• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Game of Thrones *NO BOOK SPOILERS* |OT| Season 4 - Sundays on HBO [Read the OP]

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ultimadrago

Saw this on imgur.

cN0Prqc.jpg

Fuck aging.

mr2xxx

Banned
How do the wildlings and white walkers co-exist? Any mention about this because despite living in the same area I can't recall hearing any of the wildlings talk about the white walkers.

You're not a Stark. Their house is built on morality and honour.

She promised to give the necklace "one last day in the sun".

Idk if I'd describe joff's big day as a " day in the sun", personally. She might have worn it on a date thats happier, in tone, for her. Like her dad's birthday or something. Or one of those jousting tournament she used to be fond of, with knights and gowns and stuff.

OK, I agree, there is probability that she does think of Joff's wedding as 'a day in the sun', but my point is, is there NOT a likelihood, no matter how small, that she does not think that way? Why chance everything on her?

Clearly, Olenna and Lilfinger could get the poison / necklace into King's Landing into the hands of Ser Dontos? Why did they have to drag Sansa into the equation?

Also, this whole plot furthermore is made more contrived to me in my head due to the placement of the cup. We are now presumably confirmed that Marge was not a part of the plot, so, what if she had not placed the cup near her granma? Would Olenna then have to reach around to drop the poison into the cup?

Something is very inelegant about the whole 'how they did it' explanation.

... Nevertheless Im glad Joff is offed. Just that, the how, is quite.... clumsy, for lack of better word.

and yeah I know, I'm not a Stark. lol u

I just discovered "Gay of Thrones" on Funny or Die dot com. I'm sure you're all well aware of it, but damn... I'm literally rolling around in my office chair laughing.

Showaddy

Yeah, but does Jorah care about his father's death? Will he want to retaliate at all when he finds out about his murder?

He probably won't be to happy to find out that his dad's skull being used as a cup by a back alley rapist but he's on this other side of the world, not a lot he could do about it.

As to their relationship Jorah's said he betrayed his father and Jeor gave Jon his family sword which is supposed to be passed down from father to son...

Alpende

Uhm, Jon went to Craster's and his dog followed him right? It's his bro dog, he follows Jon everywhere. Probably got caught after some of the Crows killed the commander.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom