• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Crash Bandicoot: N.Sane Trilogy Trophy List Goes Up, Teases CTR Pretty Heavily

The title of three trophies in Crash: Warped are lifted from the CTR TV commercials, and there are other CTR references, such as "Penta Penguin" among others.

DB63g0lXgAINkWL.jpg

https://www.exophase.com/game/crash-bandicoot-warped-psn/trophies/

Spinky

Also,
Coco
is playable in the trilogy.

Man. Look. Just give it to me.

And then give me CTR.

Just inject it all.

Zubz

Banned
I want CTR more than the Trilogy, & the Trilogy's one of my most wanted games at the moment.

That said, this could just be a nod. I'll hold my excitement for the conference... After I update my bingo card.

PSqueak

Banned
The title of three trophies in Crash: Warped are lifted from the CTR TV commercials, and there are other CTR references, such as "Penta Penguin" among others.

Uh, you do understand that Trophy is called "Penta's revenge" because in the cutscene leading to that fight Dingodile is trying to kill Penta before Crash shows up, right?

Activision can even monetise the game a la Rocket League, loot boxes with items to customise characters, alternative vehicles (same stats) and potentially new tracks.

With good online code it would be a hit.

CTR remains the best kart racer in existence, just purely from a mechanical stand point.

CTR is SO gonna be a paid DLC isn't it?
Honestly, I would have paid a full $60 USD for each Crash title remade *individually*. The fact that not only did they combine all three into one massive remake, but priced it comfortably at $40 is a straight up gift to gaming.

I would SO pay for CTR as DLC, whatever they asked. But I would actually prefer that they make it a fully fledged stand-alone title. Or complete the multiplayer package by including a Crash Bash remake too. Call it Crash Bonanza or Crash the Party or something lol.

Uh, you do understand that Trophy is called "Penta's revenge" because in the cutscene leading to that fight Dingodile is trying to kill Penta before Crash shows up, right?

Bruh. Don't step to me on Crash knowledge. That penguin being named Penta is a retcon entirely of VV's doing. There were a ton of penguins that looked exactly the same in 2 as "Penta" does in 3.

Activision can even monetise the game a la Rocket League, loot boxes with items to customise characters, alternative vehicles (same stats) and potentially new tracks.

With good online code it would be a hit.

CTR remains the best kart racer in existence, just purely from a mechanical stand point.
Shut up goddamn you SHUT UPPPP.

I can feel my wallet thinning already :(

silva1991

...would you really be upset for this "DLC" when it's an entire game?

Nope why would I? I want it to be a DLC.

Why would it be a mere DLC when they could charge $40 for it as a standalone game?

I wouldn't mind. I'll pay full price even.

It better support MP tho.

Honestly, I would have paid a full $60 USD for each Crash title remade *individually*. The fact that not only did they combine all three into one massive remake, but priced it comfortably at $40 is a straight up gift to gaming.

I would SO pay for CTR as DLC, whatever they asked. But I would actually prefer that they make it a fully fledged stand-alone title. Or complete the multiplayer package by including a Crash Bash remake too. Call it Crash Bonanza or Crash the Party or something lol.

*thumbs up*

And I mean, if these truly are meant to tease CTR then I doubt it would be an E3 announcement since the game doesn't release in a few weeks. PSX maybe?

Also since it's Activision I won't get my hopes up. I'd imagine they want to see the sales from Trilogy first.

TheBowen

Sat alone in a boggy marsh
Updated graphics with those sweet smooth and slick controls (Prefer it more then mario kart)

Give it too me

Top Bottom