• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Visiting stores in Spain (Barcelona), my anecdotal evidence.

sphinx

the piano man
I know, maybe no one gives a damn but I will post what I have seen in the last 3 days here in Spain. I came here from Mexico 4 days ago for some business and I visited several stores to see how are next-gen ( and also old) consoles faring at this point in time.

I visited several " Corte Ingles" stores which are big stores that are supplied with all sort of things. I also went to the " Fnac " electronic store at the very center of the city and some minor, smaller specialized video game stores. Here is the situation:

from the lamest to the most impressive anecdotes:

.- Gamecube stuff is absolutely gone for good. Nothing to been seen, whatsoever.

.- Gameboy advance consoles are still to be found but in very small quantities and I found the micro to be relatively cheap ( 50 Euros isn't that bad ). Software is almost gone, mostly shovelware and also in small quantities.

.- Xbox 1 is completely gone as well, nothing of any kind related to that console is in existence. Understandable since it's been many months since 360 came in the scene.

.- Xbox 360, as I expected, is looking to be a big loser this time. Shelf space was keep to a minimum compared to the other 4 next-gen competitors (ps3, wii, DS, PSP). There was software and consoles somewhere but no one would get near that part of the store. Consider that this stores have very dense traffic and are VERY crowded.
Spanish people hate the 360 just like they hated the original xbox. If 360 is performing in the rest of europe like it's doing in spain, 360 is lost, utterly and comlpetely lost..

.- Huge ammounts of PS3 consoles everywhere. Somehow, it didn't look well. People were playing at the demostations but noone got near a console to watch/consider/think about getting one. Far too many copies of the same games ( like 80 copies of call of duty 3, for example ). Some smaller stores have signs " PS3 in stock ". I must say, the presence of sony products is extremely strong here. PS3 had priority shelf space everywhere. I think that sony shouldn't have shipped that many... just my thoughts. In any case, PS3 will NOT lose to 360 in this land.

.- Spanish people aren't ready to stop using their PS2s. This system is amazing, it is as relevant as 3 or 4 years ago. There were many nice bundles available. Final Fantasy XII is on fire. There were like 8 people amazed at the god of war II demo, it looked VERY impressive. I think is one of the top 5 best looking games of all last gen. That game looks extremely good. PS2 is definitely here to stay.. MUCH longer than anyone may think and it will take much more than wii launch hype to dethrone it.

.- Guess what? No wiis available anywhere. Sony must be really afraid of this system. I saw people buying controllers, games and stuff and it wasn't your typical dad buying his kids nintendo stuff. It was definitely the new demographic nintendo is trying to reach. Some older guys, middle-aged couples, etc. I got to hear people asking for it. I can not believe that there were NO consoles availabe almost 6 months after launch. It's too fishy to be just " huge demand".

.- DS is selling to everyone as well, I actually saw an older guy buy english training. Software has also a lot of space, DSs were avaible in huge quantities and I got to see a guy that bought a black DSlite.

.- PSP stuff seemed somewhat irrelevant, games and movies here and there but no one was paying attention to anything. I can easily tell that it's receiveing a royal beating from the DS, which is clearly on fire.

yeah, it seems the situation is as expected, I just felt like typing it.

soco

doesn't sound like much of a surprise. i imagine the PS2 will continue to dominate until the PS3 is cheap enough for the masses there.

although this sounds better for Nintendo & MS than some of the other anecdotal evidence, where they claimed there were lots of places that only carried sony stuff. (perhaps they were just talking about sony stores or smaller stores in rural towns? no idea)

sphinx

the piano man
Gekkonidae said:
Yup, that's pretty anecdotal.

yup, as it says in the topic, it's all anecdotal.

soco said:
doesn't sound like much of a surprise. i imagine the PS2 will continue to dominate until the PS3 is cheap enough for the masses there.

although this sounds better for Nintendo & MS than some of the other anecdotal evidence, where they claimed there were lots of places that only carried sony stuff. (perhaps they were just talking about sony stores or smaller stores in rural towns? no idea)

well, actually, there is some truth to that but it's not that bad. Some stores, the less specialized like restaurants and groceries stores, carry mostly sony stuff but all of them also have DS games, all of them. DS and PS2 things are easiest to find. It was interesting to see PS3 consoles being sold in the most strange of places. 360 is near dead here, stores must be very specialzed in games and people don't seem to give a damn.

Du2andal

Banned
You are in Barcelona and decided to hit up the local game shops? Thats just not right. Barcelona is the most beautiful city on the planet. The next update better be about the women!

fresquito

You hit the nail with every appreciation, except for the PSP. It's contradictory, because there's plenty of space in shelves for the console, but it's not selling that nicelly. Probably it's got something to do with Sony dominance over here.

BTW, Wiis can be found from time to time.

And yeah, I agree, use your time in a better way. El Parc Güell is a very nice place to visit.

watership

sphinx said:
.- Xbox 360, as I expected, is looking to be a big loser this time. Shelf space was keep to a minimum compared to the other 4 next-gen competitors (ps3, wii, DS, PSP). There was software and consoles somewhere but no one would get near that part of the store. Consider that this stores have very dense traffic and are VERY crowded.
Spanish people hate the 360 just like they hated the original xbox. If 360 is performing in the rest of europe like it's doing in spain, 360 is lost, utterly and comlpetely lost..

I completely understand why Spain hates the xbox and xbox 360.

Wait. I have no ****ing clue! Why does spain hate the Xbox/Xbox 360? Did it piss them off somehow? Was there an offensive game?

sphinx

the piano man
fresquito said:
You hit the nail with every appreciation, except for the PSP. It's contradictory, because there's plenty of space in shelves for the console, but it's not selling that nicelly. Probably it's got something to do with Sony dominance over here.

BTW, Wiis can be found from time to time.

And yeah, I agree, use your time in a better way. El Parc Güell is a very nice place to visit.

wait everyone, I don't spend hours on stores. It's just what I happen to see in the time I was there. I have used my time here wisely, it's just it would be off-topic to talk about it, that's all.

fresquito

sphinx said:
wait everyone, I don't spend hours on stores. It's just what I happen to see in the time I was there. I have used my time here wisely, it's just it would be off-topic to talk about it, that's all.
Heh, didn't try to interfere with your life. Sorry.

sphinx

the piano man
fresquito said:
Heh, didn't try to interfere with your life. Sorry.

it's o.k.

anyway, Do you think PSP has a strong presence here? I didn't get the impression it gets that much space in stores.

according to what I saw, placing them from biggest to smallest:

.- PS2 ( by far )
.- DS ( evident 2nd place)
.- WII/PS3 (about same space but wii having more demand)
.- PSP ( yeah, my impression)
.- GBA/360 ( near irrelevant )

fresquito

sphinx said:
it's o.k.

anyway, Do you think PSP has a strong presence here? I didn't get the impression it gets that much space in stores.

according to what I saw, placing them from biggest to smallest:

.- PS2 ( by far )
.- DS ( evident 2nd place)
.- WII/PS3 (about same space but wii having more demand)
.- PSP ( yeah, my impression)
.- GBA/360 ( near irrelevant )
I live in Valencia, so that may be the case for Barcelona, don't know. But here PSP has a better presence than PS3 or Wii, by a wide margin. Although I see it declining as PS3 and PS2 lose share to Nintendo consoles.

valparaiso

I had an Al Sharpton friend...Once! Well not a friend really, but we talked a few times. Well one time. Well I yelled out my window "GET OFF MY LAWN!"
lolruffles what the shit is this post

lastendconductor

Put your snobby liquids into my mouth!
Yes, you nailed it.
PS2 is king here in Spain, and it's not giving up the crown anytime soon. Wii is supply constrained but seems to be selling well, same goes for DS in a bigger scale.
PS3 is treated extremly well by retailers, probablly because they think it's going to sell as well as PS1 and 2, but 600€, c'mon, I know people that earn just that in a whole month...
360 is loved by the hardcore fanbase, but to the casual gamer is just "meh, i'll wait for PS3 price cut or continue playing my PS2"
GBA, GC, Xbox, all of them died completly some months ago.
PSP systems sell well, but not its software.

I guess it's not very different from the rest of the world.:lol

Now it's time for some anecdotical evidence:
Media Markt center, Sevilla
- 3 entire lines of shelfs filled with PS2 soft
- 1 line filled exclusively with PS2 peripherals
- 1 line for DS soft + peripherals
- 1 line for GBA soft + peripherals
- 1 line for PSP soft + peripherals
- half a line filled with 360 soft + peripherals
- 1/4 of line shelf for the Wii + its peripherals

I don't remember if I saw PS3 shelf last week, probablly a corner of the PS2 section.

Recently there was a container filled with Xbox1 games at 5/10€, now it's gone.

There's also:

- 2 PS3 cabinets
- 2 360 cabinets
- 1 PS2 cabinet

wsippel

Banned
watership said:
I completely understand why Spain hates the xbox and xbox 360.

Wait. I have no ****ing clue! Why does spain hate the Xbox/Xbox 360? Did it piss them off somehow? Was there an offensive game?
No idea. But it's pretty much the same in Germany as far as I can tell...

sphinx

the piano man
wsippel said:
No idea. But it's pretty much the same in Germany as far as I can tell...

I think it has more to do with Microsoft's european game division being much smaller than Sony's. I have that impression.

To be honest, Sony was the first videogame console producer to treat Europe with respect, specially with the PS2. With PS3, I sense that sony is making efforts to keep the " playstation" brand's strong momentum alive, it's just too expensive now.

Nintendo of Europe has improved A LOT and it seems like they learned they should not treat them like " 3rd place market ". Sony was the first to understand that and Nintendo is being smart with the DS and Wii, now. It will be interesting to see which company will seduce europeans in the long term.

What I can tell is that 360 has absolutely no chance whatsoever of being No. 1 worldwide, It will lose to PS3 and specially to the Wii everywhere except in US. I can't see microsoft changing things in Europe and Japan.

03.jpg

2006 TOP 20
04.jpg

Yixian

Banned
PSP is irrelevant in Europe. The 360 is nigh on irrelevant. The Wii is selling in large numbers but it's not considered to be a traditional games console - it's not going to replace anyones PS2s and nobody is going to buy on instead of a PS3.

Home console-wise, Europe remains Sony land, but Sonys aggressive anti-EU behaviour (high in prices, low in content) have cut the bollocks off the sales momentum.

As far as most of Europe is concerned, the PS3 doesn't truly launch until the end of the year, and their PS2s will suffice until then.

HDTV uptake is very low outside of the UK, too.

Loonz

Well, right now you can see some Wii ads or DS ads on the spanish TV channels, LOTS of PS3 ads (alone, with Fernando Alonso, with some games or asociated with the famous Bravia ad). No Xbox360 TV ads AT ALL. I supose that explains the situation here a bit.

In my city (Salamanca), the DS it's on fire right now, it sells a lot, along with the PS2. Wiis are availble sometimes, but their supplies don't last long. And that's all. By the way, I've bought a PS3 recently and I had the "VIP client" treatment while I was buying it :D. That tells a lot about the Playstation brand importance here.

Yixian

Banned
sphinx said:
Nintendo of Europe has improved A LOT and it seems like they learned they should not treat them like " 3rd place market ". Sony was the first to understand that and Nintendo is being smart with the DS and Wii, now.

Latest PSN update says otherwise.

fresquito

sphinx said:
I think it has more to do with Microsoft's european game division being much smaller than Sony's. I have that impression.

To be honest, Sony was the first videogame console producer to treat Europe with respect, specially with the PS2. With PS3, I sense that sony is making efforts to keep the " playstation" brand's strong momentum alive, it's just too expensive now.

Nintendo of Europe has improved A LOT and it seems like they learned they should not treat them like " 3rd place market ". Sony was the first to understand that and Nintendo is being smart with the DS and Wii, now. It will be interesting to see which company will seduce europeans in the long term.

What I can tell is that 360 has absolutely no chance whatsoever of being No. 1 worldwide, It will lose to PS3 and specially to the Wii everywhere except in US. I can't see microsoft changing things in Europe and Japan.
It's not only about treatment. Spain is traditionally a market of trends. We always are late to the party, but when we jump in, we do like crazy. Xbox360 doesn't cater to the casual gamer in any possible way, and that's what Spain is.

sphinx said:
To be honest, Sony was the first videogame console producer to treat Europe with respect, specially with the PS2.

Error, does not compute. The first company to treat Europe with respect was SEGA with the Dreamcast, quick releases, 60Hrtz option as standard, multiple languages on alot of games etc...

While SONY on the otherhand has a pretty bad track record with Europe in general.

Ikael

I am from Madrid and my experience has been a bit tad different, although quite similiar in some regards. Here consummer habits can change A LOT depending on the region (marketing 101).

- PS2: Well, still king. It has a quite big shelf space, usually the same or a bit more than Wii's. Guitar Hero II is being promoted everywhere and people flocking to it. It was the thing that captured the casual's attentions the most.

- GBA: Is still holding there. It has about half of the PSP's size, and the vast majority of titles are kid licensed crap. Curiously, while Gameboy hardwhare is somehow hard to find, there's still a lot of shelves occupied with GBA's games.

- PSP: More shelf space than expected. About the same size of the DS's one, and in lot of cases it occupies a privileged position in at the store too (near the entrance). It really seems that people here loves their PSPs and I have seem about the same amount of people playing their PSPs in the metro as people playing their DSes.

- Gamecube: Can only be founded in specialized stores (you won't see them in any mall) along with a few copies of Twilight Princess, Smash Bross and Naruto, which seems like the only 3 games that retailers dare to sell.

-PS3: Surely it is not suppply constrained. Little games are being promoted, if any, but you can find huge stacks of PS3 in almost every store that sells electronic devices. It seems way more ubicutous than the Wii or even the PS2. I don't know about the post launch sales, but when asked one videogaming store clerk about the PS3's sales during launch his answer was "incredible, people are buying them as if it doesn't cost 599 €".

- DS: quite a lot of presence, I have seen that retailers devote more shelf space to the hardware itself than games o_O also, big promotions for Brain Trainning and Nintendogs everywhere. I always see people in their 40s and children playing with the DS demos.

- Xbox: It simply doesn't exist.

- 360 Unless you go to a specialized gaming shop, you will see that yes, it is the clear looser here. It is too much aimed to hardcore crowd and it really seems that Microsoft do not know crap about how to deal with retailers. While commercial centers look at the PS3 and the PS2 as a consumer electronic device like the DVD, the 360 looks like a particle accelerator for them: something that only the extremely nerd, ultra specialized tech loving geeks are going to buy. Also, curiously enough, the demos with Gears of War were usually occupied by teens and pre teens.

- Wii: now it is easier to find, but goddammn @ the launch. It simply was impossible to find during the first 2 months. Lots of peripherals, games and controls in sale. Also, it seems that they solved their supply problem, while you can't find lots of them stacked you have a 90% of chances of finding one in a mall or videogame store.

- PC gaming: LOL. "Why are you going to buy them when you can pirate them?" seems the Spanish motto when it comes to PC gaming, which has been reduced to "simsWoW machine". Seriously, like a 75% of the PC shelf space (in the case that it exist) is dedicated to just WoW and the Sims. Everything else is mainly strategy and cheap soccer games.

tanasten

glad to heard people isn't stupid anymore
People! When you're visiting Barcelona, contact with me!

We could meet, have party, show you the wonderful places there, etc.

I would like to meet with gaffers here in Barcelona!

And yes, about the original post... the observation is pretty close to reality. PSP isn't doing that bad though. Wii and PS2 are ****ing strong. PS3 had a good start to early adopters/sony fans, but seems that the momentum is dying.

Xbox360 seems out of game

DS is a monster. I would say that DS is outselling PS2 but. Its a system that every girl wants, that grandmas like and father want to play... but I can't see the PlayStation users jumping so easily to the system.

BTW, Spain is a monster in piracy and that's why PSP does so good. When PS3 can use pirate copies, the system will sell loads.

tirant

Du2andal said:
You are in Barcelona and decided to hit up the local game shops? Thats just not right. Barcelona is the most beautiful city on the planet. The next update better be about the women!

Barcelona is a beautiful city for tourists. But now It sucks living here... Specially last 5 years.

Almost everything traditional has disappeared. Now everything is made, thought and priced for tourists, and in the name of design/modernity.

20 years from now Barcelona will be suffering the same illness as Venecia. Everyone will be stranger in the city.

The best of all is you keep seeing people coming here to learn Spanish... when it's the worse place to do it in Spain (even worse than andalusia :)): full of foreigners, and the spanish spoken here is mixed with the other local language, both of them badly spoken.

Shiggy

Yixian said:
The Wii is selling in large numbers but it's not considered to be a traditional games console - it's not going to replace anyones PS2s and nobody is going to buy on instead of a PS3.

Home console-wise, Europe remains Sony land, but Sonys aggressive anti-EU behaviour (high in prices, low in content) have cut the bollocks off the sales momentum.

How do you come to this conclusion?

mabuza

Banned
so the 360 is irrelevant in europe and japan. two out of the top three markets. and they actually think they have a chance of winning this war?

mabuza said:
so the 360 is irrelevant in europe and japan. two out of the top three markets. and they actually think they have a chance of winning this war?
That's because this war isn't as clear cut atm as the last one was. PS3 is pretty much irrelevant in Japan as well and as irrelevant in the US as 360 is in Europe, yet they haven't "lost".

mabuza

Banned
Phife Dawg said:
That's because this war isn't as clear cut atm as the last one was. PS3 is pretty much irrelevant in Japan as well and as irrelevant in the US as 360 is in Europe, yet they haven't "lost".
yes but the ps3 still has a chance to resurrect itself in japan. the 360 is dead in japan, no hope nothing. whilst it seems like apart from the uk, the 360 isnt really doing that well in europe, although its been out for a year, cheaper and has way better games than the ps3.

Ikael

Barcelona is a beautiful city for tourists. But now It sucks living here... Specially last 5 years.

Almost everything traditional has disappeared. Now everything is made, thought and priced for tourists, and in the name of design/modernity.

Then come to Madrid! Not as beautiful, yet still authentic! Multiculturalist identity FTW.

It's not only about treatment. Spain is traditionally a market of trends. We always are late to the party, but when we jump in, we do like crazy. Xbox360 doesn't cater to the casual gamer in any possible way, and that's what Spain is.

Quite spot on. Also, the Spanish consumer is not usually a quite informed one. They usually don't know about any alternative besides the dominant brand, hence why here the nº1 trademarks crush the nº2. Coke, Windows, Playstation... you name it. As Fresquito pointed out, unless there's a huge overwhelming trend against the nº1, we won't change our stance. Still, once we do it it will be on a blink (see also: N46 => Playstation shift).

mabuza said:
yes but the ps3 still has a chance to resurrect itself in japan. the 360 is dead in japan, no hope nothing. whilst it seems like apart from the uk, the 360 isnt really doing that well in europe, although its been out for a year, cheaper and has way better games than the ps3.

1% chance is hardly much better than a 0% chance.

Du2andal said:

Actually I found Barcelona really terrible for chicks. While Spanish chicks are hot, I just couldn't find hot ones in Barcelona. The few I did, were from England. I went there twice, and know the city pretty well. If people could name some clubs, I can see, if I was going to the wrong ones.

PS - I stayed on the La Rambla.

quicksilv

spain != europe. here in holland xbox360 is doing quite well what i here from friends working at retail.

local mediamarkt has 1 shelf for PS2 (+ a row discounted games).
1 row for PC games, 1 for Xbox360, 0.5 for Wii, 0.5 for PS3. And DS+GBA >> PSP in shelf space.

I have never seen any WII/PS3 game sales though.. PS2 is definitly selling the most of all the formats. PC is crowded most of the times as well.

Some other retail chain (eplaza) has an equal divide, with PS2 also selling the most.
Something that does stand out is that most people spit op PS3, you hear lotttts of people bitching about the whole PS3 fiasco (price + performance). Wii is still sold out, and i've never ever even seen a boxed Wii here!

For the nextgen market the 360 most of the times has the most shelfspace.
Mediamarkt Aachen (germany) has a similair setup, but 360/wii/ps3 are more equally divided. Wii is also sold out here as well.

Xbox360 is doing a lott better then xbox1, definitly helped by xbox live as almost everyone here has highspeed internet. Also HDTV is not yet found in a lott of homes, but everyone wants one and all the TVs in the shops are lcd/plasma. Most people are waiting for price cuts and HD TV content (only animal planet, national geographic and discovery are available in HD cable).
I think the xbox 360 would sell better as soon as do a price cut, as most people think 400euro is too much. Yet, former ps2 owners did buy into xbox this time.

fresquito said:
Valencia is a proper place to see hot chicks. Besides they dress like bitches :lol

The best place for hot chicks in Spain is the Canary Islands. 365 days of sun makes the girls very voluptous ;)

edit:

I forgot my anecdotal evidence report.

This is what you see:

Lots lots of PS2 as many people said before.

DS and PSP share almost the same space.

PS3 has a bit more space than Wii

There are more Wiis available than PS3

There is a playable wii , they have some game with a cow on it
There is also a playable

There is usually no one on the Wii.

The Canary Islands are one of the most poor parts of Spain. People here are highly uninformed in general (We have a high teen pregnancy rate) and mosty followers. Here people buy whetever is in style.

I also would like to say that Spain has beent LTTP since 17th century at least.

Spain also has been the only country in history that went back to a monarchy after having a republic

sphinx

the piano man
Ryujin said:
Error, does not compute. The first company to treat Europe with respect was SEGA with the Dreamcast, quick releases, 60Hrtz option as standard, multiple languages on alot of games etc...

While SONY on the otherhand has a pretty bad track record with Europe in general.

Sega might have been good to Europe but that's part of a far away past.

If you check stores today in western european countries like say, Spain and UK, you will notice that stores are loaded with sony systems. From the huge PS2 to the lukewarm PSP and the infamous PS3 too. If you consider:

.- Hardware stock
.- Available software, both in quantity and quality
.- In store Ads
.- all around excitement about games

you'll admit Sony treats Europe well and that's why they win in here.

Yixian said:
Home console-wise, Europe remains Sony land

Not anymore, no.

Germany and France, two markets larger than Spain are both Nintendoland. The UK is more or less split between the two(but was Sonyland). Spain is Sonyland but did you even see the 2006 charts? Nintendo just had a phenomenal year and thier mindshare is in the upswing. Italy is Sonyland but the market is a bit irrelevant if you compare the Nintendomination in Germany, France and to a lesser extent, the UK, the three biggest market in Europe.

sphinx said:
I can not believe that there were NO consoles availabe almost 6 months after launch. It's too fishy to be just " huge demand".
"There are more Wiis available than any near-launch console ever." is my usual line, but it's most relevant for talking about worldwide or US numbers. Does anyone know what the most supplied console is after 5 months in Europe, though?
sphinx said:
DS is selling to everyone as well, I actually saw an older guy buy english training.
Are you getting that mixed up with a Brain Training title, or do they actually have English Training in Europe?

Yixian

Banned
chibcicylist said:
Not anymore, no.

Germany and France, two markets larger than Spain are both Nintendoland. The UK is more or less split between the two(but was Sonyland). Spain is Sonyland but did you even see the 2006 charts? Nintendo just had a phenomenal year and thier mindshare is in the upswing. Italy is Sonyland but the market is a bit irrelevant if you compare the Nintendomination in Germany, France and to a lesser extent, the UK, the three biggest market in Europe.

Nintendo effectively dropped out of the race with the Wii, like I said, and like sales figures suggest, people aren't replacing their PS2s with Wiis, and aren't buying Wii over PS3s. The Wii is cheap enough and unconventional enough to coexist, but the primary gaming audience still wants the standard model of gaming with innovation in software rather than control input so most continue to game on their Sony consoles.

Handheldwise ofc, Nintendo is the absolute mater of time and space, same as everywhere else.

Europeans are very, very, VERY price conscious - the PS3 as good as doesn't exist until it's £300 or under. Maybe even £250. The PS3 simple won't be a part of the equation here until it's that cheap.

Blabala

I am from Barcelona I love cutting edge technologies, and I have always loved Nintendo, but when somebody asks me: "which home videogame system should I buy?" I answer them: BUY PS2. The catalogue is impressive, the system and games are cheap and you have for sure at least 2 years of new games. Maybe you cannot play that "latest" games, but there are not so many interesting games in PS3, Wii or X360. I remember having to wait almost a year to start buying games for PS2 and Gamecube, that is wasting money.

PS: I have a Wii and 4 games and I'll buy Mario Strikers and Paper Mario soon, but again I'm feeling the same I did last gen, the start is too slow. In fact that's why Nintendo is doing well.

sphinx

the piano man
JoshuaJSlone said:
"There are more Wiis available than any near-launch console ever." is my usual line, but it's most relevant for talking about worldwide or US numbers. Does anyone know what the most supplied console is after 5 months in Europe, though?

Are you getting that mixed up with a Brain Training title, or do they actually have English Training in Europe?

I was also amazed to see that Spain has ENGLISH training!, the japanese million seller, completely in spanish to help people learn english!

cool, huh?

Top Bottom