• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Persona Community Thread |OT3| Your thread title sucks, Yukiko.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Caladrius

It's not even particularly interesting, tbh.

jimmy-fallon-popcorn.gif

EDIT: Damn it not again.

Ladies and gentlemen, robots and ghost dads, I present, our text log of shame, basically, what the PersonaGAF IRC was saying when the Atlus reveal event was going down. Much rage, shame, sadness and glory inside:

http://pastebin.com/index/NVj6Nj7V

Yeah, it's so weird that they were announced just a month ago. The next year is going to be crazy for Persona.

266327-zz.jpg

I must be the only one that was amused by her antics during the stream.

Meia

So is that a normal shadow Yukari win pose I guess(since that's Elizabeth's normal "I don't give a fuck I'm on the ground" pose)? That's pretty funny, and really makes me want the story mode of Arena 2 all the more now. :p

kewlmyc

There's like a 30% chance my avatar at any given moment is from something I haven't actually seen/played.

Oh, I thought you had read DanganRonpa Zero (that's where that girl is from). I though I had found someone to discuss it with. But alas, it's not fated to be.... ;_;

Squire

Banned
Oh, I thought you had read DanganRonpa Zero (that's where that girl is from). I though I had found someone to discuss it with. But alas, it's not fated to be.... ;_;

Nah, sorry. :/

DR is one of my most anticipated games for next year though. Really looking forward to it.

What games are you all really anticipating for next year beyond all the Persona stuff?

Gazoinks

DR is one of my most anticipated games for next year though. Really looking forward to it.

What games are you all really anticipating for next year beyond all the Persona stuff?
Super Smash Bros. Smash Bros Bros Smash Bros 4 Bros Smash

I don't remember any other releases I'm looking forward to, but I've probably just forgotten.

Acid08

Banned

Bravely Default sounds like it'll be good. Dangan Ronpa for sure though, that'll probably be the first new game I buy next year. Still contemplating whether to get the LE or not. It's not much more expensive but I don't care much about the extras. Just want to support NISA and their localizing efforts.

Edit: oh yeah and Super Smash Bros. I'll get the 3DS game for sure and I'll maaaaaaaybe have a Wii U by the time it's released. Next year will probably be PS4 and Wii U time.

cj_iwakura

Ryota Kozuka deserves some kind of award for this.

After smtg helped me find what I was missing, the grand total of tracks in SMTIV's OST?

Oops, duplicates removed. 96. Still impressive, though!

Caladrius

The idea that the incarnation of ~uguu in this thread was trained by somebody else who is his superior terrifies me.

Our lineage of kawaii overseers reaches into time immemorial. We are eternal.

Smash Bruddas 4 WiiU, Kingdom Hearts 2.5 HD, Kirby Triple Deluxe, Mario Kart 8, Project Diva F 2nd. Freedom Wars and something else I'm pretty sure I'm forgetting.

cj_iwakura

Danganronpa, Drakengard 3... whatever Victor Ireland has planned.

Fate/Extra CCC? Aksys pls.

Rhapsody

Banned

US Vita release of Danganronpa, Tales of Zestiria, Smash, MK8, (hopefully) X, Bravely Default, GG Xrd, Gundam VS, and many others.
Dunno where I'm going to get all the money, but I'm glad I'm not in a rush to get a PS4 yet.

Necrovex

Bravely Default, Danganronpa, Drakengard 3, Tales of Xillia 2, Tales of Zelstria (or however it is spelled), First-Party Nintendo titles, DKC:TR, X, and KH 2.5. No reason for me to pick up a PS4 or Xbone at all next year.

cj_iwakura

Localization get. Haha... :(. There was a petition somewhere on fb to get Aksys' attention to localize it but it unlikely to happen.

They were teasing about it in Siliconera's Curry interview.

That reminds me,I should bump the CCC hype thread with that bit.

kewlmyc

Tales of Symphonia Chronicles (never played them)
Dangan Ronpa (played the fantranslation, but want to officially support the series)
Tales of Xillia 2
Kingdom Hearts 2.5
Titanfall (have you seen it?)
Blazblue CP (surprisingly just for the shit story)
Evil Within
Metal Gear Solid V/Ground Zeroes
Tales of Zesteria
Guilty Gear Xrd
Smash Bros for Wii U (need to get a Wii U)
Bayonetta 2
Dark Souls 2 (even though I was too much of a wuss to get through Dark Souls)

Levito

Banned
YOU GET A SHADOW VANQUISH! YOU GET A SHADOW VANQUISH! YOU GET A SHADOW VANQUISH!

The 3DS version of the game includes a special cameo, a callback to an earlier collaboration... ;)

YES! Platinum finally took Devil May Cry back from Capcom!

(This one is even better btw) lol

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom