• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

"Nintendo Sixty Four" Kid sells his console on eBay :lol:

What the hell is up with these two kids? They have like the weirdest faces. I feel like I'm looking at a toy doll for some reason. Put it away! AHHH! /nightmares

thetrin

Hail, peons, for I have come as ambassador from the great and bountiful Blueberry Butt Explosion
Why do I even go to myspace pages expecting something more than an emo look at someone`s boring suburban life? God, this shit is so tired.

Rocked

4cf7ec1d238fc69d9d471134db9c4ab0.gif

You know, I never watched the video, but the screenshots he made from that xmas video are awesome. I love how thrilled they were with their present - reminds me of when I got my Amiga 500. Kids are really adorable sometimes.

ffeee.jpg

21321.jpg

Just sometimes. Very rarely. :lol

Oh my ****ing Christ, the TYMND forrest had me laughing so hard, and then I scroll down and see that hermit crab one and I just lost it. :lol :lol :lol :lol

Ford Prefect

GAAAAAAAAY
WordAssassin said:
Oh my ****ing Christ, the TYMND forrest had me laughing so hard, and then I scroll down and see that hermit crab one and I just lost it. :lol :lol :lol :lol
The hermit crab almost killed me :lol

Is there a site dedicated to all the various takes on N64 Boy?

aku:jiki

TheTrin said:
Why do I even go to myspace pages expecting something more than an emo look at someone`s boring suburban life? God, this shit is so tired.
What? Who's forcing you to read myspace profiles?

Constant whining about a webservice you can completely ignore if you so choose is what's ****ing tired.

MC Safety

The kid could start his own business, buying Nintendo 64s cheaply and then selling them on Ebay...

The bid price is now $1,051 or so...

f@luS

More than a member.
the funny thing , im sure its not the original N64
I think that its téh guy for sure , but he just bought an used N64 to sell it as the original one :D

Maximilian

DIYMF Alumni
The sound on this one is the best thing I'v ever heard.

http://nsmnintendo.ytmnd.com/

:lol :lol :lol :lol

QFT. My buddy and I just loaded this up and laughed for several minutes. We're still chucklng. Thanks for the link!

A whole lot ^^

..Didn't expect that :p I wanna see their kids at their 5th christmas

Yeeeeeeeah. According to their profiles, he and his girlfriend are married; she's 29, he has a Ph.D and graduated in 1954 yet both are still in high school. Oh, and he's black. So it's all BS, but funny though. Nowhere near as funny as that clip, but still...

And shit, he's getting over a grand for this. I say good for him. He better do a Wii video. He'd be a retard not to, as he could easily eBay his Wii down the road as well.

Tarazet

f@luS said:
the funny thing , im sure its not the original N64
I think that its téh guy for sure , but he just bought an used N64 to sell it as the original one :D

The odd thing is that it's in MINT condition. There doesn't seem to be a scratch on either the system or the controllers. Of course he threw away the boxes for the system and games..

Diablos

The high bidder has a feedback rating of -1 :lol

I can't believe it's as high as it is... what is so special about this kid? Honestly? It's currently at $1,076.

Meier

Oh shit, NOW I know who this kid is. I've seen that video plenty of times, but it wasnt until I saw the snail/crawling kid that I placed it. Hilarious! :lol :lol

He could post a pic of any girl and she could pass for his sister. How does that prove it is his really his sister? Only Pedo Bear can prove that......

Shard

XBLAnnoyance
ForzaItalia said:
He could post a pic of any girl and she could pass for his sister. How does that prove it is his really his sister? Only Pedo Bear can prove that......

We don't need to drag him into this.

this is one of the few internetz video/joke that doesn't piss me off. he seems like a cool guy and those old pictures seem so sweet. stop hating you assholes

Maximilian said:
:lol :lol :lol :lol

QFT. My buddy and I just loaded this up and laughed for several minutes. We're still chucklng. Thanks for the link!

Yeeeeeeeah. According to their profiles, he and his girlfriend are married; she's 29, he has a Ph.D and graduated in 1954 yet both are still in high school. Oh, and he's black. So it's all BS, but funny though. Nowhere near as funny as that clip, but still...

And shit, he's getting over a grand for this. I say good for him. He better do a Wii video. He'd be a retard not to, as he could easily eBay his Wii down the road as well.

This fool is graduation class of 2009 (I believe from his girlfriend's myspace page).

I thought he was a lot older, so yeah whatever.

Gahiggidy

My aunt & uncle run a Mom & Pop store, "The Gamecube Hut", and sold 80k WiiU within minutes of opening.
thumbdown.gif

Real fans don't sell thier Nintendos.

Norse

so, does this mean we now know who Gahiggidy really is? And what his ebay seller account name is? Didnt know he had a sister either.

LOL...j/k but only Gahiggidy could get that excited over a nintendo 64. hehehe

Top Bottom