• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New Huxley (PC) Screens

artist

Banned
2727-noscale-4268220070202_112027_2_big.jpg

2726-noscale-4268220070202_112026_1_big.jpg

2725-noscale-4268220070202_112026_0_big.jpg

2730-noscale-4268220070202_112029_5_big.jpg

2729-noscale-4268220070202_112028_4_big.jpg

2728-noscale-4268220070202_112027_3_big.jpg

http://www.destructoid.com/new-high-res-snaps-of-huxley-on-the-pc-29646.phtml

Pud

Banned
Unreal Engine 3 ftl... do all games using the engine (except Bioshock to a point and that Japanese RPG) have to look the friggin same? :lol

Bad_Boy

time to take my meds
Pud said:
Unreal Engine 3 ftl... do all games using the engine (except Bioshock to a point and that Japanese RPG) have to look the friggin same? :lol
Brothers in Arms?

FlyinJ

Douchebag. Yes, me.
Ravager61 said:
In graphics or gameplay?

Graphics were average at best. Gameplay was completely derivative and boring. As generic FPS as you can get.

EDIT: I really like FPS games, for the record.

Ravager61

FlyinJ said:
Graphics were average at best. Gameplay was completely derivative and boring. As generic FPS as you can get.

EDIT: I really like FPS games, for the record.

That sucks. I really wish someone would do another MMOFPS right. Planetside was really fun, and the genre has a lot of potential.

Seriously, if they're going to make a game cliche at least show us some nipples. Otherwise, UTK2k4 and Quake Wars called and it wants it's textures back!

RubxQub

φίλω ἐξεχέγλουτον καί ψευδολόγον οὖκ εἰπόν
Gears of Quake Tournament is looking pretty good!

ghst

thanks for the laugh
Is there anything out there thats UE3 and free to download? I want to see how my machine holds up, i've got plenty of ram and a 7900GS, but my processors only a 3400+.

sprsk

force push the doodoo rock
Guys, think about who the publisher is here. Why there was any hype for this game I'll never know.

Shapingo

Didn't Webzen say this game could handle 200 players at once...........I'd love to see the frame rate if they pulled that off.

jaypah

lawlz, is i'm too late to say this is teh generikz?

seriously though, this looks budget as hell. hell on a budget.....you get the gist.

Aaron

Shapingo said:
Didn't Webzen say this game could handle 200 players at once...........I'd love to see the frame rate if they pulled that off.
They don't all fight at the same time. I forget what the arena sections capped at, but it was much lower than that. The concept of the game was fine. Just actually playing it was so incredibly dull.

Shapingo

Aaron said:
They don't all fight at the same time. I forget what the arena sections capped at, but it was much lower than that. The concept of the game was fine. Just actually playing it was so incredibly dull.

IGN said:
You can see the Asian origin of the game in all the architecture of the cities. There are two different cities for each of the playable factions and each city is considered sort of a "safe" zone where players can relax. There's even a market they can visit to meet with other players or buy and sell items.

The action in the game takes place in areas called "battlefields." New players can hop public transportation to these areas, while vets will probably be able to afford their own rides. The game's servers support about 5000 people but each battlefield supports over a hundred players.
http://pc.ign.com/articles/617/617966p1.html

I think this game looks good for what they are doing

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
Pud said:

Mass Effect? Brothers in Arms?

Aaron

Shapingo said:
I think this game looks good for what they are doing
It didn't work that way at E3. I think it was capped at 16 (though maybe I'm thinking of another game). Still, it was like playing a slowed down version of the first UT. Shadowrun was more enjoyable.

PROOP

FREAKING OUT MAN
Generic, well kindof

Pretty, don't deny it
**** the haters who jizzed all over the new mass effect screens and are now shitting all over this game

Brashnir

xhadoukenx said:
Is there anything out there thats UE3 and free to download? I want to see how my machine holds up, i've got plenty of ram and a 7900GS, but my processors only a 3400+.

I think Roboblitz has a PC demo.

Blackace

if you see me in a fight with a bear, don't help me fool, help the bear!
muramura said:
Generic, well kindof

Pretty, don't deny it
**** the haters who jizzed all over the new mass effect screens and are now shitting all over this game

art has a lot to do with it.. while it looks pretty good, it just looks boring to me.. outside of GoW and Half Life I don't really enjoy shooters that much

Top Bottom