• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Marvel's Iron Fist | Production Thread

Status
Not open for further replies.

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Marvel_Netflix-620.jpg

Danny Rand aka Iron Fist, Introduced in May 1974s Marvel Premiere #15, is the wealthy CEO of the Rand Corporation who was trained in the mystic city of K'un L'un, based in Himalaya. After being forced in the cold wildness by the Harold Meachum, the greedy business partner of Dannys father, he was saved by warriors of the city of K'un L'un who took him in and trained to do vengeance.
On his adventures on the mystic city, Rand learned how to focus his Chi in a yellow blaze of energy on his fist and defeated the mysic dragon Shou-Lao the Undying and discovered that he is part of a longer line of Iron Fists.
Back in New York, Danny Rand started his superhero career aided by his friends Colleen Wing and later girlfriend Misty Knight, joined Luke Cages Heroes for Hire organization and was later member of a couple of Avengers teams.

-Story
The Live Action Show “Iron Fist” – A Colloboration between Marvel and Netflix – follows the Adventures of the Superhero and Martial Artist Danny Rand
-Recommended Comicbooks
Immortal Iron Fist by Ed Brubaker and Matt Fraction
Two words, punks...BATTLE ROYALE! All the losers in the tournament in the Heart of Heaven get a chance to redeem themselves and obtain the ultimate victory...Danny Rand included! But if Danny couldn't win mano a mano, what hope does he have in a no-holds-barred kung-fu free-for-all of violence and carnage? And meanwhile, on Earth, the sinister Xao launches an attack almost a century in the making, and he won't stop until he's dancing on the ashes of K'un-Lun itself. Oh! And the final secrets of Danny Rand's birth are finally revealed. And this ain't even the finale, sweethearts. By Ed and Matt and David and Kano and Kaare and so on and so forth.
Digital
Physical: Volume 1
Volume 2

-Staff:

Executive Producer & Showrunner:
Scott Buck

Produced by:
Kevin Feige (All of MCU)
Jeph Loeb (Agents of SHIELD, Agent Carter, Netflix Marvel)

Cinematography by:
Manuel Billeter

-Lineup:

Iron Fist/Danny Rand – Finn Jones
Harold Meachum- David Wenham
[URL=" https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Colleen_Wing ]Colleen Wing[/URL] – Jessica Henwick
Jeri Hogarth - Carrie-Anne Moss

Episode Titles
Coming Soon!

Trailers
San Diego Comic Con Teaser

GAMEPROFF

Banned
Yes, I know, I have the wrong title *g*

Will fix this, if anyone finds another mistake, feel free to tell me, I will update everything

GAMEPROFF

Banned
I have Coleen included but there is something wrong with the code and she doesnt show up. hm....

Now it appears. Strange.

JSevere

Reading through Immortal Iron Fist on Unlimited right now, it's pretty cool

can't wait to see what the costume looks like

nicanica

Fuck.

DO NOT put The Living Weapon Iron Fist as a banner in the OP. That story line was worse than the book getting cancelled.

Grizzlyjin

Supersonic, idiotic, disconnecting, not respecting, who would really ever wanna go and top that
I like the little photo teasers they've been including with all the new casting announcements.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom