• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Introducing the Limited Edition Gold PlayStation 4 Bundle promotion

Zonic

Gives all the fucks
Ugh, certain days, I forgot to do it when I got home around 4 or 5 a.m. when it was probably a better chance to do so (like today).

Guess it's buying a PS4 on Black Friday....assuming I can afford it after getting my car fixed...

gwiz210

I won on 9/26 and got my second verified email about 2 weeks after on 10/8. I'm sure you'll get it, they just seem to take there time verifying

I'm just concerned cause I'm the only person I've seen on here or CAG that hasn't gotten that 2nd email yet. I saw people who won after me have and that makes me concerned.

Apparently I won on October 26th. I remember sending it in but didn't see the text. Just assumed that I lost but they sent me a text today reminding me to claim my prize. Pretty sweet. I never win anything and almost missed out on this.

Sigma722

Apparently I won on October 26th. I remember sending it in but didn't see the text. Just assumed that I lost but they sent me a text today reminding me to claim my prize. Pretty sweet. I never win anything and almost missed out on this.

Dude. That is so cool.

keynah

Neo Member
I won through the website on Oct. 31st around 2:40am PST and got the 1st email about 10mins afterwards and got the verification email in the morning today!

N.Domixis

Banned
I went to taco bell 5 times to get 10 sets of codes. waited until 10 days before free code went up. Tried every night at random times between 1 am and 2 am up until 2 days before the deadline. So 21 tries later I won. Just got verified after 4 days! crazy how now I have both 20th and gold ps4.

Is that what that was? I got a random frd ex tracking number in my mail today for delivery tomorrow. I thought it was my free muse CD I'm supposed to be getting.

might be, just check the tracking number and it should tell you who's shipping it, which is prize logic. its shipping out of Michigan as well

darklin0

Banned
My picture does not do it justice but it pretty awesome.

iAhpZ62.jpg

Got to thank mah boys Tacobell and Sony. You da true MVPs.

Sigma722

This might be a stupid question, but would any of the winners in here be interested in trading for an unused White PS4/Controller? I won it last year off the contest, and have just had it sitting in my extra room, in its box. I could toss some cash on top. Lmk.

Oxn

This might be a stupid question, but would any of the winners in here be interested in trading for an unused White PS4/Controller? I won it last year off the contest, and have just had it sitting in my extra room, in its box. I could toss some cash on top. Lmk.

Trade an entire console for a controller? rofl....

NateDrake

Can anyone share with me the email address that the winning announcement comes from? I just got an email today saying I won a Gold PS4 from the Taco Bell contest, but I'd like to verify if the email address I received it from is legit or not as this seems late. It claims it is from a second drawing, so I'm suspect if it is real.

Edit: Got a shipping notification that it'll arrive tomorrow. I only entered once. This was a nice surprise.

Sigma722

Can anyone share with me the email address that the winning announcement comes from? I just got an email today saying I won a Gold PS4 from the Taco Bell contest, but I'd like to verify if the email address I received it from is legit or not as this seems late. It claims it is from a second drawing, so I'm suspect if it is real.

Edit: Got a shipping notification that it'll arrive tomorrow. I only entered once. This was a nice surprise.

Holy shit!

Top Bottom