• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Super Smash Bros. for Wii U Miiverse Update Thread XVI

Status
Not open for further replies.
You know, I didn't really care about this game, but seeing the excitement in this thread...

I don't know. It just reminds me of how I used to play videogames before I became a PC gamer; I had a lot more fun then.

I have an old 3DS XL; I think I might actually buy this game.

Sn4ke_911

If I ever post something in Japanese which I don't understand, please BAN me.
TlgBPV7.png

GUYS!!!

no.

Yeah, that ness pic isn't convincing enough to get me excited right now, so I'm going to take this opportunity to get some sleepy while Tony is eating. Hope to see some good stuff in a few hours!

Toxi

Banned
I doubt the Ness pic is fake. We already know he's in the game and the game is already leaking, so it's not like there's much reason to put that effort into faking it.

Kangi

Seriously, who would put together a high-quality, accurate, bottom-screen-including fake for a character we already know about and troll people with it mere hours before we see most everything anyway?

Tony's got some amazing self control. He's got one of the most anticipated games of 2014 first, 3 long years of hype, and says "Fuck it" to go grab some lunch.

You know, I didn't really care about this game, but seeing the excitement in this thread...

I don't know. It just reminds me of how I used to play videogames before I became a PC gamer; I had a lot more fun then.

I have an old 3DS XL; I think I might actually buy this game.

Do it! Or at least make sure to try the demo out (if we ever get it).

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom