• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Boston suspects - FBI conference (5PM ET, 10PM GMT) - footage/pictures of 2 suspects

Status
Not open for further replies.

fin

I remember hearing that the police found additional devices that never went off and were disarmed. Was is 3 other bombs? I wonder if it was just these two or could be more suspects?

I remember hearing that the police found additional devices that never went off and were disarmed. Was is 3 other bombs? I wonder if it was just these two or could be more suspects?

Misinformation, there were no other bombs.

There could of course still be other people involved.

Nokagi

Unconfirmed Member
lMvy2DS.jpg

I'm not seeing the same person here. Cloths and hat are both different colors.

He looks a lot different to me, the right one looks older, his skin is a different lighter tone, he has facil hair. Seems hispanic or asian to me.

On the matter of clothing the one on the right has a Black T-shirt inside, as opposed to a White one, He lacks sunglasses, different color coat and different Cap.

Also he is in the company of a lady, the first one was always alone.

Also he first one was always in front on White cap dude, which leds to me believe he already was far in the left on the pic.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Bringing comparison I did over from other thread since people are wanting everything kept here:

[IMeG]http://i.cubeupload.com/sz1XeN.png[/IMG]

...that straight line...is it coincidental or is this a massive fake?

The jagged hat? Just a enlargement issue.

+Same skin colour
+Same jacket
+Same pants
+Same hat

- No sunglasses
- We cant see his white shirt

It's still likely to be him.

Only thing that makes me question it, is that (I think) you can see his (beige) hood sitting on his right shoulder, as though the jacket would be unzipped, but the black clothing is right up to his neck - which suggests it's two separate items of clothing, because if it were zipped right to the neck I don't think the hood would be resting like that.

poros1ty

These two arrived together, so once everything went down they probably weren't going to be too far away from each other.

I think there are enough similarities between the two to reasonably assume that it is suspect #1 following suspect #2 in this new pic.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
Im not convinced that is not a photoshop due to that line in the picture and the exact same head location
Bringing comparison I did over from other thread since people are wanting everything kept here:

sz1XeN.png

If people are making fakes that is pretty rancid shit.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
Im not convinced that is not a photoshop due to that line in the picture and the exact same head location

If people are making fakes that is pretty rancid shit.

The hats are at slightly different angles. It's not a head swap.

Wow...my facebook feed is disgusting. I didn't realize I knew so many racists and conspiracy theorists. Ugh...depressing. So many people are convinced that every bad thing in this world is caused by Muslims and it just disgusting.

MThanded

I Was There! Official L Receiver 2/12/2016
CNN (a grain of salt) said that a source says the guys were there when the bomb went off.

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
So he is missing since March 16th. I wonder if there is a picture from then, but it seems recent pictures show him head shaved (maybe an inch of hair or so left). Imagining that those pictures would be from early March at the latest if not earlier, it is possible that once he went missing he never had his hair cut since. A month and a half is enough for his hair to grow to the size show in the suspect pictures.

Still no idea if it's him. I guess height would be a better lead.

Feel like I'm going crazy here, the guy on the right has a full beard right? It's not him.

Don't think so. Colors are different due to images being from different sources, but it's the same clothes.

sz1XeN.png

Whelp. I took a look. Too much jpeg artifacting & stairstepping around him for that to be real as far as I am concerned. I looked pretty close and I don't see any reason why he'd be the only subject in that photo to have that much artifacting around him. Why/how anyone would want to make a fake is beyond me, but your theory has merit. I'm not saying it is fake, but I am saying in that photo, zoom in real close on the high res one, and you start to find some issues. Is it because he's moving?

Hac3Ask.jpg

Same zoom level, no artifacting on the guy standing next to the door.

hHJxeLn.jpg

Take this all with a grain of salt. I don't truly know what causes jpeg crappyness but photo manipulation is always one culprit.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom