• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

UMvC3 will have a physical release (GameStop Exclusive)

jbug617

Banned
CzAxlXNVEAII_1t.jpg

http://www.gamestop.com/browse?nav=16k-3-Ultimate+Marvel+vs+Capcom+3+Only+at+GameStop,28zu0
Credit to Gematsu and Wario

Miker

Time to buy 'cause you know these will get expensive as shit when Capcom can't afford to renew the license again in 2020.

Wow, guess I was wrong. Also pretty annoying to NOT announce this a few days ago after a ton of people rushed in to get it digitally.

Daeoc

That $5 physical fee/$5 digital discount. . the way it should be, instead of physical and digital costing the same.

"Gamestop exclusive" means it's up in the air if it will be available in Canada or not. Hopefully it will but there's always the option to import.

GameStop been doing this lately with games

Duke Nukem
Prototype
Now UMvC3
Killing Floor 2 (thanks moofers)

Not to mention their exclusive published games like Song of the Deep.

Moofers

I'll buy it again on PS4. Killing Floor 2 (fantastic game) was a gamestop exclusive and that had a disc in the box, so I've got no reason to doubt UMvC3.

Balb

How's the PS4 port? Is it safe to get rid of my 360 version in favor of the physical PS4 release?

Silly question , does the ps4 have a way to install the game on your HD
if you own the disc, but take off the disc and still be able to play it, no right?

EDIT: March?

PSqueak

Banned
Gonna get it digital cause fuck waiting, even tho i favor physical media.

That said, im glad they're doing this.

ZeroCDR

Silver lining dropping the ball on PS3 stick support, that's what kept me from buying lol

Hopefully it will be patched in by March, but I'm getting this for collection purposes mainly. Will primarily be playing on PC.

Top Bottom