• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

To you, what Pokemon is the cutest goddamn thing?

• Thread starter Deleted member 47027
  • Start date

D-Pad

DN2tlNj.png
i85jzCy.png
7MZ8Zva.png
DN2tlNj.png
7MZ8Zva.png

adAPCYJ.gif

z6thYzU.png

Zubat~

Search this thread: Phantump

Sorry - no matches. Please try some different terms.

I damn well hope someone posted an image with no text because this thing is the cutest ever and instantly became one of my favourites when I first encountered one in Y.

250px-708Phantump.png

S-Such a vulgar title. D:

All my favourite Pokemon are cute Pokemon. So this is going to be fun.

Well, I really like Audino and Diancie. So I'm so glad that they're getting Mega Evolutions!

I just love Diancie, she's adorable.
I'm so so so happy with my Diancie. I've already have done all my EV training with her, and she's level 100. And I've had lots of fun doing things like Aime together.

And I've watched the movie lots of times. I love Diancie so much. I wish Pokemon were real so I could have Diancie as a friend. She's my favourite new Legendary. And maybe my favourite Legendary of all time.

I'm going to collect all the Diancie Pokemon cards and all the Diance things I can.

I also really like Audino. Though I really prefer the Japanese name Tabunne, I know it means the same thing. But Tabunne sounds so much cuter.
And they both have Mega Evolutions. I'm so happy.

And I love Sylveon.
I love all the Eevees. But Sylveon is my favourite. Every new generation seems to have new Eevees I love even more. But Sylveon is my new favourite Eevee. From a lot lot lot. I can't imagine loving a new Eevee anywhere close as much as Sylveon. Sylveon is one of my favourite Pokemon.

In generation one, my favourite Eevee was Vaporeon. I was always a big fan of water Pokemon. And Vaporeon was so cute, especially in newer generations where the sprites were better. And in the next generation it was Espeon. And then it was Glaceon.

And now it's Sylveon. Sylveon is not just my favourite Eevee, but one of my favourite Pokemon. I just love Sylveon so much. It would probably be in my top 10 of favourite Pokemon. Or at least top 20.

And I love Minccino, and Emolga, and Pikachu, and Pichu, and Plusle, and Minun, and Clefairy, and Chansey, and Jirachi, and Pachirisu, and so many others!

Top Bottom