• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Ferguson: Police Kill 18yo Black Male; Fire Gas/Rubber Bullets Into Protesting Crowds

Status
Not open for further replies.
watched the sweating police chief thing... dude froze up when they asked him about "darren wilson" (I think). I wonder if that will be the name when it's finally revealed.

antonz

N9TJh96.png

neoism

The look on the chiefs face just now seemed to say "dam these car honks are annoying".

I watched the stream for like 5 minutes and was annoyed but I have to say... its funny in a way with this insane 180 they did.... It shows you just how bad they fucked up last night. But it also seems if this works which I hope it does... that nothing and no cops well be held accountable for the fucked up shit that went down last night...
the cop need to be charged already period

God, don't read PoliceOne comments. What was I thinking.

Posted by scaatylobo on Wednesday, August 13, 2014 07:26 PM Pacific
Anyone that wants to push the 'race card' has to be totally blind to not note that race relations have not been this bad in MANY DECADES.
So it would appear that having a "black president" was not a really healing or good idea.
OR one could take note since this asshat has taken office,HE has had very bad relations with the white race !.
He took sides during the Martin / Zimmerman case in Fla.
He took sides during the arrest of a "black professor" against a police officer.
He has taken sides in this incident [ NONE OF HIS BUSINESS ].
And with Sharpton on the scene ,it got worse = add the "new black panthers" to the mix and of course threats to the life of the officer,now we have a real party.
Sad that I was on marches during the 1960's for the NAACP & CORE [ national assoc. of COLORED people = great name huh ? ] and we accomplished NOTHING.
Unless you call MUCH worse actions from young backs as a improvement ?.

Posted by fisheadnj on Thursday, August 14, 2014 00:45 AM Pacific
I see another shining example of how our new God cleansed society is working. ALL of our major cities are falling apart. Our governmant, and we as a society have allowed criminal gangs to take over large pieces of our neighborhoods. Thugs are allowed to run undeterred through our city streets by politicians and race baiting fools. Gangs are a threat to our national security and they should be handled that way. They should all be eliminated,no matter what the cost because in the end if they are not stopped, our nation is finished.

Posted by rockk9 on Thursday, August 14, 2014 05:16 PM Pacific
Once upon a time looters were shot and killed. There were no riots and looting in the 1950's.

— On Sunday, Belmar told reporters that Brown was shot "more than just a couple [times], but I don't think it was many more than that."

Well that's definitely not the most useless piece of "information" anyone's ever said out loud anywhere. Thanks guy.

lednerg

I've been at work all day and am catching up. There were multiple shots? If this cop isn't found guilty of first or second degree murder, then holy shit.

EDIT: Watching these witnesses recount what they saw is gut wrenching.

Kacho

I can't help but wonder how that cop is feeling right now. You're going to be one of the most hated people in America, and your life will never be the same again. Must be terrifying.

geomon

Care to relay the basic points?

Based on the eye witness testimony, he's talking with legal analyst. Basically there was a scuffle between Mike Brown and cop, a shot is fired. Brown starts to run and the cop gives chase on foot, firing his gun. Brown gets hit, turns around with his hands in the air and the cop continues forward, firing more shots into Brown until Brown is down on the pavement.

slit

Care to relay the basic points?

The witness said Michael was trying to pull away from the car and started to run and is shot, the cop shouts, Michael Brown turns around with his hands up and is shot again. That's first degree murder if true.He then laid there for 30 - 40 minutes until EMTs arrived. None of the cops tried to help at all. She said AT LEAST 5-6 shots were fired in total.

kendrid

Banned
The witness said Michael was trying to pull away from the car and started to run and is shot, the cop shouts, Michael Brown turns around with his hands up and is shot again. That's first degree murder if true.He then laid there for 30 - 40 minutes until EMT arrived. None of the cops tried to help at all.

Is the 30-40 minutes for EMTs confirmed? If so what the hell is going on in that town.

Is the 30-40 minutes for EMTs confirmed? If so what the hell is going on in that town.
From the police scanner audio, the first the St Louis city PD heard about it was from news sources.

So not only did the cop murder the dude, he and the Ferguson PD dragged their feet on calling in the shooting.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom