• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Meijer Black Friday ad

RBH

Thanksgiving Day

GottaDeal-Meijer-BF2015_1.jpg

GottaDeal-Meijer-BF2015_3.jpg

Black Friday

GottaDeal-Meijer-BF2015_29.jpg

GottaDeal-Meijer-BF2015_59.jpg

GottaDeal-Meijer-BF2015_57.jpg

Full ad: http://blackfriday.gottadeal.com/BlackFridayScans/Meijer

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Wonder if that $300 PS4 bundle offer will be at other stores. Got a Meijers about 5 minutes away from me, but not my first pick for buying electronics/games (though the $50 gift card is tempting since it's my main grocery store).

......doesn't help I have to work 3rd shift, so hell if I get done in time to actually get there while there's still bundles available...

hawk2025

The other offers seem pretty mild, so I'm guessing Black Friday at the major stores this year will typically involve $299 consoles + some bonus, be it gift cards or games.

Falchion

Not bad for the systems. I need a good deal on a second TV this Black Friday so I can play games on the main and have sports on the other.

ViciousDS

Banned
Need for speed price drop already? Lol holy crap.....what games released in November get a sale?

Edit: holy shit we starting at fucking 6am on Thursday now..........

What in the living fuck!

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Oh man, $170 for that 49" HDTV. Wouldn't mind upgrading my 5 year old 32", but 49" probably wouldn't fit in my room. 39" would probably be better suited.

Also lol THPS5 for $20, that barely came out over a month ago.

Can't wait for the Best Buy ad.

GCU is gonna make this year way too affordable.
Oh man, considering I got GCU not too long ago, I can't wait to see what BB's deals will be, especially since they're doing free shipping on all items now.

Loudninja

Oh man, $170 for that 49" HDTV. Wouldn't mind upgrading my 5 year old 32", but 49" probably wouldn't fit in my room. 39" would probably be better suited.

Also lol THPS5 for $20, that barely came out over a month ago.
Bet they will have like 1 TV in stock at each location

TI82

Banned
Wow, if PS4 is $299.99 i might as well trade my $200 cowboom one in to gamestop for the $250, buy a giftcard, and then buy it anywhere else new with a game and controller

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Quick question about the PS4 bundle.

Uncharted bundle has the newest PS4 model, correct? I was kind of hoping for a special BF bundle, but for $300, I might as well buy it, then sell the code/copy of Uncharted Collection.

.......then sell the controller so I can get that 20th Anniversary one.

Fat4all

Banned

Uncharted bundle has the newest PS4 model, correct? I was kind of hoping for a special BF bundle, but for $300, I might as well buy it, then sell the code/copy of Uncharted Collection.

Yeah, Uncharted bundle is the latest model.

Yes.

Need for speed price drop already? Lol holy crap.....what games released in November get a sale?

Edit: holy shit we starting at fucking 6am on Thursday now..........

What in the living fuck!

Meijer is like Walmart in that it's a general store that is also a grocery store. They'd be open on Thanksgiving regardless (they only day they close is Christmas Day). And I say that as a person that has worked both Thanksgiving and Black Friday at Meijer as a cashier.

For those of you that have been pushing the "Microsoft will maximize profit this Holiday narrative"

The Xbox One was $70 cheaper at Meijer on Thanksgiving Day last year. Both came with a $50- coupon off your next purchase, both came with 2 games (X1 had Both Ass Creed, PS4 Had TLOU and GTAV). However, the Xbox One was still $70 cheaper.

One year later, both consoles are the exact same price. Doesn't really look like Microsoft is going on the same fire sale this year! There is one thing that I want to add. I think many people forget these ads are thought out weeks to months in advance. They are printed sometimes many weeks in advance (thus why we see the printed Meijer ad 3 weeks early). So I keep seeing people think Microsoft will drop the price as we get closer to Black Friday. If they do, they needed to decide by now. They want that in all the Holiday ads. Last year, the announcement was made with enough time to show the price drop in all the ads. With Meijer going along with all the other stores with the aggressive pricing last year, I am pretty much believing that Microsoft IS going to maximize profits this year.

This deal is pretty much on par with the Dell deal, so I think the $299 with up to $50 back will be about the average for savings you will get this holiday, and probably the norm.

BatDan

Bane? Get them on board, I'll call it in.
No Rock Band 4 Guitar bundle... hopefully Best Buy or Target has something for that.

TI82

Banned
It really is. They are all over my home state. Noone ever seems to talk about them on the internet though, so it's one of those "small world" things when a thread like this gets made.

Same with Fred Meyer, the best place to find figures and amiibo.

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
It really is. They are all over my home state. Noone ever seems to talk about them on the internet though, so it's one of those "small world" things when a thread like this gets made.
Yup, got mine close to my place so it's my main store to shop, & hell, they actually came through for amiibo, as I was able to get Captain Falcon, Dedede, Ike, & was able to go in at midnight for all Wave 5 (8-bit Mario, Ganondorf, etc.).

& based on older BF visits, they tend to have people line up in certain areas for the bigger aisles, so it's a bit more organized. Though nowadays, I just order online to save the hassle.

Top Bottom