• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Pics that make you laugh |OT8| Now with 69% more Imgur

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trojita

Rapid Response Threadmaker
I have no tag sir.

sAeAKpd.gif

Risible

You only have one post in this entire 10K thread but expect to get all our in jokes. lol

"Instead of providing an answer which would be quite easy to do I'll just act like an elitist jerk about a thread filled with dogs and dicks jokes lol"

I have no answer for you Zaccheus I'm just as befuddled by this thread sometimes. Some people choose to turn it into their own little private space.

zaccheus

Banned
"Instead of providing an answer which would be quite easy to do I'll just act like an elitist jerk about a thread filled with dogs and dicks jokes lol"

I have no answer for you Zaccheus I'm just as befuddled by this thread sometimes. Some people choose to turn it into their own little private space.

Right. I'm just sad that my favorite source for funny pics is turning into a lot of injokes that aren't as funny. Not that I have any right to this thread since I don't contribute.

Sorry if you get that impression, Risible! Sometime's it just fun to pretend. You, and anyone else, are as welcome in here as myself or lilith. I was worried it'd all get a bit clique-y with our move to Community... Join in some more so we can avoid that!

Right. I'm just sad that my favorite source for funny pics is turning into a lot of injokes that aren't as funny. Not that I have any right to this thread since I don't contribute.

You have as much right as the next member. It's cool man.
But do feel free to share some pics if you find any!

Speaking of which...

quKn8DL.gif

FUME5

Post funny gifs, create your own in jokes.

Don't complain about shit not being funny.

Real answer:
these dudes aren't funny and so resort to roleplay to fill the gaping hole within them.

lol I'm sorry you found my answer insufficient.

There's no explanation. We just do it. That's who we are. You don't ask pigs why they roll around in mud, do you? If you want a more sophisticated answer you're going to have to make one up yourself.

I'm not being elitist in dismissing lurkers, I'm being pragmatic. Because the only reason it seems like this is a private space is because the lurkers don't contribute. You're more than welcome to jump in. Everybody is. So just be the change you want to see!

And if you like pretending to be an animal then that's cool too.

FUME5

lol I'm sorry you found my answer insufficient.

There's no explanation. We just do it. That's who we are. You don't ask pigs why they roll around in mud, do you? If you want a more sophisticated answer you're going to have to make one up yourself.

I'm not being elitist in dismissing lurkers, I'm being pragmatic. Because the only reason it seems like this is a private space is because the lurkers don't contribute. You're more than welcome to jump in. Everybody is. So just be the change you want to see!

And if you like pretending to be an animal then that's cool too.

God no, not more of them, there's already a thread for that.

also

Banned
As a lurker I will say that I don't mind the weird animal club house atmosphere of this thread. Thanks for the laughs and keep it up.
*goes back to lurking*

G.O.O.

I'm a lurker and have been following the pics makes you laugh thread for years now. i just noticed a recurrence of the "tag a poster who has a doge avatar because now every doge pic is them" meme thats been going on here and was wondering what it's all about.
Actually it also happens elsewhere on this board, it's just that it's more apparent here since a lot of funny/""funny"" pictures involve animals. Also the general tone is more relaxed because we're not supposed to take things too seriously. Except memes, obviously.

I'm also pretty sure something happened when the thread got moved to the community subforum. It got more confidential.

tumblr_o7owa3m3zs1vs2w6ho1_500.jpg

Maybe Scooby Doo is just a human furry. Explains why he can talk. Maybe Scrappy is just trying to emulate his uncle so purchased a child sized outfit.

Theecliff

Banned
like, this thread is a community thread - hence the private jokes, since that's what communities do. but anyone can join in - i only joined these furries part way through the last main thread.

if you feel left out just contribute and interact, i don't think it's anyone's intention to ostracise other members. after all this thread is filled with (mostly) cool people 👍🏼

i helped kickstart this 😔

komplanen

I don't want to beat a dead lurker but just in case someone wants my input, I echo what others have said already:

If you want to change this thread, it happens by posting better content - not by whining about what others post.

Maiden Voyage

Gold™ Member
I don't want to beat a dead lurker but just in case someone wants my input, I echo what others have said already:

If you want to change this thread, it happens by posting better content - not by whining about what others post.

Does this mean I can repost Dat Boi memes for 100 pages?
;)

web-developer-walrus-meme-generator-look-at-me-im-not-funny-9c9742.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom