• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

New No More Heroes Scans (from a Chinese magazine)

BorkBork

The Legend of BorkBork: BorkBorkity Borking
Sitting on the can, splitting people in two with a lightsaber, backsuplexes, hot murderous chicks.

Now THOSE are some quality scans. :lol

Thanks for those sweet scans. Holly Summers looks like she'll put up an interesting fight. So I take it it says that the game is 65% complete right now. Any release date estimations?

Aside from Persona 3, this is my most anticipated game right now. :D

Threi

notag
having not played the game i would like to take the time to say that destroyman is already my favorite character. :lol

The game has cool looking dude, mad modded motorbike, suplexes, sword that's a giant syringe, sexy crazy women, cell shaded graphics and beheading.

What more could you want? If the gameplay mechanics aren't as broken as they were in Killer7, it might become one of my favourite games ever.

ezekial45

Banned
163918306520070622224608.jpg

I love this Travis art. Is anyone able to PhotoShop this into an av? I'd appreciate it!

ezekial45

Banned
Falch said:
Wait, is this a free-roaming game, ala GTA?

Yes. Although it won't be nearly as big as the average GTA world, you are free to go around the city of Santa Destroy as you please. Not to mention a number of Side missions are available.

I love these assassains so much. This girl in particular uses grenades, mines, knives, a shovel and she has a rocket launcher built into her leg.

Stormbringer said:
According to the staff list, the character designer is Kozaki Yusuke. But in fact, it's possible that his work on this game could be heavily influenced by Suda's vision and direction.

Wow. I see the similarities in his other artwork. If that's his style then I can't wait to see the other characters.

Stocka

Remember Suda saying that they were going to make No More Heroes more violent than Manhunt 2? I'm sure they'll be taking back that idea

fernoca

Stocka said:
Remember Suda saying that they were going to make No More Heroes more violent than Manhunt 2? I'm sure they'll be taking back that idea

Well, that depends..
No More Heroes,has the advantage of having an "anime" look, while Manhunt 2 while not realistic, it does have a "more human/realistic" look.

Bebpo

Banned
fernoca said:
But..but..guys!!?!?
The Wii sucks in graphics!!
Those are just target/artistic renders.

Wrong game to defend Wii's graphical abilities on. Graphically NMH looks terrible. Worse than Killer 7 and more like Suda51's Blood+ game on PS2.

Stocka said:
Oh don't be silly! Screw tearing out testicles...Travis is going to sodomize that cocky Shinobu with his beam saber!

fernoca

Funny, how noone is quoting my "Toilet pic is the Saving Screen" reply..but the sarcastic remark/reply I posted?!...., Hell yeah!! :lol

Threi

notag
Bebpo said:
Wrong game to defend Wii's graphical abilities on. Graphically NMH looks terrible. Worse than Killer 7 and more like Suda51's Blood+ game on PS2.

are we looking at the same game? O_O

Ynos Yrros said:
What more could you want? If the gameplay mechanics aren't as broken as they were in Killer7, it might become one of my favourite games ever.

I don't have much confidence that they will be. Suda 51 seems on the whole to value style over substance. Accordingly, he spends far too much time on story and visual design and not enough on gameplay.

Falch

ezekial45 said:
Yes. Although it won't be nearly as big as the average GTA world, you are free to go around the city of Santa Destroy as you please. Not to mention a number of Side missions are available.

Nice. Anticipation +10.

Top Bottom