• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Soul Calibur IV-Age: Playable at CES, new character.

so1337

ThatCrazyGuy said:
It's Zas.

Or my dream, it will be Guts!
guts-yell.gif

I approve of this thought.

Skilletor

Li Long and Hwang are both in SC3: AE with fully featured movelists (as opposed to the CAS characters that they are in SC3 console). I love the changes they made to Hwang. But my fellow chuckers, I do not care for.

ant1532

Banned
Playable!!??? Holy shit.

Street Fighter IV. Soul Calibur IV. Already got Virtua Fighter 4. Love the beginning of system's lifes since that is when fighters have their time.

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
ant1532 said:
Playable!!??? Holy shit.

Street Fighter IV. Soul Calibur IV. Already got Virtua Fighter 4. Love the beginning of system's lifes since that is when fighters have their time.
You mean Virtua Fighter 5, right?

CalMcRich

I just can't get over Ivy's new costume. I mean there is ridiculous....

liyAt11iws59o.jpg

and then there is this......

ivy.jpg

I think it would be more realistic if the twins actually popped out in every round of every fight.

gray_fox224

CalMcRich said:

liyAt11iws59o.jpg

ivy.jpg

I think it would be more realistic if the twins actually popped out in every round of every fight.

1153461273_bush_crying_baby.jpg

Don't like women huh?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
CalMcRich said:

http://img2.zol.com.cn/article/4/316/liyAt11iws59o.jpg[IMG]

[IMG]http://xboxer.tv/ivy.jpg[/MG]

I think it would be more realistic if the twins actually popped out in every round of every fight.[/QUOTE]
:lol So true... :lol

nightside

considering the new and improved boobs of ivy (and co.) there ONLY one possible character that could make it in SCIV

Lcollection3%20Box%20Front.jpg

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Good news. I'll be there. Also waiting for confirmation from Namco if Tekken 6 (ARC) will be there.. :)

:crosses fingers:

GhaleonQ

Is there an English character yet? ("Rock" counts as American, right?) Maybe that's the helmet? Some kind of Ottoman Turk?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Opus Angelorum said:
Jeremy Parish, 1Up.
Oh, I didn't see the resemblance. :lol
GhaleonQ said:
Is there an English character yet? ("Rock" counts as American, right?) Maybe that's the helmet? Some kind of Ottoman Turk?
Ivy is supposed to be English...
MarkMan said:
Good news. I'll be there. Also waiting for confirmation from Namco if Tekken 6 (ARC) will be there.. :)

:crosses fingers:
Bring a camera, dude! :D

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
Yea I'll bring a camera and if they let me, direct feed setup :x :x :x...

I hope the new characters are PS3/360 exclusive... I really dug when they did that for SC II...

But more importantly... How about some non broken gameplay? lolol...

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
MarkMan said:
Yea I'll bring a camera and if they let me, direct feed setup :x :x :x...

I hope the new characters are PS3/360 exclusive... I really dug when they did that for SC II...

But more importantly... How about some non broken gameplay? lolol...
Thanks. I'll be brushing up on SCII until then. :D

GhaleonQ

twinturbo2 said:
Ivy is supposed to be English...

You're right. Here are the represented countries thus far:
Greece, Spain, Germany, Korea, United Kingdom, China, Japan, France, United States, Philippines, Italy, Iraq

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
GhaleonQ said:
Greece, Spain, Germany, Korea, United Kingdom, China, Japan, France, United States, Philippines, Italy, Iraq
Wait, there's an Iraqi???
The Take Out Bandit said:
Give me anime Witchblade. :D
An oldie but goodie...
4qns842.jpg

:D

GamerSoul

GhaleonQ said:

Zas=liek Egypt

New character, eh? Hopefully they mean brand new.

They should sneak in some more returning characters too.
Maxi, Hwang, Rock & Talim please.

Elios83

Cool can't wait to see next gen Ivy in action!:lol :lol My favourite character in the game :D :D

Is the game really coming in 1H 2008?
It would be nice to have exclusive characters in the two versions just like happened in SC2.
Kratos in the PS3 version FTW!

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
I have a feeling that this game is going to be not so fresh and good. I really hope I'm wrong but from what I've heard thus far the game is just... uhm, meh.

Reno said:
I have a feeling that this game is going to be not so fresh and good. I really hope I'm wrong but from what I've heard thus far the game is just... uhm, meh.

I've read nothing but positive impressions, can you elaborate more?

MarkMan

loves Arcade Sticks
I agree with Reno... so far all we've seen from the game is graphics... what's really important is GAMEPLAY...

They better come with it... X_X

Oichi

I'm like a Hadouken, down-right Fierce!
Opus Angelorum said:
I've read nothing but positive impressions, can you elaborate more?

I wish I could but I'd rather not because who knows what can change between now and the release of the game. I've also heard some stuff about the marketing of the game that just made me roll my eyes in disbelief, but again all of this can change before the game is released.

Dante

Reno said:
I wish I could but I'd rather not because who knows what can change between now and the release of the game. I've also heard some stuff about the marketing of the game that just made me roll my eyes in disbelief, but again all of this can change before the game is released.

do you know who the two secret characters are?

Skilletor said:
Li Long and Hwang are both in SC3: AE with fully featured movelists (as opposed to the CAS characters that they are in SC3 console). I love the changes they made to Hwang. But my fellow chuckers, I do not care for.

Do they have new models too, or are they still made up from CAS parts?

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
Reno said:
debbiedowner.jpg
Aw, 'cmon, don't wreck the thread like that. :-(
And if you know the secret characters, can you at least give a hint?

Yama

Can Taki fucking possesion cancel? That's all that matters. If not it'll be another SC3 for me.

The day when Seung Mina's breasts are the size of Ivy's is when Soul Calibur dies for me.

Out of the cast, Seung Mina always had the most ample and perfect-sized breasts :D

twinturbo2

butthurt Heat fan
flipping_heck said:
The day when Seung Mina's breasts are the size of Ivy's is when Soul Calibur dies for me.

Out of the cast, Seung Mina always had the most ample and perfect-sized breasts :D
Cosigned. Xianghua is a close second in this regard.

Top Bottom