• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

How much money has capcom made with Street Fighter 4 costumes?

Dr. Kaos

Banned
Cosmetic DLC is something I don't mind and I hope it makes Street Fighter (and FGs in general) more profitable. I wonder if anybody knows any numbers?

Cosmetic DLC is something I don't mind and I hope it makes Street Fighter (and FGs in general) more profitable. I wonder if anybody knows any numbers?

Something I saw that was really cool in Killer Instinct is Christmas themed outfits. Something like that would be cool in Street Fighter.

G0523

I think it'd be interesting to compare costume sales in SFIV, DOA5, and Blazblue. I wonder who'd come out on top.

Dambrosi

Banned
Not enough to fund Street Fighter V, apparently.
Not enough to save the company from phone gaming dev hell, either...

Actually, shouldn't all that mad bank they made from Puzzle & Dragons have gone towards game development? Or did it all go into even more cocaine and hookers for the board of directors? Or was Capcpom just in that much debt (due partially to cocaine and hookers)? The people have a right to know!

/s

yurinka

Street Fighter 5 was going to happen anyway.
According to Ono they didn't have budget to port USFIV to next gen, and another Capcom representative said while ago they wanted to work in SFV but had to wait until 2018 or later because didn't have budget for it

Top Bottom