• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

So guys, where do I score some hot video game deals?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Darko

http://www.myspace.com/ppdanny

look at this guys profile....I can imagine him waiting out side of a highschool or middle school trying to pick up little girls.
Update: Found his Msn Profile
Update: Google "Danny Dowler" thats his name, heres his ICQ

The Plan
Step 1: ManDudeChild is gonna make a fake Myspace profile and PM him he'll post his responces in this thread. (Complete)

>>>>>Gaf MySpace Profile<<<

UPDATE: We got him on our friends list!
owned4pt.jpg

-------------
Major Update

His Website: http://web.archive.org/web/20030202061139/www.howdyneighbor.com/ppdanny/
Can someone explainn why this guy has an interview of himself on a GIRL LOVER WEBSITE?
http://www.glarchive.org/gla/freshpetals/seplink.html

42.jpg

Incase you dont think this is the same guy
ilovejena.jpg
366606702_l.jpg

Major Update 2
Quote from Chapter 32 (Autobiography)
Available for Download Here
I could not believe how pretty she was. In the evening, I saw Christine on ICQ. I told her this interesting story about another reason I was attracted to Asian women: "When I was age 8, I had sex with a girl my age (not Asian). This made me grow up liking girls. imagine a 20 year old guy having sexual desires for a little girl !! Not good. So this continued until 1996 when a grown woman told me she had feelings for me. So now I had no need for girls. But there's always that little part of me that has the 'little girl' interests.

nomoment

He's a college graduate, his main interest is computer programming, and he makes less than 30K a year. I hope all of you computer science majors are reading!

Nick

So... why do all those hot girls have him friended? Is there something I missed, or... ?

Anyone who has a MySpace account:

Make a joke account and PM this dude PLEASE. Tell him you're a 16yr old chick or something, and post his responces on GAF. PLEASE GAF this could be golden! :lol

PhoenixDark said:
Anyone who has a MySpace account:

Make a joke account and PM this dude PLEASE. Tell him you're a 16yr old chick or something, and post his responces on GAF. PLEASE GAF this could be golden! :lol

By your command!

Any suggestions on what fake pic I should use?

ManDudeChild said:
By your command!

Any suggestions on what fake pic I should use?

AWESOME!

This could be so freaking hilarious. If this guy is not some kind of joke character himself, he might be a pedophile I swear. OMG :lol

EDIT: Um, ask Lemur if we can use her pics lol. Or maybe you could Google and find a random pic of some girl.

Foul Angel said:
Danny is not gonna get excited with joke you are gonna pull on him. He already got enough girls :lol

Well if we PM him with something, I'm sure we can get a responce. All you have to do is try to start up a conversation with him through PM, get him interested, and BAM.

I don't think that's illegal. Just some fun eh?

Belfast

This just blows my mind. It violates all of the rules of the internet, nay, reality whose truths I held so dearly to.

Alright, since there's some confusion. Are the bulk of you guys in favor of me doing this? I dont want to do this, come back and find a flame thread.

ourumov

If he is a joke character then the motherfucker behind him is an idiot...If he is real...then I find this pretty sad. I feel really sorry for people like him.

Docpan

:lol :lol

Awesome.

There's another weirdo on that site named "Norman"

I can't seem to find him again, but if you guys know who I'm talking about please post it!

Beezy

ManDudeChild said:
Alright, since there's some confusion. Are the bulk of you guys in favor of me doing this? I dont want to do this, come back and find a flame thread.

Please do it.........for GAF.

Darko

ManDudeChild said:

Do it!!!

ManDudeChild said:

100% support from Phoenix.

This could be amazing. If he has some more pics post them lol. OH BOY :lol

How the hell does that guy have so many attractive girls on his friends list? Not only that, he has many of them leaving flattering comments on his pics.

Nick

Are you going to pimp out the myspace as well? Add a few people throughout the day so it doesn't look like a total scam. Add a bunch of hearts everywhere and use Thomas Myspace Editor to make it look like you tried.

Good Luck.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom