• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Compile Heart’s Moero Chronicle (PS Vita) First Screens - NSFW

Status
Not open for further replies.

Endless

1388047237-moero-chronicle.jpg

1388047240-moero-chronicle.jpg

1388047239-moero-chronicle.jpg

1388047234-characters.jpg

amiami.jp

Why did all of the good JRPG companies die or limit themselves to social mobile browser card games, and CH keeps merrily churning out crap every six months?

Yeah... this kind of thing is exactly why I stick to Gundam and any other giant robot anime.

Either way... its compile heart, not like it was going to be a good game anyway.
personal opinion and 99% fact of my own world

Jebusman

Banned
The amiami link appears to have what I can assume are the special edition bonuses:

・「はじめてのXXX」モン娘(ハート)艶声ボイス全集CD
 ・いつでも一緒(ハート)お風呂ポスター5枚セット

I don't know what any of that means, but Google Translate tell me that the first line is "XXX for the First Time" something something CD.

I am both afraid and intrigued.

sakipon

What kind of a game is this? Mostly visual novel-type (looking at the screenshots) or is there a lot of gameplay?

fek

Doesn't really seem to have anything to do with Monpiece other than Otton being there and touch stuff. I wish Fukahire was still involved, hype level decreased a lot.
Also, male main character. What the hell Compile Heart.

Well, Compile Heart's always been very clear in their intentions & target audience for their games.

A pity though. They're one of the few JRPG devs that's quite active in console space, it would be good to see them develop themselves into something less niche.

Auskeek

I get the feeling Vita has become the otaku machine. Kinda like how the 360 survived on VNs and Cave shooters in Japan...
I'd buy it. No lol, I'm not buying a Vita

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom