• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Nintendo's 2015 Fiscal Year Earnings Release/News Conference

Galava

Everyone who is going to E3 or somewhere Nintendo related, wear this.

XWHTwEh.jpg

What I've learned from studying Nintendo's marketing strategy is that it's super unpredictable. I can't get a good grasp on anything. They're always going against the grain.

That being said, all of the NX in 2016 was all fan speculation. We made ourselves hyped. Nintendo only said that we'd get more info this year. This company is fucking crazy, and that's part of the reason I think they're awesome.

As a fan, I'm always anxious to get info assp. As a marketing guy, I understand that they're trying to control every aspect of its announcement. They want it to be perfect.

AzaK

This is wild, the NX must be on some other level if they're that confident to miss a holiday launch.

Nothing to do with confidence, more like they aren't ready. This is hilarious. Not even at E3.

Just when you thought it couldn't get worse, you can count on Nintendo!

Man, missing 2016 for NX is one hell of a fuck up, really. And delaying the biggest holiday game for the system isn't helpful, at all.

I guess that something went wrong with NX ... could it be the problems with the patents for these SCDs?

I'm ok with AC but Fire Emblem?

Out off all your IPs you chose.. Fire emblem.

And the NX- Wii U comment.

I can't..

Those are the huge mobile IPs Nintendo have. They're both extremely popular in Japan, so it makes a lot of sense.

Still, I'm surprised at what's going on. I guess E3 is really coming to an end in general, no company really gives a shit about it anymore

"Nintendo CEO: NX won't simply replace 3DS and WiiU"

NX confirmed to be add-ons to the 3DS and WiiU a la the gamepad to the wii.

"NeoGAF is going wild with those speculations, we should finally release some new infos.....or.....NX will be a brand-new concept, wont be shown at E3 and wont replace 3DS or Wii U.....next stop, endless speculation!"

Sagittal

Banned
What an atrocious company, they somehow managed to shit on the backs of Wii U owners once again. Holding onto Zelda until 2017 seems almost fraudulent, if the NX wasn't in the picture it would have been available long ago.

Top Bottom