• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

RESISTANCE 2 REVEALED! 60man MP, 8p Co-op, 2 campaigns, etc HOLY $#!t

jett

D-Member
WOOOOOOOOOOOOOO
8a18ebt.gif

Orlics

HOLY FUCKING SHIT. Day 1.

Re: the scans, my humble opinion is that KZ2 looks better. Although it's definitely an improvement from the first game. Can't wait to see it in action! :D

PnCIa

Well, i´m impressed. The game looks way better than Resistance...actually the lighting looks very "volumetric" unlike the lighting in Resistance 1 where everything looked kinda flat :D

While I know scans cannot be linked or posted to. But can someone give me a feel of the graphics. A big improvement on the original or not?

Looks like a completely new engine, that Surfer Girl shot was way off.

I think the forum is going to collapse under the strain.

wazoo

Just saw some parts of the scans.

Chimera looks more detailed, first game was a bit too clean, this one looks way better

J-Rzez

Resistance Fall of Man set the bar that still stands this day with online console shooters. And, it seems like it's successor maybe the only one to surpass that.

Seriously, Insomniac... WOW. My hats are off to you guys. This is epic stuff, now where's my GI mag? I want to see pics!

Kaako

Felium Defensor
These scans don't include the actual article and it should be FREE info for anyone to view: Sharing is caring my fellow members, always remember that. ;)

BYEBYE

They can ban me, but I did not include the actual article and I'll GLADLY take one for the team. 2008 officially starts NOW!

Madman

steve said:
Uhh no.

It was Timeshift, when I booted it up, I was surprised to see in-game XMB for the first time, and I posted about it here. OMG, I'm so horrible.

Then, after a long gaming session, I made a thread detailing how much fun I had on PS3 that day, and that Timeshift happened to just be the start of it.

Boom, Junior Status.

GAF loves to overreact.
Ahh yes, sorry. I was getting my mediocre FPSs mixed up.

You posted near identical threads, with one of them being a misleading topic. I think it was justified. Nothing personal. Just my opinion.

Oneself

Pretty good looking, more details in the environments and better lighting. Textures seems to be Ratchet quality and Chimeras look just as good, a little more blocky though but more badass.

nevermind!

RavenFox

Banned
OMGGGGGGGGGGGGGG as the pics. We are not ready.
The lighting, shadows and geometry is to much.
Also man oh man I wont spoil it but the chimera ....

edit:holy shit kaako has bled for us brothers. Bring the shields on line lol

careksims

*wakes up from the swoon*

Now I know the Gaf Clan will be played Resistance 1 til Resistance 2 comes :D I wonder if they'll change the grenades...

Kaako said:
These scans don't include the actual article and it should be FREE info for anyone to view: Sharing is caring my fellow members, always remember that. ;)

They can ban me, but I did not include the actual article and I'll GLADLY take one for the team. 2008 officially starts NOW!

Hail Kaako!

Looks way, way waaaaaaaay better.

steve said:
Uhh no.

It was Timeshift, when I booted it up, I was surprised to see in-game XMB for the first time, and I posted about it here. OMG, I'm so horrible.

Then, after a long gaming session, I made a thread detailing how much fun I had on PS3 that day, and that Timeshift happened to just be the start of it.

Boom, Junior Status.

GAF loves to overreact.

Psh, Steve is vindicated now.

Tieno

Kaako said:

Why do this? You're going to get banned

msdstc

Incredibly Naive
how are people judging the graphics without seeing gameplay?!?! I mean these are crappy low quality shots and they still blow me away, I say in motion it has a chance to match KZ2.

teepo

Kaako said:

Khoda-hafez

Tr4nce

Kaako said:

pics of R2

Hero!

Top Bottom