• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

XSEED Announces Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter for PC/PSP and First Chapter for PC

Status
Not open for further replies.
Following yesterday's teases on Twitter, Xseed finally announced (technically re-announced) Trails in the Sky: Second Chapter, the second title in the Legend of Heroes: Trails in Sky trilogy.

The-Legend-of-Heroes-Trails-in-the-Sky-Second-Chapter-Wallpaper.jpg

The game does not have a set release date but is expected to be released next year.

The game will be released on PSP/Vita as well as Steam. The game will most likely be released on PSN and will be playable on the Vita, since there is not technically a Vita version of the game.

The original will also recieve a PC port for Steam, set to release this winter.

Source

chaosblade

Unconfirmed Member
By the end of 2014 is awfully non-specific, but confirmation is good.

Will get it on PC.

Also lol @ OP jumping the gun and posting before actually getting the details.

OceanBlue

PC YES!

Someone in the speculation thread mentioned that the PC was missing content. Hopefully not, but that'll decide which version I get.

Gunsmithx

Woot!, so great, now I don't have to go learn Japanese to play this series(though I proabbly should anyway) looks like I"m gonna double dip on both.

Carpe Fulgur is helping translate it? SpaceDrake this is the mystery project?

XSEED is publishing SC with the translation help of Carpe Fulgur, the company behind Japanese RPGs like Recettear and Chantelise.

redlemon

Are saves carried across games? If the first is coming to PC I might stick to PC for these but I'm already about 10 hours into the first game.

Volcynika

The second game is coming to PC (not in OP) and PSP digitally, not retail in 2014.

FC is coming to Steam winter.

OP is incomplete.

Hubb

So if I understand this right I need to buy SC for psp(vita)/PC and FC for PC. You can do it wallet!

been a long ass while. might double dip on pc for first chapter to get a refresh. PC is probably also 60 fps right?

Wonder if there will be widescreen patch or something.

Will the PC version of FC be a identical to the PSP version, or does it have less or more content?

I'm considering picking it up on PSN, but now I'm not so sure which version will be the best.

Aeana

This is a good turnout for fans, but I gotta say I'm really surprised that they're following through with a PSP release.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom