• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT4| Most Lurkers on GAF

Status
Not open for further replies.

Alta1r

KAHI OHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHHH

ypJevqK.jpg

ibtj3Of0ioFB9o.gif

trolling Taengoo

Loll. Speaking of which, did IGaB win again? How many weeks are they at now?

Yes, for me he is better than ShinDong, even if I'm not really sure what do you mean by better. He's a great singer and has a beautiful voice, not to mention how handsome/cute and nice he is. I love him a lot and my feelings towards him and 2BiC are much more deeper than the ones that I had for ShinDong.

Can't wait to play this! But I will have to wait for a price drop, right now I'm waiting for Tales of Graces F to arrive.

Craziness. I thought Shindong was your all-time favorite.

tumblr_mgy60tWE3z1qa0j8xo1_500.png

Alta1r

That's racist.

I do prefer the beats and rhymes of groups such as Epik High and Dynamic Duo, but Lessang's Tears is great. Top YouTube comment - "Song Ji Hyo's CEO made 40 account to dislike this video."

LOL. Nice.

Well, I was pretty close. My eyes got misty. When she did Implode I was just overwhelmed because it's one of her most beautiful gentle ballads but only an album track from Hurricane Venus and never performed live.. the fact that she gets herself as an artist that much.. ;;

This isn't my photo, but.. finally the yellow sea of lights in a Korean venue

Oh my god she sings so well, that's the wildest thing, 2+ hours, dancing, running, and the vocals are max powerful, steady, delicate. The ballad section was gorgeous, Look Who's Talking seriously one of the coolest live numbers ever with a new routine and the live band really rocked the English electronic tracks - the entire concert was with a live band backing.

She's so cool ;; So much charisma

Awwwww yeeeaaahhhh!! That's awesome Peru. One life dream complete (or had you already seen her live before?). What was your favorite performance of the show?

Damn, that's it? I swear it feels like they've been running that song longer.

tumblr_mh5wte27HB1s2q9aeo1_500.gif

neoism

The best version of IGAB you'll ever hear was just on Music Core. Their mics were higher than I've ever heard so it filled in the mids that the retarded production stripped out. I was also watching with a significant bass boost so that probably helped to fill it out, but the mics really made a difference. It usually annoys the fuck out of my ears but that performance was a lot better. Tae & Yoona were super qt as well.

Some of us do enjoy discussing indie.

That was... ehhhh...

Not much going on with the band, and vocally not very engaging. Downright strange when she revealed her actual singing voice and proceeded to switch between it and whatever fake persona voice she was using. I'd listen to Dear Cloud a thousand times before putting these guys on.
link pls

iKKOtMCGU95wO.jpg

tae so tried...
ibtRGs4uqOprpD.jpg

iwQGLRzGb4tMC.jpg

:)
ibqEEtdGKGU4iR.jpg

these outfits where soo much better..

<3

Cuddler

Asked if peeps were gamers a while ago. Was expecting them to batten themselves with J-RPGs as I do. Turned out the majority was PCists.
Are you talking about K-Pop GAF? Sorry, maybe I've missed your post if I was already a member.
Craziness. I thought Shindong was your all-time favorite.
No, I like him but you have to remember that at the beginning I only knew about him and Super Junior in K-Pop. But since I have known 2BiC, the more I continue to know them the more I love them. I love 2BiC, I like ShinDong. A substantial difference I would say.

Ashhong

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Yeah, it's kind of funny how many male groups debut with weird/crappy concepts or songs and then end up suddenly becoming good after a while. I never thought I'd be watching groups like VIXX and Boyfriend perform, but they're pretty cool now. Also, I checked out C-Clown after watching Ellin fangirling over them and damn that's some catchy shit too.
C-Clown are fucking awesome. I've always praised them in IRC but only a few people seem to care :(

Pendulum

Are you saying you found a sub of it though? I've been looking for any kind of eng trans

Worse than I thought. I found a translated part 1 (first episode, around 30 mins), but part 2 is nowhere in sight it seems. It's the one on Dailymotion, easily searchable on Google. Will continue to look for a part 2, but sorry for getting your hopes up there.

dokish

Banned
Was watching the Crayon Pop growth diary or something like that, and it reminded me why I hate japanese so much these days. They dont't get their Heads outside of their asses. Blatant rude pricks in the street everywhere.

I know is not everybody, I met some japanese women here in Korea and a reeeally cute one, but most of them dont't give a fuck about you if you need anything and will leave without saying a word, with one of the most disgusting expression on their faces.

Fuck Japan and its little fucked up fucks.

Sorry the cursing. Really hate people who think they are better than anyone else.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom