• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Bayonetta 2 demo available on the Nintendo eShop (NA & EU)

TAS

Best demo ever. And the rascals at Platinum set it up so you can play the demo once a day right up to launch day. ;)

Well shoot. Already have Bayonetta 1 and 2 pre-ordered for the physical release. With the demo, I kinda feel like buying both digital and physical releases just to support Platinum.

Also, 15 tries just isn't enough. What a tease...

Thoraxes

Holy fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuuckk this demo.

If this is just the intro my face is going to be melted 1000 times over.

Picture of my face while playing:

zSySO0E.gif

This is easily their best-looking game yet.

EhoaVash

Loving the demo

But its hurting my eyes playing all this lol

One thing though... Odd but for game, I like using the gamepad than the pro controller. o_O

It feels more comfortable to me lol.. The buttons on pad feels softer and nicer than the pro

The jet, the train, the skyscraper... All so good. So, so good.

Best media blackout ever. I'm doing this way more often.

I blackout pretty much all games after the first or second trailer. In the next couple months I'll be playing more than a handful of games I've basically seen nothing on yet have been looking forward to for ages.

MrBS

Hello last day of work week. You're going to be very long aren't you?

Can't wait to try this out later tonight :D

Got 412,000 on the first verse, got the pure platinum. The secret is taunting for Red Hot enemies, witch time, holding the buttons down to milk hits, and umbran climax. If you can do all those at once(taunt the big red guy, dodge quickly, activate umbran during witch time), even better.

Just finished playing. Enjoyed myself while yearning for a raise in difficulty.

Right now testing out the touch mode and I'm....... disappointed. They got the movement perfectly, but these auto combos gotta go. No one has learned a lesson from Ninja Gaiden Dragon Sword..... =/

Ansatz

Finished the demo, it plays like a dream. Everything about the game feels clean and streamlined; menus, no clutter on screen, no confusion regarding combat. Especially judging things like distance and hit box on bosses is effortless and feels spot on. This will probably be the most polished Platinum title ever, it helps that it's a direct sequel too instead of starting from scratch every time.

I am amazed by the amount of love in this thread for this Demo

downloaded but have not slept and exhausted from a long day, I will be happy when I wake up and play this

Got home from work. Booted up the demo. Played through it.

Sweet Moses....GOTY right here. If they manage to pack that much action into a full 8-10 game then...yeah..GOTY. It plays so fucking well :O

TheMoon

Will this still have all the Sega nostalgia or has it been replaced with Nintendo? Deal breaker for me .

You haven't been following the game at all, have you?

fox_bayonetta.0.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

Why would there be a bunch SEGA references if they basically had nothing to do with this game. Also lol @ dealbreaker.

napalmjam

You haven't been following the game at all, have you?

fox_bayonetta.0.0_cinema_640.0.jpg

Why would there be a bunch SEGA references if they basically had nothing to do with this game. Also lol @ dealbreaker.

lol? I enjoyed all the Sega stuff I have never been a Nintendo fan and don't know alot about their nostalgic series.

Man the fluidity of the combat is just ridiculous. Tbh, the afterburner stuff is alright but man that combat is just insane. I kept restarting just so I could destroy enemies over and over.

Hubbl3

Unconfirmed Member
Amiibos wave 2 ... Bayonetta 2 Demo... what else does this day have to offer??

Edit: 2 more minutes!

Just finished Touch Mode. After spending a bit more time with it, I've grown to appreciate it more, It's no where near has input demanding as NGDS yet it has its own demand and depth in a sense,through focus of continuing her attack and swipe dodges.

I hope it becomes more demanding later, because I don't think a new control scheme should be restricted to beginners only.

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Holy shit holy shit holy shit holy shit. I just finished the demo holy shit!

sf4I3dG.gif

great demo i have enough money for 2 game, i already preorder smash for the wii u and put my last choice for bayonetta 2 look like bayonetta ont disapoint me

Bronetta

Ask me about the moon landing or the temperature at which jet fuel burns. You may be surprised at what you learn.
Bayonetta 2 is going to be the greatest game of all time.

The queen has returned.

Top Bottom