• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Rihanna makes racially supercharged threats on her twitter against asians

Status
Not open for further replies.
D

Deleted member 81567

Unconfirmed Member
what when did christina get a tan and shave her head

tumblr_lwm9qaQsRW1qc9lhz.gif

Parallax

best seen in the classic "Shadow of the Beast"
I believe this all stems from Justin Timberlake giving up on music. Pop has nothing great to reference anymore and they've gone all histrionic trying to capture the barest hint of his swag.

POP is a fucking joke now.
So what you're saying is in order to bring balance back, jt needs to drop another album? I support this if its like justified. Its amazing how many hood dudes had that album.

YoungHav

Banned
Eeeeeehhhh. I am telling everyone around me, I told you so!! I never showed any sympathy for Rihanna just because she got beat up. I could tell 100% from her TV interview that year that she was disingenuous, shallow, and stupid. Chris Brown was always still hittin' that, they can be more open about it since the restraining order is about to expire.

No thankfully.

So pop gaf doesn't show up?

They must be dying down big time or something to send one person (in the zone?)
I assume they are cataloging the appropriate shades and gifs in preparation for assault.

or maybe they don't want to bother stanning for rihanus' stupidity.

one can hope.

AFAIK there's only one full time Rihanna stan. You people hoping for a Pop-Gaf blitzkrieg can sit.

Expect fury if there is a thread attacking Britney Spears, however.

G-Fex

I assume they are cataloging the appropriate shades and gifs in preparation for assault.

or maybe they don't want to bother stanning for rihanus' stupidity.

one can hope.

I think they're recooping their gifs for a important task.

AFIAK there's only one full time Rihanna stan. You people hoping for a Pop-Gaf blitzkrieg can sit.

Expect fury if there is a thread attacking Britney Spears, however.

We need more threads attacking Britney Spears.

Mau ®

Most of Pop-GAF dont curr for Rihanna. Well this is not true, most of pop-gaf are scared SHITLESS of Rihanna and the fact that she easily scores the biggest hits and has amassed so many of them in so little time, rendering most of their faves useless, dated and incompetent, as far as chart success is concerned.

But yes, for most intents and porpuses. Im the full time Rih stan, though DJMeister stans hard for my girl, and on occasion Cyno and Kyon do too.

But yes, go in on GaGa or Britney and you can expect #MAJAH stan battle. Or you can always go in on Xtina and get a similar result from just one source (cyno).

Puddles

Banned
Wait, there is a Pop GAF?

I know there's a Gaga thread, and I even post in it, but there's a community for general pop? Even such lightweight fare as Rihanna?

Mau ®

Wait, there is a Pop GAF?

I know there's a Gaga thread, and I even post in it, but there's a community for general pop? Even such lightweight fare as Rihanna?

GAF POP OT

We're currently in the middle of a #MAYAH battle between a Janet Jackson stan and a Madonna stan. Dat shit cray!!!

Slayer-33

Liverpool-2
There's just something about Shakira that does not appeal to my tastes.

By all accounts she has amazing moves, great body and is not unattractive in the face but I just don't feel her.

I guess it's just one of those things where you don't feel attraction to a particular person regardless even if all the variables that say that you should are there.

not that I wouldn't though :p LOL

Styles

Most of Pop-GAF dont curr for Rihanna. Well this is not true, most of pop-gaf are scared SHITLESS of Rihanna and the fact that she easily scores the biggest hits and has amassed so many of them in so little time, rendering most of their faves useless, dated and incompetent, as far as chart success is concerned.

But yes, for most intents and porpuses. Im the full time Rih stan, though DJMeister stans hard for my girl, and on occasion Cyno and Kyon do too.

But yes, go in on GaGa or Britney and you can expect #MAJAH stan battle. Or you can always go in on Xtina and get a similar result from just one source (cyno).

That's because they don't release an album(almost) every year.

G-Fex

we need to find out how to make this happen
We get the legion of bronies to listen to pop music of BritgagaTina done by ponies and pony AMV's with pop music in it, they'll Stan and then have Rihanna,Madonna,Gaga do pony Voice overs and there you have it, the unstoppable monster, Pop Pony Gaf.

Its sadistic

#Wat

Koodo

Banned
The Godkira stanning is beautiful. You keep enlightening these ignorants, Ply Ply.

A limited definition of chart success, you mean?

• Unable to amass a single #1 album
  • Unable to sell out a corner bodega in America
  • Unable to come for Cumsha's Tik Tok
And now? Her career is tasting like an expired confection.
rihannablush.gif

Meanwhile in GAGALUPE LAND, instant and multiple sellouts, including stadium sell outs, have been recorded for the Born This Way Ball in every country. Demand has been so great, that extra dates had to be added en masse. Given the hike in ticket prices and venue capacity, the BTW Ball might very likely end up surpassing the Monster Ball's monstrous box office receipts (and lodge a place among the top ten highest grossing tours in history). When will your fave ever be this adored and clamored?

Styles

The Godkira stanning is beautiful. You keep enlightening these ignorants, Ply Ply.

A limited definition of chart success, you mean?

• Unable to amass a single #1 album
  • Unable to sell out a corner bodega in America
  • Unable to come for Cumsha's Tik Tok
And now? Her career is tasting like an expired confection.
rihannablush.gif

Meanwhile in GAGALUPE LAND, instant and multiple sellouts, including stadium sell outs, have been recorded for the Born This Way Ball in every country. Demand has been so great, that extra dates had to be added en masse. Given the hike in ticket prices and venue capacity, the BTW Ball might very likely end up surpassing the Monster Ball's monstrous box office receipts (and lodge a place among the top ten highest grossing tours in history). When will your fave ever be this adored and clamored?

Spill the tea!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom