• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

horray for Panzer Tactics DS!!....but where's Nectaris: Military Madness DS??

jko

http://ds.ign.com/objects/823/823692.html

panzer-tactics-ds-20060510094117651.jpg
panzer-tactics-ds-20060510094118167.jpg

Expanding on the RTS series is this turn-based strategy game thrusting you into the chaotic battles of WWII. Combining intuitive gaming with historically-inspired battles, would-be commanders will lead their forces to victory or defeat in three exciting single-player campaigns, or compete in multiplayer games via Nintendo-WiFi Connection or wireless multiplayer. Multiplayer games will also offer a competitive ladder system to rank the best online commanders.

Q: where exactly can I hotlink images from anyway?

sc0la

Unconfirmed Member
looks like advance wars with only tanks and hexagonal play field. [/probable simplification]

Hex-based strategy is ****ing sweet. Give me this, a port of Mission Force: Cyberstorm and a hex Daisenryaku for DS and I'll be set. I suppose I'll splurge on Nectaris for PSP as well.

jarrod

Banned
jko said:
SON OF A......!
arg...oh well, I do have a PSP, just i'd rather have it on the DS...
Yeah, given Hudson's development priorities and Japan's software climate, it'd have a better chance of having online play. :(

jko

jarrod said:
Yeah, given Hudson's development priorities and Japan's software climate, it'd have a better chance of having online play. :(

Exactly! what in the world were they thinking...??

Top Bottom