• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Uncharted 3 gameplay reveal on Jimmy Falon (direct feed out by end of week post #872)

Killthee

helped a brotha out on multiple separate occasions!
Kaako said:
Ewwww man. This show is NOT recorded in HD!? O common...
Fallon is in HD. The stream may not be, but they do in fact record it and air it in HD.

gdt

I really need to go to bed, like right now. Is UC3 showing up ASAP, or after the guests? If so, I'll just see it in the morning (on the PS Store...?).

Kaako

Felium Defensor
I really hope ND uploads the gameplay demo in HD (direct feed)...still can't believe this show is not recorded in HD. *sigh*
Edit: nvm, wrong hd version of channel.

Redbeard

Banned
I have a lot of respect for fallon.

Games don't get enough respect as a medium, and he's one of the few hosts that actually loves games and promotes them.

methos75

Banned
BowieZ said:
:lol

End of 2011 will be great.

Maybe mainstream UC whores will extend the olive branch and buy and play and love TR if it turns out to be worthy.

Reading the GI story on it TR definitely sounds vastly more interesting, in the the fact that its more of a survival type game now instead of the Adventure game it was in the past and seems to being trying to make the player feel as emotionally weak as Lara is in the game. If they pull it off, it could be a much more compelling game than Uncharted 3 though vastly different in scope.

theBishop

Banned
24-5.jpg

Mute works pretty well. He was really close to accidentally (maybe?) feeling her breast as she put on the sweater. That would have been awkward.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Fallon isn't funny in the slightest. Just show me the goddamn Gameplay already, NBC so I can change the channel and turn the TV off. :|

Grisby

Redbeard said:
I have a lot of respect for fallon.

Games don't get enough respect as a medium, and he's one of the few hosts that actually loves games and promotes them.

I agree. I might not like the man's comedy but it was cool of him to show Bioshock 2, Gears, and now uncharted on live tv. Think he might have had some sort of Kinect showing as well.

methos75

Banned
Its funny that people here are acting like this Uncharted 3 reveal is important to the show, face facts, its cool and we want to see it but realistically its not that big a deal for the vast majority watching the show.

Afrikan

a late night host is only as good as his writers..... Fallon needs to take this shit into his own hands and pay out of pocket or something.

these segments are HORRIBLE, who the fuck thinks these are a good idea???

just disgusting.

oh god now there is dancing? *sigh*

methos75 said:
Its funny that people here are acting like this Uncharted 3 reveal is important to the show, face facts, its cool and we want to see it but realistically its not that big a deal for the vast majority watching the show.

His guests tonight are Jessica Alba and Colin Quinn. I can't imagine that there are too many people that give a shit about what either of them have to say.

methos75 said:
NO WAI, people posting on a video gaming board are the most excited to see a video game.

Top Bottom