• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSA: Dishonored Definitive Edition (PC) is $6.85 / £5.25 for the next ~22 hours

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
For those who have been holding out for a low price on this game, Gamesplanet is having a flash sale on the definitive edition. You'll get a single Steam key with the main campaign, as well as the two DLC story packs (Knife of Dunwall, Brigmore Witches). You'll also get some pre-order content and a challenge mode that I don't particularly care for, but that's just icing on the cake. This is a historic low for the game.

I highly, highly recommend this package to anyone who has even a passing interest in stealth games or immersive sims. At this price it's a steal for easily 20+ hours of quality content.

I could have sworn there was some filter in place that changes titles that feature "PSA" and replaces it with something else.

On topic: Good deal, cheers for the shout. Hope it helps someone.

Dance Inferno

Unconfirmed Member
Lol the title very clearly states Dishonored Definitive Edition. Dishonored 2 does not have a definitive edition as far as I'm aware.

Dishonored: Definitive Edition is very good. I played Dishonored 1 years ago on 360, but never played the DLC. I picked up Dishonored 2 around when it came out and felt that the bad guy felt totally rushed with so little backstory, but then awaiting the latest Dishonored, I went back and played through all three again w/ the Definitive Edition on X1, and the Dishonored DLC ties everything together really well and everything makes a lot more sense.

If you don't own these games... $7 for easily 40-50 hours of great single player content is worth it. And if you haven't played the Dishonored games, you've missed one of the best "new" IPs in a generation.

Top Bottom