• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

DOAX2 Ad

itagaki.jpg

thanks for the pop ups

Fantasmo

Why is it that the only two shots that scream "next gen" to me are the top-left and center pics... both boob shots

i <3 boobs

Surreal

junkster said:
Why is it that the only two shots that scream "next gen" to me are the top-left and center pics... both boob shots

i <3 boobs

The game's development process went a little like this:

Okay guys, we'll use the DOA4 character models, and we'll add some polys to the first game's environments and put them in this one, then we'll work on the lighting.

*1 week later*

Boob time! WOOHOO!!!

Truelize

Steroid Distributor
I have no idea why but anytime I try to play a AVI file my computer shuts down WMP and pops up all these security warnings.

Anyone know a work-around for this?

Pimpbaa

bengraven said:
Okay, seriously, that Itagaki picture is ****ing frightening. Does that man not know about Oxy?

It's far too late for that. Also, Oxy doesn't do much for people with serious acne. Didn't help me much back when I was a teen. Luckily I have very minimal scarring.

Truelize said:
I have no idea why but anytime I try to play a AVI file my computer shuts down WMP and pops up all these security warnings.

Anyone know a work-around for this?

Um...what error message pops up?

Top Bottom