• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Okcupid is not that bad. I already got a date!

Status
Not open for further replies.

Slayven

So... I'm on POF again. I don't really know why. But it doesn't make me sad when guys stand me up now! Thicker skin, mostly just get annoyed.

But seriously, guys, most of you are men here.

So WHY does "Let's meet! This is where we are meeting! See you at 7!" from YOU, mean "lol I'm gonna stand her up, this is awesome"?

Seriously. I've had four "dates" and been stood up on all of them? Is it THAT horrifying to meet me?

I just don't get it. None of my friends deal with this.

I just don't understand what is so wrong with me. :/ I'm trying to get out there and just put myself out there and have fun and get to know people and get more comfortable.

I am worth getting to know. So why does no one want to?

I would never stand you up. I think you are pretty cool.

zlatko

Banned
Is it really that strange? I picture most guys on these sites probably being nervous/anxious as hell.

Idk I figured most guys who get a girls attention they were chatting up would be anxious to finally meet her to see if she's as awesome in person, but to let nerves make you bail on someone seems counter productive to the reason you got on OKC altogether.

Either way their losses. GAF wants Lee bad. Too bad none of us live in Canadia. :p

Timedog

good credit (by proxy)
I would never stand Slayven up while he wasn't standing Leeness up. I think he is pretty cool while he is in the act of thinking she is pretty cool.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Idk I figured most guys who get a girls attention they were chatting up would be anxious to finally meet her to see if she's as awesome in person, but to let nerves make you bail on someone seems counter productive to the reason you got on OKC altogether.

Either way their losses. GAF wants Lee bad. Too bad none of us live in Canadia. :p

Not true! :p

Ashodin

Gentlemen, you will have your updates in due time. Currently I'm with my gal right now, and we're celebrating a momentous occasion - I proposed to her, and she said yes.

Gentlemen, you will have your updates in due time. Currently I'm with my gal right now, and we're celebrating a momentous occasion - I proposed to her, and she said yes.

29-Camron-NP.gif

Leeness

Did you follow up with these douche canoes or did they follow up with you? I mean did you exchange cell #'s to text at all either?

I'd flat out be like, "yo wtf... I was there where were you?" Not in those exact words, but I'd want to know what happened. :/

It's REALLY strange guys would dip out on chicks, yet I could see it going the other way more likely.

Keep doing what you're doing. At some point something has got to give.

I did have their numbers and sent a "gee thanks, super cool of you" and left it at that and never heard back. Lol.

WHATEVER. I'm feeling kind of bitter today but in a good way. I am worth it and it's their loss!

Maybe the world was doing you a favor and all 4 were dbags.

Yep! :D

I did have their numbers and sent a "gee thanks, super cool of you" and left it at that and never heard back. Lol.

WHATEVER. I'm feeling kind of bitter today but in a good way. I am worth it and it's their loss!

Always stay positive!
No matter what happens, it's all good if you consider it good.

I agree with Squiddy. Stay positive.
One of the unforeseen consequences of doing this online dating thing is that my skin has gotten a lot thicker and let the little shit go. It's made me a happier and (i think) better person

One of the unforeseen consequences of doing this online dating thing is that my skin has gotten a lot thicker and let the little shit go. It's made me a happier and (i think) better person
Precisely.
It's on them, not you.

Because you're awesome.
You're all awesome guys and gals :')
If Hesus was real, he'd be proud of ya'll.
Because I am, and I'm just a small person in a giant world.

If I could express how awesome each and every single one of you is, I'd be a rich beat poet.

Instead I am going to link to a song that speaks the truth :
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZpgY5S3AcSw

You're all beautifully crafted little nuggets of excellence, all together with one another in the mcnugget 9-box that is... life.

Words aside, what I'm trying to say is... love thyself.

Four in a row is way past coincidence. Ate you misreporting yourself in any way?

How old are your pictures?

Lissar

Reluctant Member
Oh, Ashodin.

Also, I've been waiting for the conclusion to this for two months. It's already more amazing than expected.

Sorian

Banned

Oh shit, so happy I just decided to stroll in here. Glad to see you still have all your organs (or do you?)

Leeness

Four in a row is way past coincidence. Ate you misreporting yourself in any way?

How old are your pictures?

Either new or last six months to a year. And they don't even get to see me in person :p

Always stay positive!
No matter what happens, it's all good if you consider it good.

Fuck yes you are. You're so worth it, gurl

I'm so happy you see it this way.

<3 to you all.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom