• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

1up.com Dell sponsorship non-news

Status
Not open for further replies.

Angelcurio

Mashing said:
"Our only gripe with this game is that it takes a beast of a PC in order to get the fullest out of that. Thankfully, with our brand new Dell XPSes with Intel Quad Duo's (click here to buy) we can game like true professionals!"

10.0 of 10.0
:lol

Patrick Klepek

furiously molesting tim burton
shock.gif

Dante

Wario64 said:
Oh shit.

Edit: Wow he really got banned :lol

He pretty much bashes this place and the posters constantly, which is funny when you hear how childish he acts on that Podcast.

Dirtbag

So Luke gets banned for siding with his job instead of GAF ?
Give me a ****in break. Please tell me I'm wrong and he was trolling a sony thread somewhere else.

IJoel

Dirtbag 504 said:
Give me a ****in break. Please tell me I'm wrong and he was trolling a sony thread somewhere else.

I think he was banned for being unnecessarily rude (insulting) and condescending. Well, at least that's how I read it, and I usually agree with him.

HomShaBom

Banned
Dirtbag 504 said:

He constantly insults GAF and it's posters.

hadareud

The Translator
IJoel said:
I think he was banned for being unnecessarily rude (insulting) and condescending. Well, at least that's how I read it, and I usually agree with him.
thank god the rules are the same for everyone. Especially certain game developers.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
I totally understand the ban, but man, sometimes you retards deserve it. This thread is no longer fun times.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom