• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ultimate Marvel vs. Capcom 3 |OT4| Nothing Stops This Patch!

Seyavesh

When both players drop that much stuff, it ruins my excitement. I watched about half of it and found it interesting, though. Smooth Hawkeye play.

online is garbage

but i already accepted that when i signed up so no excuses

i'm very sad i dropped stuff and made dumb mistakes. the texas choke is real no matter the setting i guess

Happy to let my NeoGAF debut be to the tune of a good Dante comeback I made. :] There's some useful things in there, for sure, but I also dropped a combo important things, like the corner Stinger xx Acid Rain reset on Task.

This is Mercurial Hg, the dante player, etc. Submitted an account a week or so ago to see if anybody was interested in some comparatively higher level XBL play some time, or wanted to play a good modok/sent/dante slash hulk/sent/dante slash dante/frank/sent whatevermajiggy.

The tourney made me a little salty at the end, largely 'cause one of the members had some lag issues going on and modok is very sensitive to that. But I'd be happy to answer any dante or sent or modok or hulk questions and stuff pretty conclusively, or get some games in some time.
Wish you would've been around when I first started playing modok. Took me forever to figure out those battering ram loops.

Azoth

Banned
Wish you would've been around when I first started playing modok. Took me forever to figure out those battering ram loops.

Ahh, HBR loops kind of suck, yeah. I can usually land them, but I find myself never needing them. Modok/Sent transitions easily into HBR -> Double Bubble, so there's no need for HBR loops.

I've been experimenting with his unblockable reset just recently anyway, so hopefully, eventually hypers won't be needed at all against most of the cast. But it seems like the window to hit it so that it covers side and neutral techs with the same timing is pretty slim.

The modok play in that video was really kind of sloppy, though. I 'unno. A lot of things just didn't come out the way they generally do, from BnBs to basic airdash mechanics and pressure.

Azoth

Banned
online is garbage

but i already accepted that when i signed up so no excuses

i'm very sad i dropped stuff and made dumb mistakes. the texas choke is real no matter the setting i guess

And for what it's worth, I think you played pretty smart in the grander scheme of things, with the character switch to handle Hulk. Hulk is very much a matchup-based character IMO, so it's good to see people handle him as such.

But yeah, things were dropped and got sloppy, on both sides. Maybe we can run a set sometime later.

Happy to let my NeoGAF debut be to the tune of a good Dante comeback I made. :] There's some useful things in there, for sure, but I also dropped a combo important things, like the corner Stinger xx Acid Rain reset on Task.

This is Mercurial Hg, the dante player, etc. Submitted an account a week or so ago to see if anybody was interested in some comparatively higher level XBL play some time, or wanted to play a good modok/sent/dante slash hulk/sent/dante slash dante/frank/sent whatevermajiggy.

The tourney made me a little salty at the end, largely 'cause one of the members had some lag issues going on and modok is very sensitive to that. But I'd be happy to answer any dante or sent or modok or hulk questions and stuff pretty conclusively, or get some games in some time.
Procaz, right? I have to ask because this post feels comparatively humble for you.

There is a 360 Google excel doc with usernames for you to add. Smurfx is usually considered the best on that side.

I noticed a ton of MODOK drops at the end of that video against the Zero player, who seemed pretty bad.

Edit: also, I think the real debut of you to the internet world is that infamous Chun-li comeback. ;)

Procaz, right? I have to ask because this post feels comparatively humble for you.

There is a 360 Google excel doc with usernames for you to add. Smurfx is usually considered the best on that side.

I noticed a ton of MODOK drops at the end of that video against the Zero player, who seemed pretty bad.

During winners I believe there was a lot less drops during the tournament, but, because of the deal I made with my streamer I have to let him upload it, he should get some content too because he is streaming the tournament for me for free, so because of it, I gave him some stuff for his youtube account.

Here is the UMVC3 Loser side for the tournament I hosted on 04/01, also there was an amazing Dante comeback(No X-Factor, Pixel Health, Vs 3 characters) during it, starting at 6:07 in: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Lsj75O1H1Hw

VBXOL09.gif

Azoth

Banned

Edit: also, I think the real debut of you to the internet world is that infamous Chun-li comeback. ;)

Yep, this is Prozac. The only reason it seems "comparatively humble" from me, is because you only know me from GameFAQs. And this isn't gamefaqs, where the only moderation is the loud voice of the competent routinely routing the misguided and malevolent. Anybody who knows me on a personal level outside of gamefaqs, be it SRK or XBL or in real life or older gaming communities, knows I use my power for good. :]

I think I dropped the majority of modok combos on EVERY player, in that series. Including the times I used him against Seya after that Dante comeback, etc. I normally have a very high rate of completing them, so it was unusual. But shit happens.

Spreadsheets are nice and all, but the human element is usually more useful in finding people that are good match to play with. Smurfx was actually the one having some rather heavy lag problems during the tournament, which was unfortunate, but I've played him in long sets before and recall it being a good time and such.

I'm more interested in people that are generally around late at night, hopefully in the US and maybe even closer to New England if possible, that want to run some good sets with a good modok or hulk + dante/sent. I'll check back later, or people can send me a message at Mercurial Hg or some such, if it sounds good. Gonna turn in for tonight, I think.

Yep, this is Prozac. The only reason it seems "comparatively humble" from me, is because you only know me from GameFAQs. And this isn't gamefaqs, where the only moderation is the loud voice of the competent routinely routing the misguided and malevolent. Anybody who knows me on a personal level outside of gamefaqs, be it SRK or XBL or in real life or older gaming communities, knows I use my power for good. :]

I think I dropped the majority of modok combos on EVERY player, in that series. Including the times I used him against Seya after that Dante comeback, etc. I normally have a very high rate of completing them, so it was unusual. But shit happens.

Spreadsheets are nice and all, but the human element is usually more useful in finding people that are good match to play with. Smurfx was actually the one having some rather heavy lag problems during the tournament, which was unfortunate, but I've played him in long sets before and recall it being a good time and such.

I'm more interested in people that are generally around late at night, hopefully in the US and maybe even closer to New England if possible, that want to run some good sets with a good modok or hulk + dante/sent. I'll check back later, or people can send me a message at Mercurial Hg or some such, if it sounds good. Gonna turn in for tonight, I think.
You people who use different names for everything drive me nuts. :p

The Zero match stood out for me because I think you dropped like 3 combos in a row against Zero, always at psi blaster into j.S. Then he would land and you would j.L him again, haha.

It is always good to see thoughtful players migrate here from GFAQs. Also, there is a general FGC thread in the main discussion forum for you to find opponents. Not everyone frequents this place.

Azoth

Banned

Also,

Before youtube was a thing people cared about, my debut to the internet world was SnH, a series of XvsSF combo videos hosted on the prominent FGC video sites of the times(Gamecombos / combovideos.com), that XvsSF players shed tears of joy and disbelief over. It made some random stranger Dark Geese bankroll my 2004 trip to evo; though life happens, things came up and I had to send the money back. But I digress.

Know your prozac history, Karst, if you're gonna bring it up. The chun li match is a minor blip in a timeline. ;)

Also,

Before youtube was a thing people cared about, my debut to the internet world was SnH, a series of XvsSF combo videos hosted on the prominent FGC video sites of the times(Gamecombos / combovideos.com), that XvsSF players shed tears of joy and disbelief over. It made some random stranger Dark Geese bankroll my 2004 trip to evo; though life happens, things came up and I had to send the money back. But I digress.

Know your prozac history, Karst, if you're gonna bring it up. The chun li match is a minor blip in a timeline. ;)
You aren't very good at going to bed, sir!

What is SnH an abbreviation for?

Azoth

Banned
Shidousha no Hyouden, some japanese phrase that the other guy I worked with the first video on came up with and to be honest I don't even remember what it means, lolz. But it was my passion and brainchild at the time, and thankfully, other people liked it too.

But for serious, I'm gonna need about 12hrs sleep to recuperate from yesterday's shenanigans and I'm already down to 8 before I have to get up, so lights out.

We'll meet again, NeoGAF >:]

Also,

What was the chun-li comeback?

Sigmaah

Tried inviting you to games all the time Prozac! Never answered my game invites or messages asking if you wanted to play... It's that like bruh?! I see you...

Also I didn't notice doom being so low on apologys tier list, DO NOT AGREE WITH THAT BULLSHIT LOL.

Azoth

Banned

When both players drop that much stuff, it ruins my excitement. I watched about half of it and found it interesting, though. Smooth Hawkeye play.

>notices eight thousand confirms and combos drops that happened at like 5 in the morning in that match

Come on, now, Karst. Kappa.

Tried inviting you to games all the time Prozac! Never answered my game invites or messages asking if you wanted to play... It's that like bruh?! I see you...

Lol, I didn't know where I knew you from, bro! Some weird dude was always stalking me a while ago, I thought you might have been him. No worries, Get at me sometime and we can play some modok silliness.

Lol, I didn't know where I knew you from, bro! Some weird dude was always stalking me a while ago, I thought you might have been him. No worries, Get at me sometime and we can play some modok silliness.

This is why we need comments on our friend list.

Sigmaah

Lmao! Niggas be stalking you? What the fuck?! I added you and a bunch of ppl from gfaqs a while ago and messaged all saying just adding ppl to play with etc. Ain't no stalking here LOLOLOL. I'll add you again whenever I get a chance.

JohnPauliuk

Neo Member
Storm's whirlwind isn't working out for me. What other good neutral assists are there for horizontal coverage? I know drones but that's not good for my team overall I feel plus I don't really want to play sent, Plasma Beam is something I'm looking at along with, Tatsu, Mags EM, Dagger Toss, Trish's Voltage, Hawkeye's Triple Arrow, and Unibeam.

Storm's whirlwind isn't working out for me. What other good neutral assists are there for horizontal coverage? I know drones but that's not good for my team overall I feel plus I don't really want to play sent, Plasma Beam is something I'm looking at along with, Tatsu, Mags EM, Dagger Toss, Trish's Voltage, Hawkeye's Triple Arrow, and Unibeam.

Plasma Beam is great. I personally really like Doom's Molecular Shield though. And I think it would benefit Ryu because you can move in behind since it moves across the screen fairly slowly

Tatsu could be very solid for mixups once you get in. Same goes for Frank's Shopping cart. As far as horizontal coverage....ehh I dunno. I use both of those assists for rushdown.

Disruptor is probably too fast for Ryu to capitalize off of.

Dagger Toss could be REAL nice if you're decent at plink dashing.

I don't care much for Low Voltage, except with some characters, but Trish/Shuma could be a nightmare to deal with. But if you're just focused on how the assist will help Ryu, I don't think it will be very good. I could be wrong though.

Hawkeye's assist might be alright, but it's quite fast so it might be hard for Ryu to use it. I don't know how your mobility is though. But Hawkeye/Shuma is a real pain in the ass. I use it myself from time to time.

Unibeam is awesome. One of my favorite assists. Since it doesn't knock down, you can get some good mixups from it.

Azoth

Banned
Ryu needs lockdown(this enables him to use fuzzies, his only worthwhile mixup, pretty much), and he needs things to help him overpower attempts to keep him out at range.

Daggers is probably the best assist for Ryu that you mentioned. Plasma Beam and Unibeam are also good; IMO, Plasma is a slightly better assist for reasons long and convoluted, and Doom is definitely the best point character of the three.

Overall, your Ryu gameplan with assists should be, Make them block an overhead such as jS, then a not-low attack or assists or both, and then, while they're in standing animation and stuck blocking, choose to hit them with a cL or instant overhead. Those three assists would accomplish that pretty well.

Just keep in mind that the most important elements, ontop of generally how good the assist is, are how much it helps you control the ground at a distance, and how long the blockstun is up close. That's why RayRay makes such good use of drones with him. :]

JohnPauliuk

Neo Member
Alright, I also enjoy cancelling into Denjin during block strings to continue the pressure. Such as trying to do Overhead punch with Mystic Ray if they block, Denjin cancel and keep the pressure in. It seems to work well and since Daggars are slow enough and is multiple hits it works out well.

Zissou

Hey fellow Dante players- what are your best xf3 combos off air throw? I kind of just wing it (land, srk.LL, dash forward and launch, random stuff -_-). What's most optimized damage-wise and time usage-wise?

Hey fellow Dante players- what are your best xf3 combos off air throw? I kind of just wing it (land, srk.LL, dash forward and launch, random stuff -_-). What's most optimized damage-wise and time usage-wise?

This is definitely not the kind of question I should be answering because I just kinda do stuff as well. I'm sure Frantic or someone else will have some dope shit, but anyway.....Volcano, j.S, Volcano, j.S, Volcano xx beehive, million carats, DT, million carats, j.S, cold shower > Stinger > bold cancel teleport, twister, Jam Session x infinity.

Probably not very good on time, haha. They are indeed dead though.

Edit: forgot to say that I take every opportunity I can to shoot that lighting in flight mode during DT. That shit hurts.

Azoth

Banned

Here's an old video I made that shows the two general best methods for XF3 Dante Combos, one for time at the cost of meter, and one for meter at the cost of time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpyi1wJv2o

The +meter option can be adapted very easily from most throws, and starts how you generally start them, etc. The +time options are a little trickier from throws, but I would recommend something along the lines of,

Air Throw -> Volcano -> jH xx Airplay, jS, Million Carats xx DT, jump, Lightning, Killer Bee, sS, jH xx Lightning x 3\

It should work, possibly with minor alterations. A couple things to consider, though:

1.) In my honest opinion, you should almost always go for +Meter variants. Excess meter is what allows Dante to make comebacks. Devil Trigger keeps him alive against zoning, provides free mixups after blockstrings, and wins time-out fights. Level-3 Hypers guarantee kills AND give you EXTREMELY-Important mixups on incoming after said kill. A Devil Trigger into Lightning kill is going to cost you 1 bar, and a +Meter Variant combo is going to build you ~1.5 to 2. That's a 2.5 to 3 bar difference.

2.) Be very wary of starting a combo that depends on XF3 to work, if you don't have enough XF time to get the job done, so to speak. Lightning combos don't do anything after XF runs out, and don't end well; corner Tempest Loops transition easily into Beehive -> Wallbounce etc, and the tried and true "jS -> Carats -> Volcano -> Beehive -> jS" loops also transition smoothly into Non-XF combo enders, etc. Something to just keep in mind when choosing your combo after or during a confirm.

Prozac, why do you use Hulk's j.H so much in the neutral?

What do you mean? If that's a question inspired from the reddit tournament set, that wasn't a particularly good set; thus all the drops and various issues, etc.

My general Hulk neutral game consists of bullying pressure with (dash cancel)Gamma Charge and Drones(which often tags assists and catches backdashes, projectiles they thought were safe, etc), air throws, Gamma Wave distance pressure, and the occasional fuzzy and the occasional command grab.

jH in general is a good tool for him, here and there; an air throw option select, it recovers quickly(generally in time to tech any attempts to jump up and throw him on reaction), it allows for options on the way down such as jL or empty land ground throw, etc. It's also his best air to air normal, confirmable on reaction into jS, etc. A strong option when trying to predict attempts to escape the corner, though sometimes I just call Jam Session to function as that barrier.

Sometimes I make reads based on the player, and predict if they're going to jump out of a setup or not; sometimes that read is correct and they get thrown an inch off the ground on the way up, sometimes it isn't and the comparatively safe jH, often covered by an assist, comes out instead, etc. Depending on the playerand character matchup, what works well for Hulk is going to change, of course. You have to know what kind of player you're dealing with; if the fear of god is in them and they're trying to clam up and you should go for throws, or if they're trying to outpoke him and you should go for safer pressure.

So guys, lets get talking on the NeoGAF vs Reddit 5 VS 5 team battle,

Right now reddit has 4 of their 5 players chosen, with the last player being a community vote for the last player.

Right now the only person part of the team at the moment(Unofficially) is Smurfx.

So, we need to figure out 4 other players to be part of the team before we do this 5 vs 5 team battle.

Also remember this is a Xbox 360 Battle for now, the PS3 one will be planned in the future!

So guys, lets get talking on the NeoGAF vs Reddit 5 VS 5 team battle,

Right now reddit has 4 of their 5 players chosen, with the last player being a community vote for the last player.

Right now the only person part of the team at the moment(Unofficially) is Smurfx.

So, we need to figure out 4 other players to be part of the team before we do this 5 vs 5 team battle.

Also remember this is a Xbox 360 Battle for now, the PS3 one will be planned in the future!

Was gonna offer up my Cap, but seeing as its 360, I'll have to sit back and root GAF on from the sidelines :(

If there is a PS3 one in the future though, sign me up!

The 5 highest placing players in the 360 side of the GAF Tournament right now are

1) smurfx
2) PikaZeroX
3) Sigmaah
The Abominable Snowman
5) FSLink
Seyavesh

Does anyone else just stand there before the round starts instead of moving and jumping around. Sometimes standing is surprisingly effective, especially with Spidey. I've hit so many dp's just standing there at the start.

Azoth

Banned
Lol. Well..

There's a strong possibility that it's because they think you're AFK. I know that's the first thing that crosses my mind when I see they're not moving at the start of the match, and usually I just back off to see if they're AFK instead of going right into flowchart pressure, etc.

Might be a little dirty to try and emulate that on purpose, I dunno. Personally, I jump around like an idiot with a master plan.

Lol. Well..

There's a strong possibility that it's because they think you're AFK. I know that's the first thing that crosses my mind when I see they're not moving at the start of the match, and usually I just back off to see if they're AFK instead of going right into flowchart pressure, etc.

Might be a little dirty to try and emulate that on purpose, I dunno. Personally, I jump around like an idiot with a master plan.
Well it's something I actually do offline too. I was at the runback a few weeks ago and caught several people off guard. It makes me laugh inside every time.

On the other hand, I can't win an opening gambit with Wolverine for the life of me....wtf

Seyavesh

so i fucked up at tx showdown but hopefully ya'll got to see that i'm pretty alright in person too. though still garbage 'cuz chokes and non-punishes ugh

i ended up fighting buckethead on the losers side stream and getting whomped by zero and moronic chokes but hopefully ya'll got to see a 'lil of why i think hawkeye beats morrigan

i asked chris about it and he agreed that hawkeye beat morrigan though he could've just been nice lol

On the other hand, I can't win an opening gambit with Wolverine for the life of me....wtf

If you're not moving against a Wolverine at the start, you might as well forfeit. :p

Speaking of Wolvy, I once fought someone at a local who *only* used divekick as his approach. I'd hit him or combo him, or whatever to increase the distance, and he'd just superjump > divekick. And if he missed? Well fuck, better do it again.

If you're not moving against a Wolverine at the start, you might as well forfeit. :p

Speaking of Wolvy, I once fought someone at a local who *only* used divekick as his approach. I'd hit him or combo him, or whatever to increase the distance, and he'd just superjump > divekick. And if he missed? Well fuck, better do it again.
I should have clarified that I meant when I'm playing as Wolverine. I lose like half the time. It's sad.

I do just stand there against him sometimes though. It really seems to throw people off. It's something I can only do like one or twice though.

Zissou

This is definitely not the kind of question I should be answering because I just kinda do stuff as well. I'm sure Frantic or someone else will have some dope shit, but anyway.....Volcano, j.S, Volcano, j.S, Volcano xx beehive, million carats, DT, million carats, j.S, cold shower > Stinger > bold cancel teleport, twister, Jam Session x infinity.

Probably not very good on time, haha. They are indeed dead though.

Edit: forgot to say that I take every opportunity I can to shoot that lighting in flight mode during DT. That shit hurts.

My old XF video has fairly optimized(time and damage), non-DT combos. For max efficiency, Devil Trigger > Thunderbolt is the way to go, though.

Here's an old video I made that shows the two general best methods for XF3 Dante Combos, one for time at the cost of meter, and one for meter at the cost of time:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=skpyi1wJv2o

The +meter option can be adapted very easily from most throws, and starts how you generally start them, etc. The +time options are a little trickier from throws, but I would recommend something along the lines of,

Air Throw -> Volcano -> jH xx Airplay, jS, Million Carats xx DT, jump, Lightning, Killer Bee, sS, jH xx Lightning x 3\

It should work, possibly with minor alterations. A couple things to consider, though:

1.) In my honest opinion, you should almost always go for +Meter variants. Excess meter is what allows Dante to make comebacks. Devil Trigger keeps him alive against zoning, provides free mixups after blockstrings, and wins time-out fights. Level-3 Hypers guarantee kills AND give you EXTREMELY-Important mixups on incoming after said kill. A Devil Trigger into Lightning kill is going to cost you 1 bar, and a +Meter Variant combo is going to build you ~1.5 to 2. That's a 2.5 to 3 bar difference.

2.) Be very wary of starting a combo that depends on XF3 to work, if you don't have enough XF time to get the job done, so to speak. Lightning combos don't do anything after XF runs out, and don't end well; corner Tempest Loops transition easily into Beehive -> Wallbounce etc, and the tried and true "jS -> Carats -> Volcano -> Beehive -> jS" loops also transition smoothly into Non-XF combo enders, etc. Something to just keep in mind when choosing your combo after or during a confirm.

Thank you! This was exactly what I was looking for.

Well it's something I actually do offline too. I was at the runback a few weeks ago and caught several people off guard. It makes me laugh inside every time.

I mash fwd.H with Doom against every Wolvie player I've ever faced and I've never done worse than a trade and I've never been punished for it. Hard kick > dive kick.

I have also fought these people.

I actually liked how Danke started the round against Wolverine at Texas Showdown. If Wolverine went for the dive kick OS at the start, he burned a bar on Bionic Lancer to get the hell away from him. One bar of meter seems like a great price for not dealing with Wolverine's opening shenanigans.

JohnPauliuk

Neo Member
I like to use Hado SRK to stop opening pressure. If they baited me I'll either get let the SRK continue them Shinku, or cancel the Hado SRK before it's active frame into a Shinku or Denjin. Most Wolvies I play call an assist as we in their opening so I can usually hit both him and the assist upward and then Shinku up to hit the assist and now blocking player. It makes them less likely to call that assist once I get the meter back at the threat of a Shinku punish.

Dahbomb

so i fucked up at tx showdown but hopefully ya'll got to see that i'm pretty alright in person too. though still garbage 'cuz chokes and non-punishes ugh

i ended up fighting buckethead on the losers side stream and getting whomped by zero and moronic chokes but hopefully ya'll got to see a 'lil of why i think hawkeye beats morrigan

i asked chris about it and he agreed that hawkeye beat morrigan though he could've just been nice lol
LMAO typical ChrisG.

At least your not Evil_Toaster, because something like this happen at tx showdown too, but it cause a shitstorm after he was venting on what happen to him, then some people said to suck it up(not in a nice way thought), and because of that, he banned them(He is a mod of the UMVC3 reddit)

Here is the link to what started it all: http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/22agb2/texas_showdown_2014_hype_thread/cgl6272?context=3

After the shit was getting thrown at him:
http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/22dwib/psa_ill_now_be_handing_out_temporary_bans_for/

r/kappa post about a person getting banned because of a comment he made to him:
http://www.reddit.com/r/Kappa/comments/22dyma/banned_from_rmvc3_for_calling_the_whiny_mod_what/

Now a big discussion on what to do about the issue: http://www.reddit.com/r/MvC3/comments/22ep3w/subreddit_discussion_this_is_absolutely/

Also my take on the matter:

Flying High on Reddit said:
This community I do say is messed up a bit, the Mahvel community is the saltiest community in the FGC, but its one of the most hype fighting game besides SSF4AE v2012 right now, and most of the salty stuff from this game comes from hype, and the hype also comes from the salty stuff.

I do think what Evil Toaster did was reasonable, even thought he did over react to that comment, but come on man, anyone who as trying to vent his frustration to this reddit, trying to get rid of his salt from losing that match against noel brown, and having his OWN Reddit community SHIT ON HIM, would almost make anybody do the same thing if you were in Evil_Toaster's place.

Remember, YOU were the guys to set him off, and starting the bans and the stricter rules here now, if you were more helpful, NONE OF THIS would of happen! This is why the UMVC3 and the Fighting Game Community is not growning as much as it should be! If a new player comes here and checks this out, and sees a player venting his frusrations here, and gets shitted on his own community, would that player think this I would bet:
"Hmm, this community doesn't even respect their mods after seeing he vented on why he didn't play at his best, so if I joined, they most likely will not respect me because at all if they don't respect their own mod"

Because of this SHIT, we are STOPPING our COMMUNITY from GROWING, we need to GROW UP GUYS, or at least be MORE RESPECTFUL AND HELPFUL TO EACH OTHER!

Also, before you guys downvote me or whatever, lets talk about this to see what we can do to stop this shit from happening again!

Also I do not agree with the ban that Evil_Toaster did at all was right, but, remember, in the heat of moment after he was trying to let some salt/anger vent a bit, by typing that up, but then your own community starts to shit on you, it would do something that you won't normally do, at which case what cause Evil_Toaster did what he did there.

But I do believe the person wanted to set off Evil_Toaster somehow, which is somewhat flaming a bit, because he is TRYING to start something, but, he should of thought it out first before doing anything or talked to the other mods first before doing anything about it.

Azoth

Banned

I actually liked how Danke started the round against Wolverine at Texas Showdown. If Wolverine went for the dive kick OS at the start, he burned a bar on Bionic Lancer to get the hell away from him. One bar of meter seems like a great price for not dealing with Wolverine's opening shenanigans.

Not a fan of that opener. Wolverine can catch a wiffed bionic lancer, it felt more like a yolo attempt to punish an anticipated(not reacted) dive kick.

Seems too risky in my opinion. May work once or twice though.

.... so probably something I'd try, haha.

Azoth

Banned
Also, that reddit nonsense is a high school drama mess. If you can't separate your Moderator duties from your personal disagreements with other users, you shouldn't be a mod.

Seyavesh

Not a fan of that opener. Wolverine can catch a wiffed bionic lancer, it felt more like a yolo attempt to punish an anticipated(not reacted) dive kick.

yeah it's super unsafe. wolv can whiff divekick and then berserker slash to catch him if he arms at the start of the match. if he doesn't divekick he can plinkdash over and just jab spencer. danke just thought that mike weng was gonna do divekick + plasma beam 'cuz mike weng is actually what people think pr rog (a dude who doesn't really play the game- he's a SF dude)

mike was destroying danke for the first match 'cuz danke wasn't respecting him and mike was whiff punishing all his shit

re: eviltoaster, he was raging about his boys trying to give him advice in the way they normally do, which can be perceived as rude. there's a bit of tension between him and the austin boys 'cuz like, they try to give him legit advice when he asks and supposedly he doesn't really listen/follow it and it frustrates them so when he continually asks and doesn't follow they get rude so he'll actually listen and take their advice to beat them rather than getting 10-0'd by em or whatever.

i really wish i played games vs other people besides tourney at txsd, i really didn't catch that many casuals overall and absolutely none with chris/justin/rog or whatever

Top Bottom