• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Forum Avatar Request Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

CheezyMac88

Could someone give me Kofi Kingston in the middle with the cat and transparent?

muSZRU2.jpg

Much obliged.
UaIPlwk.png

a6ThXpJ.png

Someone please avatar this. One transparent one regular main concentration on big boss and kaz please. Thank you
JEgzUfJ.png

6NUMuIJ.jpg

lqeNRdv.jpg

3nNkCW6.jpg

xtZRvjD.jpg

eitR3yb.jpg

6ovfUil.png

5l3uspo.png

A2oTdUt.png

BNzFn61.jpg

wS6YtbB.jpg

9S5BQsw.png

7kXwtCm.png

cn_image-size-hillary-clinton-cool.jpg

plz and thx

vqSoxw3.jpg

0fxNL8z.jpg

YyYcqBc.jpg

6crtSGq.jpg

Dunno if this is harder cause of all the dangling wires, but if it could be made transparent that would be great. And an extra challenge if anyone's up to it, removing the nose while keeping the eye socket/beam intact? Though if it's too much a pain in the ass don't worry about it, thanks.

EJnCSW0.jpg

Can someone make me an avatar that is from the 2nd emblem in the 3rd column?

Also, could you try one with the amiibo logo (around Little Macs glove) around the eye, and one without the logo completely?

Coreda

Dunno if this is harder cause of all the dangling wires, but if it could be made transparent that would be great. And an extra challenge if anyone's up to it, removing the nose while keeping the eye socket/beam intact? Though if it's too much a pain in the ass don't worry about it, thanks.

splatterpunk-transparsnq7h.png
splatterpunk-transparovpd2.png
splatterpunk-transpar3ipsx.png

RiverBed

Banned
I could try to change its color or add an outline over the whole pic. Would that work?
Getting the glow is tricky for my skill level but I could give that a go as well.

P.S. I use the dark forum theme so I missed the issue.

RiverBed

Banned
WXROSQ9.png

Tell me if you want other colors or coloring the sword. I know the blue sword one I posted has jaggies, but it was a quick example. I can touch it up later. Just didn't want to spend too much work on it before you decided wha you want to go for. :p

Neo Dark

Could anyone make the dude on the left transparent for me into an avatar?
Thx a ton.

CNoLlQvVAAAuCxu.jpg

Here you go
First one is 100 x 120 and the second is 94 x 120 (what you have right now)

Hmm been a while since I wandered in this thread. Think I'll drop off this little fun thing I made last week while I'm here since I'm sure someone's wondering about my current avatar https://www.mediafire.com/convkey/d15d/phw1r8iwinah00rzg.jpg

Edit:
Can I get an avatar of this image please: Here

Here you go. First two are wider but the lower part of her chest is cropped out. Second two pretty much retained everything with the exception of the extra bit of background on the top.

Neo Dark said:
Here you go. First two are wider but the lower part of her chest is cropped out. Second two pretty much retained everything with the exception of the extra bit of background on the top.

Cool, thanks Neo Dark. They all look nice.

caramac

would love a properly transparent/cut-out 100x120 version of this

here's the source material, the above is just a very poor mock-up to indicate the part of the image i'm interested in

RrSUD33.png

Can anyone do a 103x120 well upscaled and background transparent version of this?

http://vignette1.wikia.nocookie.net/suikoden/images/f/f6/Riou03.gif[IMG]

Thanks in advance! :D[/QUOTE]

[img]http://i.imgur.com/IctGYI9.png 100x120 (max size allowed on gaf)

QC1NPi0.png
103x120

fGBFZgU.png
100x120

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom