a Halo FB page.

262376_491121484245242_918549415_n.jpg

Found this on a Halo FB page.

Why is it so blurry?

Anyone want to run to their local GS and try taking a better pic, see if it gives any new info? :lol

The top says this:

"Shipwrecked on a mysterious world, the Master Chief returns to battle new enemies, deadly technology and an ancient evil bent on vengeance and annihilation. The Universe will never be the same.

Enlist aboard the UNSC Infinity to join the Spartan-IV program and experience revolutionary Halo Infinity multiplayer modes.

War Games- Ferocious competitive Player-vs-Player action

Spartan Ops- An episodic storyline that delivers ongoing co-operative or solo missions and surprises that build upon the Halo 4 campaign"

So nothing new there, but I wonder if it comfirms 2 discs, or what HD space is needed for. Also, notice the picture of the Mech? For those who doubted I believe that is further proof it is a new vehicle.

Who the fuck took this picture, Michael J. Fox? We still got to decipher blurry, small images like CSI professionals, in 2012!?

Less than humorous, mainly because I just watched back to the future the other day. Love ya, Michael! And maybe it was the plan all along. It's be like the barn video, but just way way worse.

"Chicks who play Halo" Blurry pictures.. in 2012!
Who the fuck took this picture, Michael J. Fox? We still got to decipher blurry, small images like CSI professionals, in 2012!?
Don't blame me for the quality. I am not part of the pages community. A friend notified me of it. The Admin posted this image and a Halo 4 display poster at work (GameStop). Nothing new has been posted yet.

The HMV near where I work had that exact same cover up. I didnt even think to go examine it.

Ill go tomorrow (and maybe take a better pic) if I have a chance. I doubt ill get a chance but im sure someone else would have pictured it by then.

Tawpgun

No. You'll have to play the game to find that out.

While we're on the topic of speculation...

I think it's either two rival didacts. There was a mention of a didact in an unbounded state, and a ur-didact... I'm not too familiar with all that.

Or

Blue is Cortana taking control of them somehow and going bonkers.

Top Bottom