• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Playstation Meeting trailer: See the Future. Feb. 20th [Will Be Livestreamed]

Status
Not open for further replies.

injurai

Banned
All I want is a nice variety of games. Please don't give us 85% shooters and then a glimpse of Gran Turismo 6.

I want to see a new Ratchet and Clank, early Madden footage, maybe something to show what the MLB series will look like, etc.

I don't think you can expect everything. IMO we won't see a Ratchet game (though I adore it) I think they will be going for variety. Specifically the things that are most anticipated/hyped.

I think they should bring Jak back before doing another RC, they need to rest and J&D are probably itching for some action.

Everyone in attendance should be given a small bag of Doritos chips to munch on during the conference.

holy shit lol, they would need some super sound dampening.

I have kind of an odd request that I hope someone on GAF can help me with. I will have to work/commute through most of the event, but I still want to watch the entire thing. The only thing is, I want to go into it blind and it will be practically impossible to find the video of the stream without getting "spoiled" on some of the news. I want to completely avoid GAF and the internet after 6 until I watch it. Can anyone email me a direct link to the video of the full conference so I can watch it when I get home later that night? I would be very grateful, PM if interested. thanks!
Bookmark here:

http://m.neogaf.com/showthread.php?t=514224&highlight=playstation+meeting+spoiler+free

MMaRsu

Banned
I'll probably be watching on Gamekings.tv it's a Dutch website but therefore it's probably a stable stream :p.

Just so you guys know, I have my hooked up to my HDTV, so comfy couch for me too ;).

TriGen

I think so.

I think Uncharted 4 is a fall 2014 game, so if it's going to be revealed this year I assume they would wait to have that as a big surprise at the end of E3. Or they could just wait until the VGAs like they did with The Last of Us.

I'm assuming this event will only show games that can be touted as launch window stuff. Whatever that may be.

Yawnier

Banned
I asked earlier but no one answered. Is Naughty Dog going to be there? Chances of an Uncharted title being shown?

Would it be too early to show anything of the next Uncharted game?

With The Last of Us still in the pipeline, I can't see Naughty Dog showing off another Uncharted yet, not until at least E3 but who knows.

I know its very early, but do we have any informed
predictions for the most stable, clean streams?

Twitch, perhaps.

All it takes to blow me away is:

- Show the PS4
- Show GT6
- Price below 449 dollars/euro's.
- Killzone 4

I hope Sony shows some samples of 3rd party games. It would be smart to let people get their first glimpse of a broad range of next-gen titles during the PS4 announcement, so people keep this system in mind as they remember those visuals.

Personally I would melt if they showed Fallout 4.

Can't wait. All I expect is the PS4 and that is enough. I am paying in full as soon as preorders are available. The only bad thing about today is that I had to take the day off from work and all my students are going to think I did so just to see the announcement. The little buggers will be all over me tomorrow "you almost never miss class and you never miss the gym, you did all that for games? you are a loser"

I fear with this much hype train, can the conference really deliver to the expectation?

Even if it doesn't, the potential meltdowns and reactions will be glorious.

Saying that, I'm getting hyped and this is getting serious attention. Even my mother knows about it via the radio.

Main thing I want though is pricing (all regions please) and release dates, alongside ridiculous tech demos akin to the rubber ducks for PS3.

I have been thinking a lot about my building excitement for tonight's conference. I think back to how the original Playstation was this insane piece of hardware at first, that only my "rich" friends had. The shape of the controller, using CDs and how amazing the graphics looked just floored me. However, when the PSX really took hold of me was with the release of Gran Turismo. GT and Sony Playstations are inseparable to me. I have enjoyed better, bigger more realistic racing sims on my PC for decades, but nothing compares to the enjoyment and excitement I get out of a new Gran Turismo game.

GT6 footage with a possible 2013 release date or early 2014 tonight will rupture the hype train boiler for me.

ag2sib.png

Sony money-hatting? Megatons confirmed?

Limit

I have kind of an odd request that I hope someone on GAF can help me with. I will have to work/commute through most of the event, but I still want to watch the entire thing. The only thing is, I want to go into it blind and it will be practically impossible to find the video of the stream without getting "spoiled" on some of the news. I want to completely avoid GAF and the internet after 6 until I watch it. Can anyone email me a direct link to the video of the full conference so I can watch it when I get home later that night? I would be very grateful, PM if interested. thanks!

Just bookmark this:

http://www.twitch.tv/playstation/videos?kind=past_broadcasts

To the best of my knowledge sony will be archiving their livestream there. Giantbomb's twitch channel is another option as they too will be livestreaming the conference. But they are going to be commentating on the whole thing as it happens, which is better or worse depending on how you want to watch this.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom