• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Let us reflect on the vaginas of yesteryear.

Status
Not open for further replies.

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
Vagina 1: My first foray into the world of vaginas was a confusing, yet rewarding journey. It was quite snug and kinda curved upwards at the end, like a small hill the penis had to ascend to reach home. We were young though and hygene probably wasn't really understood well so there was an odor of sorts at time I found unpleasant. 2/5

Vagina 2: This was a christian vagina and as such was more pure than the first vagina. It was what one would refer as "the large vagina" though and while it was generous in it's self lubrication it lacked sufficient friction building qualities at times. It seemed to also be in the shape of a crater. Broader towards the front and tapering down further in. It worked, but not ideal for it's intended purposes. 3/5

Vagina 3: This was perhaps the picture perfect "goldilocks" vagina. Not too big and not too small. It was attached to a heavenly body as well that understood the phsyics required to extract feeling from every square inch of it. It was a straight shot from front to back, yet was a tad short and I'd run into the whatever is back there on thrusts. It is remembered fondly for the year and a half it was mine to call home. 5/5

Vagina 4: I only met this one briefly but what a ride that was. It also was a somewhat larger vagina and seemed to curve towards the front, but I found if you hit it doggy style you could capitalize on it's conveinent and easy to reach g-spot location so no awkward experimentation phase was necessary to extract maximum performance from this model. 4/5

Vagina 5: This was the smallest vagina I'd ever been introduced too and it lacked in the natural lubrication department so intial entry was a somewhat multi step affair requiring liberal use of oral and bottled enhancements. Once rolling though it was like sliding into the cramped driver seat of a dragster. Buckle in and hang the fuck on! 4/5

Vagina 6: The current vagina is a rather respectable model that reminds me much of Vagina 3. Not too big and not too small. Unlike that one though this one has plenty of hallway to pass through and you are free to ram it home like a champ. It's attached to a rather noisy owner though. I fear for the neigbhors at moments. 5/5

Thai

Bane was better.
This is the weirdest thread. I was honestly expecting pictures of old ladies when they were younger.

Tamanon

Banned
I've only been with one bad vagina, and I'm pretty sure it's because I was her second guy. SUCKED. 6.8 for the Mormon girl!

Every other one I've found enjoyable and unique:)

NeoGAF front page material.

I am suprised by your #5 rating though, it seemed like you were complaining about it, but judging by the score you must have liked it.

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Vagina 1: My first forray into the "adult world", was that through a ride of warmth, moisture, and foggy car windows. Its shape was small enough to accompany me, and welcomed me in with a warm hug under starlight, and a shower of liquified lust and passion. Twas experienced and showed me the ropes, but, at the same time, was that beyond which no human can conceve (perfect). It held tight to me, and never let me go, and kept raining on me constantly. Never loud, but vocal enough to keep me going and going. Was a beautiful vagina.

10/10

emomoonbase said:
Vagina 5: This was the smallest vagina I'd ever been introduced too and it lacked in the natural lubrication department so intial entry was a somewhat multi step affair requiring liberal use of oral and bottled enhancements. Once rolling though it was like sliding into the cramped driver seat of a dragster. Buckle in and hang the fuck on! 4/5

The Most Disturbing Conversation Ever

Uh Oh :D

"Vagina 1: My first foray into the world of vaginas was a confusing, yet rewarding journey. It was quite snug and kinda curved upwards at the end, like a small hill the penis had to ascend to reach home. We were young though and hygene probably wasn't really understood well so there was an odor of sorts at time I found unpleasant. 2/5"

Please tell me you where born via c-section.

Red Scarlet

Thai said:
This is the weirdest thread. I was honestly expecting pictures of old ladies when they were younger.

BeatriceArthur.jpg

Have only had the pleasure of seven vaginas. The most fun was the recent one: 20 years of age, 5'4 101 lbs of energetic sex. The only one I've been with who shaved down there too.

ToxicAdam

I knew a vagina one time. It was so wet, it seemed like it was hooked up to a faucet.

At first, I thought it was pretty sexy, thinking she was very hot for me. Over time, it became more of a nuisance, as her "love gunk" would get all over the place. The sheets, the bedspread, the couch, my hands, etc etc. It started to repel me ... it was annoying to have to wash up each time we fooled around.

My hands sort of looked like this:

slime.hand.jpg

Tamanon

Banned
ToxicAdam said:
I knew a vagina one time. It was so wet, it seemed like it was hooked up to a faucet.

At first, I thought it was pretty sexy, thinking she was very hot for me. Over time, it became more of a nuisance, as her "love gunk" would get all over the place. The sheets, the bedspread, the couch, my hands, etc etc. It started to repel me ... it was annoying to have to wash up each time we fooled around.

slime.hand.jpg

Ewwww....yeah, I definitely don't mind putting a towel down on the bed during that time of the month, but if I had to put one down all the time....well that'd just get annoying!

Jewbacca

Banned
Tamanon said:
Ewwww....yeah, I definitely don't mind putting a towel down on the bed during that time of the month, but if I had to put one down all the time....well that'd just get annoying!

WHAT THE FUCK!?!

DUDE I think he was talking about her just being wet! Not finger banging her on her period.

etiolate

Banned
ToxicAdam said:

slime.hand.jpg

gaiyheeeeeewhaaaaaaa Ack

Oldschoolgamer

The physical form of blasphemy
Tamanon said:

You sick BASTARD!!!!!!!!!!

Ewww :(

Tamanon

Banned
Jewbacca said:
WHAT THE FUCK!?!

DUDE I think he was talking about her just being wet! Not finger banging her on her period.

Um....you realize she'd probably leave MORE of a mess when actually fucking right? That's what I'm talking about. There are women that really do leave a puddle, lol.

And being on the period doesn't really change much of what you can do, it's actually not that bad. I even go down on a girl during that time, it's just so sensitive;)

SD-Ness

emomoonbase said:
Vagina 1: My first foray into the world of vaginas was a confusing, yet rewarding journey. It was quite snug and kinda curved upwards at the end, like a small hill the penis had to ascend to reach home. We were young though and hygene probably wasn't really understood well so there was an odor of sorts at time I found unpleasant. 2/5

Vagina 2: This was a christian vagina and as such was more pure than the first vagina. It was what one would refer as "the large vagina" though and while it was generous in it's self lubrication it lacked sufficient friction building qualities at times. It seemed to also be in the shape of a crater. Broader towards the front and tapering down further in. It worked, but not ideal for it's intended purposes. 3/5

Vagina 3: This was perhaps the picture perfect "goldilocks" vagina. Not too big and not too small. It was attached to a heavenly body as well that understood the phsyics required to extract feeling from every square inch of it. It was a straight shot from front to back, yet was a tad short and I'd run into the whatever is back there on thrusts. It is remembered fondly for the year and a half it was mine to call home. 5/5

Vagina 4: I only met this one briefly but what a ride that was. It also was a somewhat larger vagina and seemed to curve towards the front, but I found if you hit it doggy style you could capitalize on it's conveinent and easy to reach g-spot location so no awkward experimentation phase was necessary to extract maximum performance from this model. 4/5

Vagina 6: The current vagina is a rather respectable model that reminds me much of Vagina 3. Not too big and not too small. Unlike that one though this one has plenty of hallway to pass through and you are free to ram it home like a champ. It's attached to a rather noisy owner though. I fear for the neigbhors at moments. 5/5
:lol :lol :lol

Ecrofirt

Tamanon said:
Um....you realize she'd probably leave MORE of a mess when actually fucking right? That's what I'm talking about. There are women that really do leave a puddle, lol.

And being on the period doesn't really change much of what you can do, it's actually not that bad. I even go down on a girl during that time, it's just so sensitive;)

Good lord, we have a vampire in our midst!

emomoonbase

I'm free 2night after my LARPing guild meets.
Benadryl Hitman said:
NeoGAF front page material.

I am suprised by your #5 rating though, it seemed like you were complaining about it, but judging by the score you must have liked it.

Well, yeah I was at first. But the end result was worth the struggle. Ah sweet memories.

Ill Saint

ToxicAdam said:

No way, that stuff's fantastic. The more the better!

emomoonbase said:

A fair representation?

star_wars_galaxies_sarlacc.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom