• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Hatsune Miku Project Diva series general discussion thread

Been pretty quiet lately. Don't know how many of you have iOS devices, but Groove Coaster Zero is the latest iOS game to debut niconico music packs. Three packs of Vocaloid songs are planned, with the second one releasing tonight/tomorrow!

Anyway, some Weekly Diva Station updates:

4/10: Teasing the April DIVA Arcade song update. Can anyone guess what we've got here?

divaac_apr_song01.jpg

divaac_apr_song02.jpg

divaac_apr_song03.jpg

4/9: Some kind of contest for those who purchased the DIVA F Complete Collection soundtrack? Amazingly, it sounds like they set aside 100 Arcade style controllers for this.

4/4: New modules for DIVA Arcade.

diva_module_apr_rin_stylishenergyR00.jpg

diva_module_apr_rin_stylishenergyR01.jpg

diva_module_apr_rin_stylishenergyR02.jpg

diva_module_apr_len_stylishenergyL00.jpg

diva_module_apr_len_stylishenergyL01.jpg

diva_module_apr_len_stylishenergyL02.jpg

Two questions:

1. Is there a full soundtrack for Project Diva F anywhere?

2. How much of a pain is it to download the Diva F dlc for vita?

Jucksalbe

Banned
It's not hard to make one, but then this means you have to switch your account on the Vita to use the DLC and you can't transfer your save file.

It's not hard to make one, but then this means you have to switch your account on the Vita to use the DLC and you can't transfer your save file.

Furthermore, the data transfer tool that allows your unlocks to transfer between DIVA f and F only exists in JP PSN and therefore needs you to be using JP PSN on both games to be usable at all.

Thing is ... what does mmr means ?

I tried to brute force my way in but it seems that there is nothing besides the index in term of content... ( for now )

Sadface.jpg

djtiesto

is beloved, despite what anyone might say
I ordered Project Diva F from play-asia and it shipped April 9. I got the cheapest shipping option... anyone know how long it would take to ship to NY? Am dying to play this...

antibolo

Banned
I ordered Project Diva F from play-asia and it shipped April 9. I got the cheapest shipping option... anyone know how long it would take to ship to NY? Am dying to play this...

By cheapest I assume you mean the free shipping option? If so then get ready to wait. I live in Montreal, free shipping from Play Asia takes a whopping 3 weeks to get to me. 2 and a half if I'm lucky.

On the plus side with the free shipping option I never get surprise customs fees, unlike that time I used Fedex. Damn you Fedex (only took 2 days though, so I'd say it was worth it).

Scans are out. Looks like there's been a significant change in interface - the big circles are gone, looks more like PJD or Ouendan. Definitely going to need some more info.

antibolo

Banned
Is the "Complete Collection" soundtrack any good?

I'm looking at the play-asia product description*, it looks like there's a lot of "Game version" of the songs, which I'm guessing means it's only the abridged versions of the song as used in the game, which seems very cheap on their part, why couldn't they put in the full version?

Also that third disc seems utterly worthless, a bunch of sound effects. woooo...

And the bundled Blu-ray appears to be a small collection of captured PV footage from the game? That seems pointless if you already have the PS3 game.

* http://www.play-asia.com/Project_Di...on_3CDBluray/paOS-13-71-9y-49-en-70-6775.html

djtiesto

By cheapest I assume you mean the free shipping option? If so then get ready to wait. I live in Montreal, free shipping from Play Asia takes a whopping 3 weeks to get to me. 2 and a half if I'm lucky.

On the plus side with the free shipping option I never get surprise customs fees, unlike that time I used Fedex. Damn you Fedex (only took 2 days though, so I'd say it was worth it).

WOO! Got the game on Saturday, but between a hotsauce festival, bachelor party, and studying for an interview I had this morning, I've had very little time to play... Can't wait till I get out of work tonite!

Please let us know how it is, I'm thinking about getting it.

I was at the concert, and while I can't comment on the quality of the DVD, I can say the performance itself was better than a lot of the Japanese shows, as all of the songs were complete, as opposed to the medleys found on the 39 CDs.

I'll probably pick this up for nostalgia's sake.

Jawmuncher

I was at the concert, and while I can't comment on the quality of the DVD, I can say the performance itself was better than a lot of the Japanese shows, as all of the songs were complete, as opposed to the medleys found on the 39 CDs.

I'll probably pick this up for nostalgia's sake.

She needs to have a world wide concert.
One be so cool to see HM hit every one of the 50 states.

djtiesto

She needs to have a world wide concert.
One be so cool to see HM hit every one of the 50 states.

Yeah it sucks so bad that it hasn't hit NY of all places yet... Yu Asakawa and Danny Choo had a panel at NY Comic Con and someone asked if the Miku concert would ever come to NY but they mention something like lack of suitable venues (you could do it at Randall's Island park, where they have the Electric Zoo Festival, I think that'd be a good space)

A few days ago, I purchased a PS3 and this was one of the games I was interested in (since I'm a big rhythm game fan).

I just played the demo and I love it. Pretty sure I'll be picking it up next week.

I stopped by J&L in NYC and I saw they have the game for $95. Is that how much this game goes for? I'll check out VGNY as well to compare prices.

One of the few rhythm games I never tried and I'm sad it took me this long to finally give it a shot.

Wonko_C

If you're going to buy Project Diva F on PS3 I'd say wait for the western announcement. If after E3 we hear nothing about it then $95 for the import sounds reasonable.

Top Bottom