• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Resident Evil 6: Bro-Splosion Announced, Nov 20 PS3/360, PC Later, PR/Trailer In OP

∀ Narayan;34403596 said:
Are you kidding me.

This is Capcom.

They will ruin this game, somehow.

MANDATORY THREE-PLAYER CO-OP WITH SHIT AI! THIS IS WHAT WESTERNERS WANT! RESIDENT EVIL MUST COMPETE WITH GEARS OF WAR, GOD OF WAR, AND HALO ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

This x 1000. Im gonna remain skeptical and weary

Bollocks

Y'all hatin but this is so gonna be coop, the XBox Live logo gives it away, they have the classic mp modes covered with operation raccoon city so all is left is coop.

GuardianE

Santa May Claus
Y'all hatin but this is so gonna be coop, the XBox Live logo gives it away, they have the classic mp modes covered with operation raccoon city so all is left is coop.

The LIVE logo could just refer to Mercs and/or Versus. I imagine there will be a co-op component to this, though.

Murkas

Not getting my hopes up, this IS Capcom we're talking about, current gen Capcom not cool hip Capcom from gens gone.

I'm expecting bad things....

∀ Narayan;34403596 said:
Are you kidding me.

This is Capcom.

They will ruin this game, somehow.

MANDATORY THREE-PLAYER CO-OP WITH SHIT AI! THIS IS WHAT WESTERNERS WANT! RESIDENT EVIL MUST COMPETE WITH GEARS OF WAR, GOD OF WAR, AND HALO ALL AT THE SAME TIME!

I have a mildly good feeling this wont happen. Pretty sure that was Takeuchi's decision.

And hes not working on RE6. Thank fucking god for that.

Mpl90

Two copies sold? That's not a bomb guys, stop trolling!!!
Just 16 minutes before the event starts, right?
And where's cvx.

WHERE IS CVX!

DCharlie

Banned
As long as it's not outright 'Wii U version please!' It's getting annoying with every single 2012 game announcement.

along with the insinuation that 1) Wii U is the lead platform 2) Wii U will absolutely be the much better version and won't be some "that'll do" port like Nintendo usually get.

WHERE IS CVX!

Naked in a liquid proof sealed container, watching an 60 inch screen feed of the announcement, with genitals smeered with butter and honey, circled by two extremely hungry (but on leashes for the next 10 minutes or so) alsatians with large tongues.

Naked in a liquid proof sealed container, watching an 60 inch screen feed of the announcement, with genitals smeered with butter and honey, circled by two extremely hungry (but on leashes for the next 10 minutes or so) alsatians with large tongues.

Now I want to try this.

*days before*

RE6 reveal on the 19th? Will probably just show a title or something.

*now*

HOLY SHITFUCK RE6 COVER TITLE OMG CHRIS AND LEON JESUS IM GONNA COME

Am I the only one who wants tank controls? It made combat flow at a different pace and made each shot matter as well as seperate the game from every other third person shooter out there.

Too bad about that DS game...

beelzebozo

Jealous Bastard
Am I the only one who wants tank controls? It made combat flow at a different pace and made each shot matter as well as seperate the game from every other third person shooter out there.

i want RE4 controls with tweaks. on a gamecube controller.

jorgeton

Excited for this. Really enjoyed RE5. Played through the whole thing in co-op mode with my now-ex,
the highlight of our relationship.

Koyuga

Pretty sure Revelations still has tank controls, unless you use the circle pad.

As long as they keep the perfection of Type A controls for RE6, I'll be happy. If not, then I would rather they ditch the formula completely.

Red UFO

Kinda weird how one game (RE5) turned this series to one of my favourites to something completely laughable (to me at least).

Top Bottom