• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

new Jump Ultimate Stars scans (Seiya, Kenshin, Frieza etc)

TreIII

St. Seiya? Awesome. As long as Hokuto no Ken will never be a member of this party, they might as well go with the other old school franchises to make up for that factoid.

Also, while I'm glad to see Freiza and them...I'm perhaps more occupied with wanting more Jojo's Bizarre Adventure characters. I mean...c'mon...it's the series 20th anniversary this year, and as long-standing franchise, Jojo should get more representation than just Jotaro and DIO! At the least, I would add in, Jonathan (1st Jojo), Young Joseph (2nd), and possibly make that guy from Steel Ball Run an actual character this time.

ourumov

I hope this time...the language is not as a huge barrier as in the first one...I tried to play the 1P mode but I didn't get anything :(

Cool to see Ryotsu again :)

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Niiiiiiiice!!!

I was wondering where the Jump info was last week - I just got home, and this is an awesome surprise!

Renji, Rukia and Hitsugaya (bottom-right pic) playable - along with Kon and Orihime as support? VERY nice!

Frieza, playable? Awesome news, as it opens the door for villains in JUS!!! Imagine if Itachi made it in too? Oh man!!! There's no way he couldn't have made it in since the characters included in the game are based on votes...

And I spy Teen Trunks in the bottom left as a Support character too - man, by the looks of things, this game will have EVERY cool character out of the 40 mangas for this game...

Damn, my second most-wanted game of the year after Gears of War - this game is going to be the shit - AND it's online... infinite replayability right there... holy CRAP!!!

D

Deleted member 13876

Unconfirmed Member
The apparent lack of Sanosuke is most disturbing.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
I agree, Sanosuke Sagara should be in the game...but ****, SAINT SEIYA!!

I'm reminded of that video of the french guy doing the Saint Seiya theme at American idols auditions.

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
GG-Duo said:
screw eyeshield 21, make captain tsubasa playable! :mad:

You shut the **** up right now. Eyeshield is amazing.

neo2046

both Eyeshield 21 and Captain Tsubasa are also my favourite
to be honest
neither Eyeshield 21 nor Tsubasa fit in JUS
but each of the both worths to have its own game
I really miss Temco's Captain Tsubasa game in Famicom era
and I always wish Temco makes the game on DS

friezaFTWbluever.jpg

Hell yeah.

thetrin

Less DBZ, more Bleach and One Piece. kthxbye.

Any word on Biomega, more JoJo, or anything else from Ultra Jump appearing??

king zell

neo2046 said:
both Eyeshield 21 and Captain Tsubasa are also my favourite
to be honest
neither Eyeshield 21 nor Tsubasa fit in JUS
but each of the both worths to have its own game
I really miss Temco's Captain Tsubasa game in Famicom era
and I always wish Temco makes the game on DS

please bandai namco make it happen . a new Captain Tsubasa game for the DS using the Tecmo system :(

Mr_Moogle

I wish they would include Bardock in Jump Supterstars. I'd say he's easily the coolest (minor) character in DBZ. Does anyone know if Bardock has been included in any of the fighters on PS2?

200px-Bardock_photo.jpg

Mr_Moogle said:
I wish they would include Bardock in Jump Supterstars. I'd say he's easily the coolest (minor) character in DBZ. Does anyone know if Bardock has been included in any of the fighters on PS2?

200px-Bardock_photo.jpg

He was in Budokai 3 IIRC.

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
Paging neo for proper scans - for the love of God neo, we need proper scans!!!

Looks like a TON of info there - and is that finally the Jump pre-order bonus in the bottom-left of the second pic, AND a Jump Ultimate Stars DS Lite? OMG!

NEOOOOOOOO!!!

Lipi

thx for the scan, right now now i'm more inpatient than i was before. this game really is going to rock again :) I liked first one, i will love the 2nd :]

so is Prince of Tennis and Eyeshield Playable yet? or do we not know? Ultimate Muscle in there is cool, and will make my friend happy :p

me wanty !

Skilotonn

xbot xbot xbot xbot xbot
flipping_heck said:
img.php

img.php

its a thumb-strap i think and a special edition DS Lite

Thanks alot man - it's so funny that literally right after I bumped this topic, I found these exact pics elsewhere too...

The Jump Ultimate Stars DS looks a bit plain, but nice I guess - thumbstrap looks cool though...

I'm still waiting to see which site will carry this as a pre-order bonus before I order - or maybe I should just go ahead and pre-order at like Lik-Sang or something... hmmmm

Oh, and in case neo still sees this later on, I hear that since these are from the V Jump mag, there should still be the usual weekly scans coming tomorrow or something - yay!!!

And from what I see with the Naruto sprite pics, it looks like he may actually be like that permanently, instead of just for specials - finally!

Sad_Panda

Wow, Kinnikuman is in, too ? Sold ! Kinniku Buster FTW !

Nobiru : I highly doubt ES21 and PoT characters are going to be playable, their appearance will surely be restricted to support koma. Although randomly shooting at ppl with Hiruma could be nice :lol

Unlike most of the Japanese games NOA has failed to localize, this series would probably be a huge seller over here. Too bad the licensing issues make it completely impossible.

Sad_Panda said:
Nobiru : I highly doubt ES21 and PoT characters are going to be playable, their appearance will surely be restricted to support koma. Although randomly shooting at ppl with Hiruma could be nice :lol

im sure your right...but common, Prince of Tennis people have a good amount of attacks that would work great in these games

Nobiru said:
so is Prince of Tennis and Eyeshield Playable yet? or do we not know? Ultimate Muscle in there is cool, and will make my friend happy :p

me wanty !

Prince of Tennis characters are playable (previous scans had them), not sure about Eyeshield but its very likely they appear in it since its a very popular manga/anime..

Top Bottom