• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

real good "Capcom x Sega x Atlus" publisher sale on XBL (gold not required)

I am going to feast on a few of those.

Thanks.

Is Vanquish BC? Edit: Apparently not but I might bite anyway.

oneida

Cock Strain, Lifetime Warranty
It did have a PC release.

Is that Persona fighting game BC?
it is not. i don't think any of the ASW fighters from last gen are sadly, blazblue, guilty gear xx ac+...

btw the streets of rage and golden axe collections were developed by M2 and are masterful.

Holy shit, Catherine is actually on sale in the UK. About fucking time. It's always been omitted in previous sales. I can finally sell my physical copy.

Not letting me pay with my MS balance. Got like £50 and it will only give me an option to pay with a credit / debit card.

....meanwhile i can preorder Cuphead and that goes through fine. Can't believe MS still hasn't fixed this.

killroy87

Oh, might pick a couple of these up.

Side note: The web storefront for XBL is so fucking frustrating. I hate navigating this thing lol.

Oh, might pick a couple of these up.

Side note: The web storefront for XBL is so fucking frustrating. I hate navigating this thing lol.

I don't even browse it. I just do a search for the games I want.

It's hurting them. I go to Sony's page every Tuesday and can find the sales and new games listed fairly easily.

oneida

Man... I'd get that Streets collection, but I honestly think I want the actual carts more.

considering it's $2.50 to get the whole trilogy and considering they're terrific ports, why not start this and get the carts later?

All of you that want to wait on RE7 Gold Edition on Xbox might wanna jump on this deal. For this and the season pass it'll cost you around the same $60 as the Gold Edition.

oneida

All of you that want to wait on RE7 Gold Edition on Xbox might wanna jump on this deal. For this and the season pass it'll cost you around the same $60 as the Gold Edition.

i am interested what the XOX boost for re7 looks like.

oneida

Excellent. I might just buy everything.

Is Valkyria Revolution any good? Anyone know?

i've played a bit of it, i don't think it's as bad as its reputation suggests but i wouldn't recommend it above $15

maxcriden

Thanks for the heads up OP!

Tembo is pretty good, right? Might nab that.

Is The Cave BC compatible? If so, very much enjoyed it and would recommend it.

I really don't need any more games. >_>

But some of them are so cheap, and look good.

>_>

Damn it!

*gets wallet out*

I really should just play the Sega Vintage Collections whenever I get the Game Pass thingy and play them there I suppose.

Got

Daytona
Bass Fishing
Crazy Taxi
Streets of Rage collection
Guardian Heroes

Damn. So good. Wish Dreams was on sale. Virtua Fighter 2 is $5 so i may pick that up as well.

Guardian Heroes for a buck and change is nuts.
Also, Streets of Rage collection is worth it for the region-select.
Streets of Rage 2 and Bare Knuckle 3 are two of my favorite beatemups, but I just can't get into Streets of Rage 3.

Final Fight: Double Impact is also worthwhile. Final Fight is a classic and Magic Sword is damn underrated. Solid ports too.

Top Bottom