• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Morgan Webb is looking pretty manface in this month's FHM...

Status
Not open for further replies.

tedtropy

$50/hour, but no kissing on the lips and colors must be pre-separated
GoutPatrol said:
Come on, I've got bigger boobs than Morgan Webb. And I'm a guy.

morgan_tatas1.jpg
+ Your man ta-tas X mass quantities of beer (water intake - piss frequency) = teh win...?

JayDubya

Banned
Once upon a time my by-nearly-a-decade older brother and I went to Best Buy to buy videogames (for the sake of covering our respective asses, he's married, I was merely engaged at the time, and neither of us were actually interested in seeking girls outside of our repective situations).

The Best Buy check out girl was clearly a gamer and rattled off facts about the games we bought. She was honestly entirely average looking, maybe slightly cute in a dorky sort of way.

My brother put it very well, "So really she's about a 5 or a 6, but that just bumped her up to at least an 8, right?"

This is pretty relevant when talking about Morgan Webb's general attractiveness to her audience, and she's certainly more attractive than random Best Buy girl.

JayDubya said:
My brother put it very well, "So really she's about a 5 or a 6, but that just bumped her up to at least an 8, right?"

Basically. :)

It's funny in a way that a gamer would be put up against supermodels.

JayDubya

Banned
thesoapster said:
Basically. :)

It's funny in a way that a gamer would be put up against supermodels.

Attractiveness isn't just looks. Morgan scores a lot of points for being a dorky gaming girl.

DSN2K

as I don't see any of Morgon Webb on TV in the UK im simply gonna go by pictures Ive seen,

she seems quite attractive to me, I don't understand the Hate.

No curves? NO CURVES? Goddamn some people are blind, here. Cloudwalking, please.. You don't look that much 'gifted' in that department. And for guys saying this girl has no curves... are you looking at her crotch?

Foreign Jackass said:
No curves? NO CURVES? Goddamn some people are blind, here. Cloudwalking, please.. You don't look that much 'gifted' in that department. And for guys saying this girl has no curves... are you looking at her crotch?
The gauntlet has been thrown down!

Foreign Jackass said:

Morgan has no curves to her....

She has a boy's body with decent sized breasts. She's a 2x4 with 2 baseballs screwed into it.

Outcast2004 said:
Morgan has no curves to her....

She has a boy's body with decent sized breasts. She's a 2x4 with 2 baseballs screwed into it.

The words FLAT AS PAVEMENT were said. I like that pavement. If pavement was like that, I'd just lay down on the street all day long, fondling potholes.

zon

tedtropy said:
Eh, screw you guys. NEW AVATAR GET! :D

You ****er, now I don't know if I should keep on pimping the awesomeness that is the Splorgenborg or join the MWDF :(

I demand an avatar that has both!

tedtropy

zon said:
You ****er, now I don't know if I should keep on pimping the awesomeness that is the Splorgenborg or join the MWDF :(

I demand an avatar that has both!

Join the greater good. Now with 100% less man-jaw and 24822% more glowing boobies.

bjork

JayDubya said:
Attractiveness isn't just looks. Morgan scores a lot of points for being a dorky gaming girl.

But she disses Sega and loves Zelda! That's minus points!

wait, I forgot where I was posting...

Koshiba

Foreign Jackass said:

Don't be so obsessive. She's pretty curveless for a girl. She doesn't have much in the butt/thigh department and she's lacking any kind of decent hourglass-looking figure. If you like her and that's your type, that's fine. And whether Cloudwalking is gifted in that department or not, she's allowed to have her own opinions on females as well. From what I've seen, Morgan's body practically goes straight down, besides boobage.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
Foreign Jackass said:

And I assume you've seen me in person, then? Because AFAIK, I haven't posted any photos here of my "department" that would prove you either right or wrong.

Koshiba said:
And whether Cloudwalking is gifted in that department or not, she's allowed to have her own opinions on females as well.

Thank you! <3 Apparently I'm not the only one with the opinion, either. But I'm a girl lol, so I don't count.

tedtropy

Chesticles aside, I'll agree Morgan's fairly curveless. I don't normally find her super-attractive, I just thought she looked good in this particular spread. GAF just sort of ran with that and made it hilarious.

JayDubya said:
Once upon a time my by-nearly-a-decade older brother and I went to Best Buy to buy videogames (for the sake of covering our respective asses, he's married, I was merely engaged at the time, and neither of us were actually interested in seeking girls outside of our repective situations).

The Best Buy check out girl was clearly a gamer and rattled off facts about the games we bought. She was honestly entirely average looking, maybe slightly cute in a dorky sort of way.

This is pretty relevant when talking about Morgan Webb's general attractiveness to her audience, and she's certainly more attractive than random Best Buy girl.
The only thing about Morgan Webb is that she has some awful taste in games and has some horrible vendetta against the xbox that makes me want to punch her in her throat. Plus, she hates Final Fantasy XI and has admitted to disliking FF's in general. So she can **** off. I'd still **** her a million times though.

tedtropy

AlanHemberger said:
The only thing about Morgan Webb is that she has some awful taste in games and has some horrible vendetta against the xbox that makes me want to punch her in her throat. Plus, she hates Final Fantasy XI and has admitted to disliking FF's in general. So she can **** off. I'd still **** her a million times though.

2163996.jpg
2163996.jpg
2163996.jpg

You guys are so shallow. Morgan is beautiful, and a nice person on the inside where it counts. If her heart is half as big as her left breast, she's a truly great person.

Sure I would hit it, but I would also cuddle. She's that hot

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
cloudwalking said:
And I assume you've seen me in person, then? Because AFAIK, I haven't posted any photos here of my "department" that would prove you either right or wrong.

Thank you! <3 Apparently I'm not the only one with the opinion, either. But I'm a girl lol, so I don't count.
If males get blasted for being demeaning and condescending, then so will you.

Im all about equal rights. None of this double standard bullshit.

Oh and you're also blind if you think shes flat.

bjork

AlanHemberger said:

Remind me to use this pickup line sometime :lol

temp

posting on contract only
The Black Brad Pitt said:
If males get blasted for being demeaning and condescending, then so will you.

Im all about equal rights.
It's not like you'd call a guy ugly because he said he didn't think Brad Pitt was all that handsome or something. And if you would, it still doesn't make it a good argument.

Tchu-Espresso

likes mayo on everthing and can't dance
temp said:
It's not like you'd call a guy ugly because he said he didn't think Brad Pitt was all that handsome or something. And if you would, it still doesn't make it a good argument.
Dont be taking no shots at Brad Pitt now.

By the way, the argument was that she said she's "flat as pavement" which isnt really a remark of personal taste. Its more of an obvious observation that she got wrong because shes legally blind.

cloudwalking

300chf ain't shit to me
The Black Brad Pitt said:
By the way, the argument was that she said she's "flat as pavement" which isnt really a remark of personal taste. Its more of an obvious observation that she got wrong because shes legally blind.

What argument? :lol Merely a matter of opinion. It's like I insulted your girlfriend or something, no need to get your panties in a bunch.

I said she was flat. She's got no curves. Her breasts aren't that big. I'm not the only one who feels this way. But whoops -- I'm female, better keep that opinion to myself, since obviously I don't know anything about it / am making all the fanboys cry. Boo hoo. Equal treatment, remember?

Koshiba

Mike Works said:
a1.jpg

this is what's considered flat now? wow.

I dunno, her ass looks flat to me though. To me, her breasts are fine. Her overall figure though is rather straight. Everyone is allowed to have their own opinion though. Just like, what might be fat to one person, might not be to another. What might be skinny to one person, might not be to another. It's all in the eyes of the person who sees it. :X

Koshiba

OpinionatedCyborg said:
She has tits but no hips. When you factor her large shoulders into the equation, you realize her body's a rather masculine V shape.

Good way to put that. Tits but no hips. :lol

Adagio

Uhm...okay. So she's kinda angular... Nobody's perfect. Bit depressing reading ya'll's comments...so critical...so angry. :*(

zon

Adagio said:
Uhm...okay. So she's kinda angular... Nobody's perfect. Bit depressing reading ya'll's comments...so critical...so angry. :*(

Yeah, way too much hate on this girl. It's starting to become pathetic, really.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom