• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Anthony White: Fake Feminist, Fake Games Journalist, Real Sex Offender (Symphonia?)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Just saw this pop up on my Twitter feed.

https://medium.com/@mombot/anthony-...mes-journalist-real-sex-offender-17e3e737702a

Sad that people still feel they can hide behind various masks to use and manipulate other human beings.

On neoGAF, a progressive gaming community which recently suffered its own sexual misconduct controversy, Anthony adopted the screen name “Symphonia” and accused random GamerGaters of harassing women in the gaming industry.
When Anthony’s sexually abusive behavior was brought to wider public attention, he immediately deleted all of his Twitter accounts and promised that he would “leave the internet”.

Wondering how true the NeoGAF handle part is.....

Is this the new NeoGAF?

Fucking disgusting piece of shit.

Seems he has also been stealing peoples images to pose as others as well.

QIQKOxd.png

Symphonia

Banned
This is an ongoing matter, and is something I am taking extremely serious. There are some extreme allegations and misinformation in that article, all of which will be investigated. To clarify, I have been to prison for contacting a minor with explicit messages. This is something I am far from proud of.

That said, I have no ex-wife, I was never questioned about, arrested, charged, or sentenced with having indecent images on my computer or for abusing my daughter. All of this is on record. I do feel deeply regretful about what I did do and, while it is no excuse, alcohol and my mental state did play a part.

I will add no further comments regarding this as, already mentioned, this is a serious matter that is under investigation. I already have a solicitor in talks with the law. Hopefully this matter will be resolved and we can put the past, which this is all about, behind us. I do, of course, understand if NeoGAF and EviLore choose to ban my account.

no angel

This is an ongoing matter, and is something I am taking extremely serious. There are some extreme allegations and misinformation in that article, all of which will be investigated. To clarify, I have been to prison for contacting a minor with explicit messages. This is something I am far from proud of.

That said, I have no ex-wife, I was never questioned about, arrested, charged, or sentenced with having indecent images on my computer or for abusing my daughter. All of this is on record. I do feel deeply regretful about what I did do and, while it is no excuse, alcohol and my mental state did play a part.

I will add no further comments regarding this as, already mentioned, this is a serious matter that is under investigation. I already have a solicitor in talks with the law. Hopefully this matter will be resolved and we can put the past, which this is all about, behind us. I do, of course, understand if NeoGAF and EviLore choose to ban my account.

“Yeah, im a sex pest but there were a few sex pestery things I didnt do so this stuff isn’t true ok?”

Edit

http://m.neogaf.com/showpost.php?p=146483072

Whatsapp vindicated

Mikeside

Roundabout was Jed, dickfaces. He's perma'd now for being an alt. At least he went down fighting the good paedo fight, outing that paedo Cyanide Strike along the way. I'm sure Jed won't mind me mentioning that he was sexually abused as a child and he tapped into his lost youthful innocence for Roundabout. Cy detected that something was not quite right (vulnerable) with roundabout, pmed him Jed shared some of his abused past to which Cy let him know how turned on he was and pushed for more details.

I guess we in BritGAF were right all along.

I thought he was a bit of a predatory creep so I can't say I'm particularly shocked by the allegations.

edit: (Cyanide Strike was Symphonia's gaf name before we figured out what a paedoey weirdo he was - he changed it to distance himself from that)

norinrad

Just what this place needs. f**king hell.

Mikeside

if somebody wants to dig out his post history (I haven't got that much time on my hands) they'll also find him mentioning a lot of stuff about being interested by "dominant daddy/little daughter" fetish stuff too

Froli

After reading all the replies and his history

Mr. Anthony White,

It's best you leave this place. You are not helping with your presence in here

Mikeside

if only roundabout (Jedeye's alt) weren't banned, there would be some very interesting PMs that could be brought to light regarding all this

Carl

To clarify, I have been to prison for contacting a minor with explicit messages. This is something I am far from proud of.

That said, I have no ex-wife, I was never questioned about, arrested, charged, or sentenced with having indecent images on my computer or for abusing my daughter. All of this is on record.

I dislike you but I'll happily back you up that all of this is true

Ant is a cunt.

Here's the shit he pulled with me
https://twitter.com/PooWithEyes/status/923890447969406978

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom