• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

PSN still down, internal testers online in various games though

Status
Not open for further replies.

Amir0x

Banned
black_vegeta said:
You may have saved that man's life.

no I can read unlike many GAFers apparently. Once I read the comment it was obvious DailyVacation was not serious. Wario64 didn't need to elaborate :p

But DailyVacation is going to need to post that proof soon. This thread has been derailed long enough without proof that this is current and that it is his PS3. We have enough attention whores on GAF without needing junior members to join the fray.

SykoTech

black_vegeta said:
14 days.

I believe they took it down on April 27th

It's been longer than that. I remember it being before Easter weekend. Sone guy told me earlier that it went down April 20th. If that's true, then tomorrow marks 3 full weeks with no PSN.

Amir0x said:
no I can read unlike many GAFers apparently. Once I read the comment it was obvious DailyVacation was not serious. Wario64 didn't need to elaborate :p

But DailyVacation is going to need to post that proof soon. This thread has been derailed long enough without proof that this is current and that it is his PS3. We have enough attention whores on GAF without needing junior members to join the fray.

Ooooooh booooiii!

<3 Amirox

SykoTech said:
It's been longer than that. I remember it being before Easter weekend. Sone guy told me earlier that it went down April 20th. If that's true, then tomorrow marks 3 full weeks with no PSN.

Damn, has it been that long!? Wow

chubigans

y'all should be ashamed
ohsonyno.jpg

Lince

Banned
black_vegeta said:
I just want to play some damn KillZone 3!!!

:mad:

sorry for the off-topic but hey we played that for 2 months every night until PSN went down, were you in the GAF clan? I can add you (I'm the clan leader).

on topic now: no need for a banning, I guess the guy was just smoking something and the joke spun out of control, he was on vacation ffs.

LiquidMetal14

hide your water-based mammals
The last 2 pages have been the epitome of productiveness being sapped from a thread. Now if he's gonna post that pic then do it and Ami should just delete the last couple of pages. It's the equivalent of garbage. Should never have happened.

brentech

LiquidMetal14 said:
The last 2 pages have been the epitome of productiveness being sapped from a thread. Now if he's gonna post that pic then do it and Ami should just delete the last couple of pages. It's the equivalent of garbage. Should never have happened.
Welcome to the internets.
Yeah, I went there.

LiquidMetal14 said:
Dude, you've expressed your frustration over this minor incident 10 times already, you're doing the opposite of "moving on."

Let the mods handle the rest.

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Amir0x said:

I don't think he really needs a ban, man. He could be mistaken... unless he was joking, which is in extremely poor taste and deserves a two week "vacation" (oh, wait, he's a junior, that'll be perma) in return.

DietRob

i've been begging for over 5 years.
black_vegeta said:
Damn, has it been that long!? Wow

I can't remember exactly how long it's been down either. I just know that I got my copy of Portal 2 on release day, logged in immediately to sync and redeem my PC code and haven't tried to access it since. Sorry Amir0x :(

Amir0x

Banned
TheSeks said:
I don't think he really needs a ban, man. He could be mistaken... unless he was joking, which is in extremely poor taste and deserves a two week "vacation" (oh, wait, he's a junior, that'll be perma) in return.

This is not something for discussion.

You don't get "mistaken" about something like this. There is no conceivable "mistake" about something like this: it either happened or it didn't, and you can either post proof or you can't.

He is a junior member so it makes the possible infraction even more severe. It's just attention whoring if it is not true.

LiquidMetal14

InterInside said:
Dude, you've expressed your frustration over this minor incident 10 times already, you're doing the opposite of "moving on."

Let the mods handle the rest.
I've moved on several posts back. It's still ok to post in said topic no? I'm well aware of the rhetoric required during certain situations. I could PM you like I did another guy to respond in a jokeful way as I didn't feel it was thread worthy but since you called me out, here I am. Now, moving on.

brentech

Last I played online was Wednesday afternoon (4/27). 12 full days and counting.

edit: in response to

RbBrdMan said:
I can't remember exactly how long it's been down either. I just know that I got my copy of Portal 2 on release day, logged in immediately to sync and redeem my PC code and haven't tried to access it since. Sorry Amir0x :(

TheSeks

Blinded by the luminous glory that is David Bowie's physical manifestation.
Mr_Elysia said:
http://i.imgur.com/pclhz.jpg

It should've been written via the typewriter. Handwriting doesn't make this a classy photo.

(Guys, is it really hard to backspace/delete (img)url.jpg(/img) tags? Seriously? You can't save people from seeing the image back-to-back-to-back in a row?

Mr_Elysia

TheSeks said:
It should've been written via the typewriter. Handwriting doesn't make this a classy photo.

(Guys, is it really hard to backspace/delete (img)url.jpg(/img) tags? Seriously? You can't save people from seeing the image back-to-back-to-back in a row?

I tried but it was too difficult to see clearly.

LiquidMetal14

TheSeks said:

It would be better if the card does not have the back scratched off. Show us your 20 cards like Wario! But not the backs that are scratched off :p

Mr_Elysia said:
I tried but it was too difficult to see clearly.
You're on the clock now son :O

Amir0x

Banned
Mr_Elysia said:
For the record I don't disbelieve DailyVacation, but he's got to convince Wario for the code.

you really shouldn't encourage him with this. It'll just convince him to try to find a way to doctor the proof.

DailyVacation

Neo Member
Amir0x said:
This is not something for discussion.

You don't get "mistaken" about something like this. There is no conceivable "mistake" about something like this: it either happened or it didn't, and you can either post proof or you can't.

He is a junior member so it makes the possible infraction even more severe. It's just attention whoring if it is not true.

Here it is:

IMG00110-20110510-1602.jpg

ElRenoRaven

OMG this shit is still going on. ROFLMAO

It's obvious the dude is lying his ass off. No real proof is gonna come.

AND ROFLMAO at his picture. Why is it so blurry around the paper?

Persona7

Banned
I wonder if Beyond Good and Evil is going to be rescheduled for a later date or just randomly appear when the PSstore comes back up.

LiquidMetal14

I just want to know if that's from a disc that is asking you to update or from something else. That looks like one of those screen I've had while updating from a UMD on a PSP. At least you got a pic.

Meaning it isn't real proof. But I'm not the expert here as I'm just going by my own past experiences updating on PS3 and PSP from a disc. Doesn't mean the update is live on the internet.

alr1ght

bish gets all the credit :)
black_vegeta said:
I did some googling and saw the first official blog went up on 4/21. Got DAMN!

it went down on 4/20, with intermittent outages a few days prior.

DailyVacation said:
Here it is:

[IMlG]http://i623.photobucket.com/albums/tt318/beholdthegenereal/IMG00110-20110510-1602.jpg[/IMG]

need to see your present FW version.

RPGCrazied

Persona7 said:
I wonder if Beyond Good and Evil is going to be rescheduled for a later date or just randomly appear when the PSstore comes back up.

I want to know this too. Are they going to hit us with a massive update or what? It's already missing like 4 or 5 games now.

Mr_Elysia

LiquidMetal14 said:
It would be better if the card does not have the back scratched off. Show us your 20 cards like Wario! But not the backs that are scratched off :p

You're on the clock now son :O

Edit: Back showing unscratched code of card on typewriter available upon request. Please PM.

enewtabie

PsychoRaven said:
OMG this shit is still going on. ROFLMAO

It's obvious the dude is lying his ass off. No real proof is gonna come.

AND ROFLMAO at his picture. Why is it so blurry around the paper?

It's still down for maint,but it's humourous at least I guess..
Blurry pics just like the UFOs and Yeti

SykoTech

brentech said:
Last I played online was Wednesday afternoon (4/27). 12 full days and counting.

Really?

I am pretty sure that it was earlier than that. I just went to the PSBlog to double check, and they say that PSN and Qriocity were turned off "on the evening of Wednesday, April 20th."

Amir0x

Banned
I3rand0 said:
Probably running an older FW and it's still prompting to him to update it.

^

This is the critical piece of evidence we require. But I also want to see a current date please from a place that isn't your PS3..

DailyVacation - you need to post pic of what your current firmware is. Like others have said, people think that you have outdated firmware or something, which is why nobody is believing you at this point.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom