• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Explain Kinky Stuff You're Into/You've Done via Emoji and We Guess What It Is

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shun

💑🈴🔃🍑🍆👋😭 ❤️ 💦 👅
🍆🍳🍚

Something me and my girlfriend tried recently.

If not allowed or too obscene, mods may lock under their discretion.

💑🈴🔃🍑🍆👋😭 ❤️ 💦 👅
🍆🍳🍚

tumblr_inline_n2u5qxOHCm1rkusuf.gif

boy you guys are into the really nasty shit aren't you

💑🈴🔃🍑🍆👋😭 ❤️ 💦 👅
🍆🍳🍚

Christ OP, that is way too obscene for this forum. I mean really.

rrvv

💑🈴🔃🍑🍆👋😭 ❤️ 💦 👅
🍆🍳🍚

last 3 is basically having a dinner right?

Trying to decipher that.

I see a couple in love, beating you off c*mshot in face, she loves it, penis in mouth, frying pan to the face, lets go out for ice cream.

How close am I?

Your SO rotated a floppy disk on your ballsack, then you peed on her hand, she cried but loved it then orgasmed then she had her period, and you fried her period blood in a pan and you guys ate it for breakfast.

ElTorro

I wanted to dominate the living room. Then I took an ESRAM in the knee.
👱🏻👩🏻💬 Thank You

Unicorn

💑🈴🔃🍑🍆👋😭 ❤️ 💦 👅
🍆🍳🍚

Feeling it in your house. 69 to anal and hard spanking painful tears but love. Splurge in mouth. snowballed it back on your eggs and rice.

Shun

You used an eggplant as a sex toy and later ate it.

You win. We were curious if we could ferment daikon or cucumber by using our sexual fluids and our internal body pressure. Enjoyed oral intercourse while both were plugged in.

Cooked and ate the vegetable with rice the following morning.

Someone else go next.

Gintamen

Make love, 69, anal, spanking, cumshot in mouth, dinner. I'm not willing to figure out the eggplant part... what does it stand for!? Thank god there is no cigarette to make it real weird.

SL128

����������������������〽⛺
Held hands while watching fireworks as Ring Around the Rosies was playing until your stocks plummeted, forcing you to live in a tent?

Unbounded

You win. We were curious if we could ferment daikon or cucumber by using our sexual fluids and our internal body pressure. Enjoyed oral intercourse while both were plugged in.

Someone else go next.

Wait what.

PaulloDEC

Someone else go next.

qgAb.gif

💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩💩

Someone else go next.
wait what

Someone else go next.

What in the what...

tumblr_m3ua4cpDFH1qago69.gif

Someone else go next.
Never ever eating food prepared at your house.

Someone else go next.

ueMyu9w.gif

Einhander

Someone else go next.

GAF:
image.php

Shun

It was a one time thing, ain't even that bad. Fermenting = Pickling

I mean there was a study that you could make yogurt with a vagina according to an article online.

Fuck some married dudes who use breast milk for their protein shakes is worse than the shit we done. You know who you are.

zsynqx

��������������������������������������������������������������������������������
You jerk off looking at yourself in the mirror?

AHAHA

Someone else go next.

It was a one time thing, ain't even that bad. Fermenting = Pickling

I mean there was a study that you could make yogurt with a vagina according to an article online.

Fuck some married dudes who use breast milk for their protein shakes is worse than the shit we done. You know who you are.

HOhcN7J.gif

shmoglish

Someone else go next.
Video or didn't happen.

Well... Better no Video.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom