• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Curve Studios porting Lone Survivor to Wii U in Q4 2014

THIS was under everyone's noses. I just took a gander at the PDF file from Nintendo's E3 site and in the release list, there it was!

Curve's all-in on Wii U; Stealth Inc. 2 exclusively, The Swapper, and now Lone Survivor.

The game is already out on PS3 and Vita I believe, hell I think I have them via PS+! XD

Stumpokapow

listen to the mad man
Just as a point of clarification, Curve Studios is porting Lone Survivor. The original dev, Jasper Byrne, I think is just one guy. Curve's made a reputation of doing a lot of console ports of PC indies; this, Proteus, Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper.

Any method of uploading PDF files?

You can get it yourself by going to the site:

http://press.nintendo.com/E32014/

Username: Nintendo
Password: E32014

And click the link below the Digital Event video.

Just as a point of clarification, Curve Studios is porting Lone Survivor. The original dev, Jasper Byrne, I think is just one guy. Curve's made a reputation of doing a lot of console ports of PC indies; this, Proteus, Thomas Was Alone, The Swapper.

I was wondering about that. Thanks for clarifying. :) Can you fix the title? It lists their name in the PDF so I went with them anyway.

Top Bottom