• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Get 1200 MS points for $5.00 - YMMV (Deal over ages ago)

atomsk

Party Pooper
Which account has been locked? Your Microsoft Store account or your actual Xbox LIVE account??

just MS Store stuff, can't add any payment options, not even through xbox

might try to call up Xbox support this week, since MS Store support was useless

Miyahon

Does the order show up in your order history? I looked and nothing is there but they charged my card for one order when I had two of them.

kyo27

Yeah, I meant because of deals like this. You won't see stuff like this anymore once they get rid of the points.

Why do you say that? iTunes cards go on sale all the time anywhere from 10-20% off and they use a currency system. This is just a coupon and would still work even if this was for a $15 card instead of 1200 points because it works on anything on the site.

IrishNinja

XboxEMWA7jvj3o84q
XboxEMWAtz7bdphif
XboxEMWAii3ewndqo
XboxEMWAregdzoojw
XboxEMWAxd3ezyfqq

more codes. The ones in this thread up until now stopped working for me but the last one on this list from CAG worked so I ordered 2 more.

thanks to to you & OP! got 3 orders in, should finally get me Guardian Heroes and a few others i'd been wanting.

Danny 117

Placed my order 1 1/2 hours ago and got the code there now. I'm from the UK BTW so they must be region free as it worked on my account.

LycanXIII

Ordered Tomb Raider, BlOps2, and a wired PC controller on the 25th with these codes. Got two email conformations for the games, but nothing for the controller. Bank account shows that it went through, and billing.microsoft shows it being charged, but nothing about the order on my account.

larvi

I've placed 3 orders on Saturday and 2 yesterday and got 4 of the 5 codes so far. I called customer support on the last one and they said wait until 72 hours are up and if it hasn't been fulfilled by then to call back. This is a great deal as I've finally broke down and bought some of the older xbla content that I've wanted for a while but was waiting on a sale for.

Just got my email for my one 1200 point code. Took 1h25m to get it.

EDIT: It was with code XboxEMWAregdzoojw
(second to last in Bumblebeetuna's list of codes)

Tomat

Wanna hear a good joke? Waste your time helping me! LOL!
Anyone know how long it takes to receive the confirmation email? I had two promo codes and used them and finished two orders.

Sounds like it varies. I ordered over an hour ago and nothing yet.

DarkFlow

Banned
Well I made a order with the code they sent me for signing up, only one I used. They better not cancel that since I'm not abusing the code THEY SENT ME.

Servbot #42

Unconfirmed Member
holy shit my order actually went trough, still waiting for the email but now i'm feeeling greedy and i'm wondering wether to order another code. It's 10 dollars off!

still waiting on those emails - how long did they take again?

I've done two batches of three purchases and each time it took right around an hour and twenty minutes to get the codes. Really tempted to do one more batch but I think I'm good with 7200 points for $30. It's such a good deal to not get more points but I haven't been buying as much nor playing what I have been buying.

Edit: Not sure if it matters but I paid by Visa. Paypal may affect transaction times in one way or another.

Xamdou

Wow just got an email with my two sets of 1200 MS points, it only took 30 minutes! I will order more thanks OP!

Top Bottom