• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Preorder A Link Between Worlds at GameStop, and get code for Oracles of Seasons

Didn't see a thread on this.

So I went to GameStop to pick up The Wonderful 101, and I saw poster behind the counter saying you get a promo code to download Oracles of Seasons. The guy told me about it since they are also doing that extra 30% trade in thing when you trade toward ALBW. Anyone else hear about this.

Edit: I preordered it but didn't get a code, seems you get it when the game cones out.

I have this pre-ordered at GameStop and bought Oracles and Ages when they came out on 3DS eShop so it looks like I'll have a spare code....

Boogiepop

Damn, already have both Oracles. Maybe I'll get the code to try and trade for something? But then again... dealing with Gamestop, yuck.

Just a thought, maybe they put the marketing for it up too early. I used to work for Game Stop and a lot of our deals didn't go into effect in the computers until after close on the Sunday when all the marketing changed (they do it every two weeks). So probably this week it'll actually be available.

Just a thought, maybe they put the marketing for it up too early. I used to work for Game Stop and a lot of our deals didn't go into effect in the computers until after close on the Sunday when all the marketing changed (they do it every two weeks). So probably this week it'll actually be available.

That's what I was thinking since I haven't heard of this deal until today.

PAULINK

I microwave steaks.
Would be good if I didn't already own the game.

Alas, I've already got it pre-ordered on newegg for $5 less.

LiK

Fuck, free games always get me,. Nintendo and GameStop are truly in love with each other.

Edit: don't see it on the site.

MagiusNecros

Gilgamesh Fan Annoyance
I'll probably preorder it when I pick up Pokemon. A month away from release is usally how I go about it. Except for Pokemon. I preordered that one a lot earlier.

SolVanderlyn

Thanos acquires the fully powered Infinity Gauntlet in The Avengers: Infinity War, but loses when all the superheroes team up together to stop him.
I guess Seasons is slightly more accessible than Ages. More action, less thinking. Although, not by much.

Tygamr

Meh. Already have it. Would have been way cooler if they were giving away ALttP (Nintendo could put it up on the eShop, and it could be a timed exclusive pre-order bonus like the 3D Classics Kid Icarus was, or like Donkey Kong was), and it would make so much more sense.

grandjedi6

Master of the Google Search
Seasons is also the most self-referential Zelda title. So many homages to the first 5 games.

But I already own it. As does many of the people this pre-order bonus would apply to, so its kinda odd.

Actually a decent pre-order bonus for once. But they should give you the code beforehand so you have some Zelda to play while you wait for the release.

casmith07

Will trade my code for nudes since I already have both Oracles...

But seriously I'll probably give it away free to a good home.

Elfteiroh

I think it's weird. It's only one half of a "two-part" game really, and a LOT of people that would preorder that game probably have bought it already. Would have been better to release the original (ALttP) on VC they promise the code... Or even just promise the code (and reveal the release on VC at that time)...
Bah, still good. :p

Tathanen

Get Inside Her!
I preordered the game there instead of planning to download it, since my wife will probably want to play it eventually, and I can't put a downloaded game in her 3DS. So bonus for me!

..except that I already downloaded the Oracles.

Top Bottom