• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Many new JRPG scans! From ruliweb and Jeux-France! (FFXIIRW, IAWW, DQS, HoM)

duckroll

Final Fantasy XII - Revenant Wings (DS)

It's A Wonderful World (DS)

Dragon Quest Swords (Wii)

Heroes of Mana (DS)

Fire Emblem (Wii)

keanerie

IAWW looking pretty great. Can't really tell what's going on, but I'm loving the style of it all. I love the penguin.

duckroll

Jonnyram said:
I still have no clue what's going on in IAWW.
What's up with the real life photos on page one.

The game takes place in real life locations in Shibuya, so it's just noting important locations I believe. I have no idea what's going on in the game either, but it has the best Nomura designs since PE.

Link1110

th_94717_643474_1461135_6253c5a687e0454_122_232lo.jpg

Did they have to call it Revenant Wings? After those annoying enemies in FF2, the words "Final Fantasy" and "Revenant" should probably be kept as far away from each other as possible. :D

Despite that, game looks fun, still have to beat FF12 though.

Jonnyram

Link1110 said:
Did they have to call it Revenant Wings? After those annoying enemies in FF2, the words "Final Fantasy" and "Revenant" should probably be kept as far away from each other as possible. :D
You obviously haven't played FFXI.

Dascu

All looking great.
Shiva trio looks amusing. Great to see HoM having plot relationships with SD3. DQS and IaWW look very nice and interesting.

wow, this'll do for the fake rumors. Very appreciated Jeux-France! :)

I'm totally digging FFXII RW, shame that we poor europeans will get FFXII this Friday...I don't even want to think when will we get RW :(

duckroll

Kurosaki Ichigo said:
wow, this'll do for the fake rumors. Very appreciated Jeux-France! :)

I'm totally digging FFXII RW, shame that we poor europeans will get FFXII this Friday...I don't even want to think when will we get RW :(

Actually Jeux-France only provided the first 2 HoM scans. The rest are from 2ch and rehosted on ruliweb. :lol

duckroll said:
Actually Jeux-France only provided the first 2 HoM scans. The rest are from 2ch and rehosted on ruliweb. :lol
Ahh, I saw them in JF before coming here and....so rant-guy has new reasons to continue writing engrish insults in the scans :/

aeolist

Banned
Saoh said:
the woman is Shiva and the girl is her daughter :lol
The girl is called Baby Shiva, and the dude is Darling (?) Shiva. They're rank 1 and 2, grown-up Shiva is rank 3.

So maybe there's some aspect of leveling your summons or something.

ziran

Fire Emblem is looking awesome! Heroes on Mana looks good, so does Revenant Wings, some of the best 2D I've seen.

Some ARPG scans from GoNintendo (originally from creamsugar, Jeux France, 2ch), including a couple of older scans from One Piece which might not have been posted here:

One Piece Unlimited Adventure (Wii)

Eyeshield 21 (Wii)

Eyeshield 21 Official Site

Mejilan

Running off of Custom Firmware
They look so awesome. HoM and FFXII RW look like they'll be uh... 'complimenting' each other quite well!

Fire Emblem!

Parties in DQS!?

Acosta

Seems is going to take a while to have anime based games for PS3, Wii is going to get them all :p

I want HD Cel-Shaded :(

ivysaur12

Banned
All of it looks unreal... FFXII:RW, IaWW, Heroes of Mana (I'm being optoimistic about a Mana game. And DQS just looks amazing.

Top Bottom